Page 815 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 315715765805811812813814815816817818819825865915 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 15150
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Admittedly I like that Lobdell drew some parallels between Jason and Willis they both are determined to do what what's right even if it meant breaking the law for the greater good and they appear to have the same taste in women. Though I don't know whether that was on purpose or not.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 06-14-2018 at 12:55 PM.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Spectacular Member

I think those cover pages and solicitations are very misleading. They usually don't tell you what exactly will happen.

It is a great cover. I think the case here is implying their conflict is not about current problem (Batman is trying to stop RH from killing Penguin stuff). He's probably angry about what Batman did or something in the past during his Robin days.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Admittedly I like that Lobdell drew some parallels between Jason and Willis they both are determined to do what what's right even if it meant breaking the law for the greater good and they appear to have the same taste in women. Though I don't know whether that was on purpose or not.
    The red headed thing was done in RHATO #0 before Artemis was around. Jason's liked other women like Isabel and Essence. The pony tail bit might have been accidental. But other than the same hair color and ponytail I don't think Catherine and Artemis are alike.

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    I think those cover pages and solicitations are very misleading. They usually don't tell you what exactly will happen.

It is a great cover. I think the case here is implying their conflict is not about current problem (Batman is trying to stop RH from killing Penguin stuff). He's probably angry about what Batman did or something in the past during his Robin days.
    Yeah it might not indicate anything storywise. The case just reminded me of what the tumblr source used to say, couple with the recent issue's theme concerning life and death.

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    The red headed thing was done in RHATO #0 before Artemis was around. Jason's liked other women like Isabel and Essence. The pony tail bit might have been accidental. But other than the same hair color and ponytail I don't think Catherine and Artemis are alike.
    If there is one thing Catherine and Artemis have in common besides red hair and hairstyles. They are also pretty stubborn and determined women

Fantastic Member

Unfortunately Catherine was stubborn about drinking and using while pregnant. I don't see her as nearly as determined as Artemis.

Unfortunately Catherine was stubborn about drinking and using while pregnant. I don't see her as nearly as determined as Artemis.
    They were just very stubborn that's as far as the parallels go. Well Catherine was determined to stay with Willis even though he wanted her to not stay with him.

It's because of this I don't have the heart in me to look past both Willis and Catheine's actions for the sake of their good intentions. I just find them both extremely selfish and self-orientated people (Willis a little less so now but still to some degree) and even if they were trying to raise a son, I think ultimately they weren't going to ever compromise their lifestyle change for the sake of a child. I don't like it personally but it's very realistic.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

No cover yet but well

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #26

Written by Scott Lobdell, art and cover by Pete Woods, variant cover by Yasmine Putri.

Jason Todd's about to take this vigilante game to a whole new level. His partners, Bizarro and Artemis? Gone! His mentor, Batman? Out! His base of operations, Gotham City? Abandoned. Cast out and alone, Red Hood embarks on a bold, brutal new mission, with a new costume, new weapons and a new plan to punish evildoers across the DCU.
    http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori.../18/dcsept.htm

BANNED

New costume and weapons?

No way this could be anything close to what Soy was drawing in those comissions without him on board, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    So Jason's going it solo for a while but for how long though any hint by Lobdell?

Jason is going solo and he will have a new costume and weapons? I'm all here for this new bold direction!

And btw, does anyone who this new artist? Is he good?

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Jason is going solo and he will have a new costume and weapons? I'm all here for this new bold direction!

And btw, does anyone who this new artist? Is he good?
    I googled him and I've look at some of his interiors; he has a neat style. It doesn't give a spontaneous feel, which is something I prefer, but it's good even if it feels too clean.

I expect this new turn to be temporal, probably for a short arc; or at least, I expect Jason to be alone for six issues at most.
    It hurts me to see him isolated, but whatever; it may not be what it seems.

Since the book is still RHATO, he might pick up new/old allies along the way. But for now, yay for bold new direction!
    Last edited by G-Potion; 06-18-2018 at 01:28 PM.