Page 765 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 265665715755761762763764765766767768769775815865 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 15150
    Fantastic Member

He rarely had the hood up. And Damian already made the combat thing with a hood up invalid since he pointed out he could fight without seeing. Jason can do that too.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Personally I disliked Medri's design or rather I hated the vest. It was too bulky in my opinion and I much prefer a more streamlined look like we have now or even his UTRH costume. The hoo on the costume was one of the few things that didn't bother me.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    He rarely had the hood up. And Damian already made the combat thing with a hood up invalid since he pointed out he could fight without seeing. Jason can do that too.
    Which is kind of corny in my opinion. It sounds like a really bad Matrix line.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Personally I disliked Medri's design or rather I hated the vest. It was too bulky in my opinion and I much prefer a more streamlined look like we have now or even his UTRH costume. The hoo on the costume was one of the few things that didn't bother me.
    I don't think anything can top the OG costume he had. I liked his "Hush" costume because it incorporated a turtleneck. Very 60's James Bond.

Quote Originally Posted by SpentShrimp View Post
    I don't think anything can top the OG costume he had. I liked his "Hush" costume because it incorporated a turtleneck. Very 60's James Bond.
    I liked the "Hush" costume too but for me the UTHR costume was the best.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

I usually like Jason's costumes, but my favourite probably is the look he had in Countdown. Actually, that with a turtleneck white shirt instead of a neck-less t-shirt would be even perfect. I just dig the 50's look too much, as simple as it was (most if not all my winter shirts are turtlenecked, even some of my tops are turtlenecked). Hush's costume was a bit too much of everything, tho. Also, big fan of leather jackets too. I mean, they're smelly and warm and soft and...

I love the costume for the AK too; those kitty-like bat-horns are to die for.

BANNED

I like it but I simply enjoy the jacket/hood combos and they tend to be more iconic.

Someone with that helmet does not necessarily need a hood but on the other hand it can always work for cover or camouflage or to up the intimidating effect.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 04-14-2018 at 08:46 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I don't like Medri's design because everything are too loose and big they cover up his sexy body.
    No, I'm not joking. That is the main reason.
    I like the hood just fine, but the rest needs to be tighter and slicker.
    Of course, my favorite is the current one.
    I don't like the Hush design because of the trench coat. The leather jacker, brown or black, is better.
    The bullet proof tights is cool though.
    They can add a hood if they like, but it's gonna come off everytime he fights I don't see the point except to keep the red hood monicker literal.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Honestly, what you're having issues with is not the costume itself but Medri's art style. The vest was anything but bulky and it was common for artists not worried on drawing realistic looking clothes to turn the vest into another layer of form fitting spandex.

I love the design because the color scheme is pleasant to the eye and highlights the reds, is also a functional design more in line for someone who regularly engages into a lot of physical activity creating a striking contrast with the rest of the batfamily.

The current design is fine but at this point it doesn't do anything else but looking pretty for me.

Actually looking at those pics now I have to say the entire design really doesn't appeal to me and that honestly isn't because of Medri's art style even though I really didn't care for it most of the time either. It's an issue with the style of the costume itself not the art because I didn't like it much better when other artist drew it. I just didn't like the overall look of his costume at the time and still think most of his other costumes look better.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Medri's costume is seriously underrated.
    I really disliked that costume design, so glad they when back to the current one in rebirth.

So this happened.

http://coolgirl.tumblr.com/

you’re not a true goth unless u have digged up ur own (ALREADY USED) grave while a dozen of (goth) penguins stare at u

I just love how the jacket looks in here.

http://anytimeflygirl.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Can you please repost any Tumblr post here? Tumblr's blocked in my country.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Honestly, what you're having issues with is not the costume itself but Medri's art style. The vest was anything but bulky and it was common for artists not worried on drawing realistic looking clothes to turn the vest into another layer of form fitting spandex.

I love the design because the color scheme is pleasant to the eye and highlights the reds, is also a functional design more in line for someone who regularly engages into a lot of physical activity creating a striking contrast with the rest of the batfamily.

The current design is fine but at this point it doesn't do anything else but looking pretty for me.
    You bring a valid point in that Medris style made the vest too loose but on the trade the one thing I sort of not like is really the color scheme and for no particular major issue. It`s not that it wouldn`t fit someone of his training, is that the aesthetic isn`t as pleasing as say, Winnick`s look which did both things, for instance.

I do like a Helmet and hood combo with a jacket/vest, tho. Have no issue with it.