Page 768 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 268668718758764765766767768769770771772778818868 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 15150
    BANNED

I`m going to need context for that one since I shamely don`t follow the book. I`m aware it is part of the YA imprint but:

. How is he the "last Robin"?

. Is this it`s own alternative universe?

. Is the setting a futuristic one as it appears?

. Is this his first appearance in the book?

BANNED

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #24
    written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    art by DEXTER SOY and ALISSON BORGES
    cover by TREVOR HAIRSINE
    variant cover by GUILLEM MARCH
    Bizarro is getting…worse. Worser? Worsest. The backward Superman's diminishing cognitive state is causing problems for the rest of the Outlaws. Complicating things is the Red Hood's vendetta against the Penguin-can the Outlaws stop Jason Todd from crossing a line he can't return from?
    ON SALE 07.11.18
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Attachment 64720

MOTHER PANIC: GOTHAM A.D. #5

written by JODY HOUSER
    art by IBRAHIM MOUSTAFA
    cover by TOMMY LEE EDWARDS

The Cult of the Bat has taken things too far. Mother Panic is enlisted by the Gotham City Sirens to help end the mad reign of Jason Todd, last of the Robins. But as the heroes past and present clash, are they all just playing into the hands of the evil Collective?

ON SALE 07.25.18

$3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | MATURE READERS
    I'm glad that DC is ultilizing Jason for this title simply because its for mature readers. Hopefully this gets him consideration for the Black imprint as well. Anything else, don't know what to expect as I don't follow this title.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post

written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    cover by TREVOR HAIRSINE
    Bizarro is getting…worse. Worser? Worsest. The backward Superman's diminishing cognitive state is causing problems for the rest of the Outlaws. Complicating things is the Red Hood's vendetta against the Penguin-can the Outlaws stop Jason Todd from crossing a line he can't return from?
    ON SALE 07.11.18
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+
    Something bad enough that Jason wants the Penguin dead? I wonder if it concerns Willis. I'm all for darker Red Hood but let's see if this potential 'crossing-the-line' is more personal than noble.

Quote Originally Posted by DIVINITY View Post
    You aren't supposed to answer a funny picture with one that gets me teary.

BANNED

He`s wearing the helmet.

#usesafety

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    You aren't supposed to answer a funny picture with one that gets me teary.
    My apologies...
    #MagnetoWasRight

He`s wearing the helmet.

#usesafety
    I'm reminded by how that turned out in Red Hood IT.

I`m going to need context for that one since I shamely don`t follow the book. I`m aware it is part of the YA imprint but:

. How is he the "last Robin"?

. Is this it`s own alternative universe?

. Is the setting a futuristic one as it appears?

. Is this his first appearance in the book?

- I'm guessing this means the other Robins are dead.

- Originally, it wasn't, but after Milk Wars, Violet got dropped in a different universe.

- Yes.

- Yes (unless he appears in #2-#4).
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Spectacular Member

written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    cover by TREVOR HAIRSINE
    ON SALE 07.11.18
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+
    So another issue that Bizarro getting worse...

May (#22), June (#23), July (#24),
    we'll have to wait at least 3 more months before we can get real change

Still it makes sense that the change would happen gradually rather than instantaneous. And we still don't know exactly when Bizarro will cut off his dose of kyrptonite completely. At least Jason's story is of equal focus starting from the May issue so that's not a problem for me.

Spectacular Member

Still it makes sense that the change would happen gradually rather than instantaneous. And we still don't know exactly when Bizarro will cut off his dose of kyrptonite completely. At least Jason's story is of equal focus starting from the May issue so that's not a problem for me.
    RHATO #12, July 2017, Bizarro vs Grundy --> That was the beginning of Bizarro story line.

I totally agree that 3 issues are not enough to tell a good Bizarro story, but 12 months (maybe more) is too long... We are about to have an anniversary for it!

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    RHATO #12, July 2017, Bizarro vs Grundy --> That was the beginning of Bizarro story line.

I totally agree that 3 issues are not enough to tell a good Bizarro story, but 12 months (maybe more) is too long... We are about to have an anniversary for it!
    I would feel the same if the Bizzaro storyline has been the only thing going on, but I personally feel a new arc has started with the Penguin and Willis's secret, which also will last for quite a bit. Totally didn't expect Jason's beef with Penguin into escalate to something big enough for him to consider crossing the line. It's fine if Bizarro continues to deteriorate but subtly in the background.

Spectacular Member

I would feel the same if the Bizzaro storyline has been the only thing going on, but I personally feel a new arc has started with the Penguin and Willis's secret, which also will last for quite a bit. It's fine if Bizarro continues to deteriorate but subtly in the background.
    Well I hope that Jason could go back to the center stage soon. It's not just Bizarro's story since #12. Before that we already had several issues about Artemis (her past, Quarc and Akila). So technically, Jason hasn't been the main focus since the night Dart Trinity team formed on issue #6.

Imagine the center-character was not the focus for 3/4 of his book...

About that, for me, while the arcs haven't been about Jason, I never really feel like he takes a backseat in any issue. His character has been consistently explored and developed since, and I do think that this exploration builds up to this moment where he's thinking about his role as Red Hood, his promise to Bruce and now maybe going back to his lethal root.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 04-16-2018 at 09:56 PM.