Page 806 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 306706756796802803804805806807808809810816856906 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    On another note though, what do you guys think about his stance on crime? Does he still believe that it can only be controlled rather than stopped? That's the case, I wouldn't mind him getting his share of the business.
    I suspect that, even if he still has a very pragmatic approach, he's not really convinced about the idea of controlling crime by being a criminal as the only one and alone way that works for Gotham anymore. In fact, I think that, in his coming back, when he was full crime lording the city, he mostly did so as a means to achieve something else, as much as he pointed out how his methods worked and told Batman that he was doing it to prove his point. A positive side effect in his plan that would also hurt Bruce. I don't know, just my impression, which was even more settled with the movie.

I do think that he still believes that crime cannot be stopped, though.

But in the end, that depends of what each writer thinks he believes in each time.

I'm totally hung up, waiting for next issue too.

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    I was half hoping it'd be linked on here. It'd probably have a build up that gets cut short. Jason is reading the letter with Willis telling him that he has the most shocking thing to reveal ! Then we get a page of Artemis giving Bizarro an ice cream bar before the preview ended. Seriously this has been teased for awhile.
    The true troll move if Lobdell give us Jason's reaction to the letters, but not the details yet.

We found out about the letters and this arc has going for almost a year. I hope the pay off really worth it at the end.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    The true troll move if Lobdell give us Jason's reaction to the letters, but not the details yet.

We found out about the letters and this arc has going for almost a year. I hope the pay off really worth it at the end.
    Quoting in case this comes to pass. Although I could see it working out in story if Jason started acting weird and we're seeing it through the eyes of his teammates.

So far I've loved any plotline that Lobdell has delving into Jason's emotions.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Found this on Pinterest
    5ea4a21cecbb21761026942017ba8813.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Found this on Pinterest
    5ea4a21cecbb21761026942017ba8813.jpg
    Tag is so true.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    It looks like Bruce is trying to get Jason's leg. I hope for a UTH reference with Jason cutting the line but his hands look like their too full.

His caption on Instagram was "illmissyou." Damn, that sucks.

BANNED

Is Soy playing with the feels by mentioning some issues off or is he leaving?

No other Bat book comes even close with the attachment.

BANNED

Annnd what is likely the missing piece for the spread.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Is Soy playing with the feels by mentioning some issues off or is he leaving?

No other Bat book comes even close with the attachment.
    Well since he mentioned it.

Yes, he's leaving the book. The new artist is already working on future issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post

Annnd what is likely the missing piece for the spread.
    So it was Jason who shooting at Batman. He most be really angry for him to do that.

And sad to hear Soy is leaving, but I hope whoever the new artist is good too.