Page 766 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 266666716756762763764765766767768769770776816866 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 15150
    BANNED

Latest Marcus To commision with Jason and Damian.

"I’ve been getting a lot of Jason commissions lately, this one is of J.T. and D.W. drinking HoCho with marshmallows.
    I imagined Dean and Sam kinda at the counter in a diner. And can never forget desert #CCEE2016"

Marcus drawing Jason with a Dean reference? He`s totally in the fandom game. Welcome sir, here`s your hood.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    So this happened.

http://coolgirl.tumblr.com/

The original version had his own name on it? I don't know, I never thought of penguins as being goth.

BANNED

It`s a trope joke. The actual name on the actual cover is Wills Todd, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Can you please repost any Tumblr post here? Tumblr's blocked in my country.
    Yeah I can do that if I'm on my PC. Doing it on my phone is just too much work. Is there a VPN service that you can use to access blocked sites?

Anyway, the pics that I posted above.

http://coolgirl.tumblr.com/

http://anytimeflygirl.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Yeah I can do that if I'm on my PC. Doing it on my phone is just too much work. Is there a VPN service that you can use to access blocked sites?
    I don't know what VPN is XD
    Virtual Private Network? I haven't tried one.

Thank you. I don't mind waiting. It's not that important. Just do it if or when it's not a bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I don't know what VPN is XD
    Virtual Private Network? I haven't tried one.

Thank you. I don't mind waiting. It's not that important. Just do it if or when it's not a bother.
    Yeah. They are easy to set up and not too expensive. Depending on where you live though, you might want to experiment around to see which one works best for you. Most of them offer free trials so testing should be easy. I use Trust.Zone at the moment.

Alternately, you can also run tumblr links through a free proxy like this one.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 04-15-2018 at 08:57 AM.

More Jason from the wedding special, by Javier Fernandez:

Screenshot_20180415-114519.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    You bring a valid point in that Medris style made the vest too loose but on the trade the one thing I sort of not like is really the color scheme and for no particular major issue. It`s not that it wouldn`t fit someone of his training, is that the aesthetic isn`t as pleasing as say, Winnick`s look which did both things, for instance.

I do like a Helmet and hood combo with a jacket/vest, tho. Have no issue with it.
    Well, the color scheme works for me because it brings to me the idea of a paramilitar task force, that is exactly what Jason and Roy were during RH/A so the color scheme just melded all the elements present on the premise into a cohesive whole. Something that only the Arkham Knight and Morrison's RH design have achieved and even then, those are more "high fantasy" whereas Medri's take is more grounded in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post

Thanks for the share! Huh, he lets the jacket sleeves down.

Looks good, didn't expect less from Fernandez.

#MagnetoWasRight

BANNED

Funny cover aside, at least we can be sure that the interiors will look amazing

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Yeah. They are easy to set up and not too expensive. Depending on where you live though, you might want to experiment around to see which one works best for you. Most of them offer free trials so testing should be easy. I use Trust.Zone at the moment.

Alternately, you can also run tumblr links through a free proxy like this one.
    Oh you have to pay... that's a problem :P.
    Nah I don't need tumblr that much. It's mainly to look at art, but there are other sites for that. The only thing I miss is if the artist doesn't publish anywhere else.
    That free one doesn't work. I'm gonna keep searching for others when I feel like it.
    Thankies.

Quote Originally Posted by DIVINITY View Post
    Wha this is so cool!

Default Red Hood and the Outlaws #21

21_medium.jpg
    Looking to make his mark on Gotham City's crowded underworld, Red Hood infiltrates the Iceberg Lounge in an attempt to further annoy the Penguin. But it might be the Penguin who gets the drop on Red Hood this time. Plus, the truth about Bizarro's condition finally comes out-and the consequences could be catastrophic for Artemis!
    Great cover. This imagined scene should have been more literally incorporated into the story!
    This continues to be a fun run. Jase bests Pengy. Arti makes headway helping Biz. Only the 2 simple stories but the outcomes were worth it. And somebody had sex with Ma Gunn?!