Page 798 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 298698748788794795796797798799800801802808848898 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 15150

If they were planning to get rid of Bizarro and Artemis, they would given them farewell arc in the main series like they did with the previous outlaws and not suddenly make them disappear in the annual.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    If they were planning to get rid of Bizarro and Artemis, they would given them farewell arc in the main series like they did with the previous outlaws and not suddenly make them disappear in the annual.
    Perhaps. I just worry that since this solicit seems rather, explosive on its ending (conflict with Bats) and that each solicitation we have received for a while has been kinda dire and foreboding, stating that Biz is only getting worse and that the future of the outlaws may be threatened because of what Jason learns. With the timing of everything it feels like this IS the farewell arc, just a far more sad and tragic one at that.

Still, I hope your right, and that this is just a rough patch for the group, cause boy I really don't want to let them go.

Rhato might end later, but #25 isn't the end of their partnership when they aren't even on the cover.

I wonder if all the books that are supposed to end will have their final issue in August or is it whenever they want?

The books that ended have already their stories wrapped up. Hal and his buddies is very likely going to be relaunched with new creative team like some of their books that were cancelled before and have been relaunched now.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    In the Artemis story line he used them for one hit, and that was all he could do. That felt for me like something like a tease for a future story line, but sofar it and the All-Caste haven't been mentioned since then.
    Since he is back to china in the Annual I'm wonderig if the next arc after the Annual will go again in that direction.
    As Rise said this was sort of brought up in an interview with Lobdell. Jason's worried that he doesn't have a soul. Since he wasn't able to do much with the All Blades he probably worried that he's losing his soul. According to a source on tumblr if this storyline continues the way it originally was going to the All Caste stuff will come up soon. But this arc was apparently stalled before. It was supposed to deal with Jason's feeling on his resurrection and how it happened.

Jason is in Mother Panic today.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Thanks for the reminder!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    How was it?

BANNED

So far it seems to bring up an Arkham Knight feel with an interesting look and it should be noted that this is Violet in an alternative Gotham setting. Figuratively so.

But yeah, I want to read next issue to know more. The whole setting has been promising since issue one.

Quote Originally Posted by SpentShrimp View Post
    How was it?
    Good. He gets to spoilers:
    watch the Joker get beaten to death on his orders.
    end of spoilers
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Now this I have to see.

Some art from Clayton Henry instagram. He doesn't say they are from RHATO Annual but some of them look that way. There's a Batman fight, there's a guy who's in a sling. Beatdown very possible.

Last edited by G-Potion; 05-23-2018 at 10:49 PM.

Also this because why not.

https://twitter.com/Ketchup0212