Page 820 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 320720770810816817818819820821822823824830870920 ... LastLast
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Since the cat's out of the bag, I guess I can tell you guys a bit more.

No lips on the helmet
    Things might change but at the very least the entire arc will be drawn by Woods
    That is not any crowbar, is the crowbar.
    OH. Oh, ho ho.
    Mother. Of. God.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post

I'm even expecting Jason to be wrong in his reasoning, and prove wrong in the end. Because that's how you write an interesting character; when he's flawed and you work the story to "improve" him. Well, er... At least, that's a reason I get interested in some stories, hum.

I'm terrified, but also excited. Again. There has to be a word for that kind of feeling. The same as there has to be a word for feeling awful for your enjoyment, that's also what I'll probably get from this book if it all goes as I think it will. Heh.
    Yusss, good flaws pretty much describe everything about why I like a thing. I think I get wary when Jason is put next to Bruce. I'm here and ready to see Jason be proven wrong through his own story although I don't want Jason's developments to be one used to prop up Bruce's story.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Now would be a good time for Lobdell to give another interview. I see excitement and panic everywhere.
    They should have given us an interview like they did with Batgirl, Titans and Supergirl who got a new direction. But oh well, it's DC and they never disappoint me with their incompetence (Though, I want you to surprise me DC and give us interview).

No lips on the helmet
    Well DANG. This bomb is going to drop harder than the one that killed Jason.

BANNED

No lips on the helmet
    Ooooh the sauce is getting interesting. Will Jason break in whoever bought it on auction?

BANNED

And really, no lips on any of his helmets is a must. Just because Rocafort`s linework somehow makes it pallatable amist all his wonderful detail doesn`t mean everyone else would. And often, they don`t.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    So, your first statement in Red Hood appreciation is "yikes". I hope we get more productive statements from you in the future.
    This was the only topic that had a post about Jason's new costume, so I made a comment on it, you could of easily ignored it.

This is a message board about comics, do me a favor and lighten up a bit and don't give me that "productive statements" garbage.

Tell me to light up and then say this "don't give me that "productive statements" garbage" right after. I hope you notice the irony.
    Last edited by Rise; 06-18-2018 at 08:08 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Unless I'm missing something, we really haven't seen enough of Jason's new costume to make any solid judgements about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Ooooh the sauce is getting interesting. Will Jason break in whoever bought it on auction?
    Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up acquiring it from Bruce.

Spectacular Member

It just occurred to me that what will happen to the suit guy 'Solitary'? Will he show up again to stop the Outlaws from falling apart? Is he just a temporary character tied to the idea of Dark Trinity, or a long-term one that will continue to make waves even when Jason works alone?

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    It just occurred to me that what will happen to the suit guy 'Solitary'? Will he show up again to stop the Outlaws from falling apart? Is he just a temporary character tied to the idea of Dark Trinity, or a long-term one that will continue to make waves even when Jason works alone?
    That's a good point. I'd love him to stick around as part of Jason's rogue gallery. He's got that unsettling vibe which I dig.

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    I, too, thought about it. It could be that Solitary's reason to bring them together was to break them, putting Artemis' past under the light and breaking Jason. But I doubt it's that. And I think that plot line is going to end after issue #25; feels like a really long term plot for me. Maybe even the new arc has something to do with it. Could last even after that.

(I can't sleep. Stupid addiction to reading)
    Last edited by Zaresh; 06-18-2018 at 09:38 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    That's a good point. I'd love him to stick around as part of Jason's rogue gallery. He's got that unsettling vibe which I dig.
    I hope he'd stay, too. He's such a 'powerful' character, behaving like a 'Schrödinger's cat'.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I, too, thought about it. It could be that Solitary's reason to bring them together was to break them, putting Artemis' past under the light and breaking Jason. But I doubt it's that. And I think that plot line is going to end after issue #25; feels like a really long term plot for me. Maybe even the new arc has something to do with it. Could last even after that.

(I can't sleep. Stupid addiction to reading)
    wow that would be really dark! I wonder whose side is he on. When he was sitting in the waiting room with Artemis, it didn't seem like he was against her.

There must be tons of things going on before the new direction. I'm so happy that my previous complaints about the slow plot went trash!

Oops, I meant to say "And I think that plot line isn't going to end after issue #25". I know it's cleared by the following sentences, but just in case. I really need to sleep.

As I said, I doubt it's something so contrived. But it's a possibility, nevertheless.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

No lips on the helmet
    Oh Sweet Jesus! WTF! Okay now I'm not so sure this isn't some kind of editorial edict. Sounds like the edgy, dark shit that was so prevalent in the N52 and now that Johns is out and Lee is in... Not sure if I'll hang around after one issue now.

An interview from Lobdell would be useful right about now to clarify some stuff. It might make a difference in how I feel about this.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 06-18-2018 at 10:28 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG