Page 824 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 324724774814820821822823824825826827828834874924 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I see. Heh, it's a relief, thathe sees him like that, indeed. His concept seems similar to mine, at leaat. Good.
    True, I'm holding out he's sticking with the things he said in interview. Maybe this is one of those times where the cover is just misleading. The BG is entirely him wailing on random minor thugs but I'll be surprised if this happens in the actual story givens it looks the opposite to the interview.

And about the batsymbol, you don't need it to acknowledge his heritage. Dick doesn't have it, neither does any Robin. It ties him strongly to Bruce, and I agree that he probably needs to discard it if he want to establish himself more strongly. I am indifferent to the symbol, to be honest; but I think that it does ties him too much. It makes sense for the Bagirls and Batwoman, because the name itself; but it doesn't really fit any other ally. It's like telling that they need his father pass to operate, or that they operate under his wing. Which is not true for Jason especially, more thar even for the very much self-reliant Nightwing.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 06-20-2018 at 06:47 AM. Reason: my Spanish shows itself

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    True, I'm holding out he's sticking with the things he said in interview. Maybe this is one of those times where the cover is just misleading. The BG is entirely him wailing on random minor thugs but I'll be surprised if this happens in the actual story givens it looks the opposite to the interview.
    Let's hope for the better! In any case, if it's well reasoned, I probably could buy almost any other thing. I'm an easy reader, I guess :_)

Gosh, I hate phoneposting.

And about the batsymbol, you don't need it to aknowledge his heritage. Dick doesn't have it, neither does any Robin. It ties him strongly to Bruce, and I agree that he probably needs to discart it if he want to stablish himself more strongly. I am indifferent to the symbol, to be honest; but I think that it does ties him too much. It makes sense for the Bagirls and Batwoman, because the name itself; but it doesn't really fit any other ally. It's like telling that they need his father pass to operate, or that they operate under his wing. Which is not true for Jason especially, more thar even for the very much self-reliant Nightwing.
    For me, it's not really about needing the approval from Bats to do what he wants to do but more of the idea that the Red Hood character exists because of both Joker and Batman, something the other Robins definitely weren't built upon. I might be putting too much weight into the whole idea though cause I just personally like to look for the meanings behind the symbols but I think I'll just respectfully agree to disagree for now

I think the connection to Joker and Batman while is a beautiful thing from a reader's perspective but Jason's, not so much.

Spectacular Member

red hood have a new team?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalethas31 View Post
    red hood have a new team?
    Nah going solo for now it seems.

I wonder if Jason's new chest logo can still blast electricity.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    It looks like a T-Shirt.
    I don't know. We only can wait for the actual issue, or some kind of explained concept art.

It looks like a T-Shirt.
    I don't know. We only can wait for the actual issue, or some kind of explained concept art.
    Yep, would love to see all of his newly added tricks as well. The new design is really interesting because there are likely more offense options but with less defense.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Yep, would love to see all of his newly added tricks as well. The new design is really interesting because there are likely more offense options but with less defense.
    His new costume appearing to lack even the basic protective armoring of all his previous costumes concerns me a bit. Does this mean in addition to being more violent he also, on some level, has a death wish on top of that? If so then Jason's going to be a in a VERY dark place in this arc.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member

Interestingly Jason had already a similar cheat symbol in injustice 2.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Is not a death wish, Jason lost everything and is pretty much starting anew. The solicit said so.

Jason Todd's about to take this vigilante game to a whole new level. His partners, Bizarro and Artemis? Gone! His mentor, Batman? Out! His base of operations, Gotham City? Abandoned. Cast out and alone, Red Hood embarks on a bold, brutal new mission, with a new costume, new weapons and a new plan to punish evildoers across the DCU.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Is not a death wish, Jason lost everything and is pretty much starting anew. The solicit said so.
    Yes, he's starting anew but even when Batgirl had to cobble together a new uniform when she started anew in Burnside her costume wasn't just a tee shirt, pants, arm wraps and a hoodie. There was at least basic armoring there. Going out there to fight bad guy who have guns and other assorted weapons with only a crowbar, fists and no armor whatsoever is not a smart thing which is why I'm wondering if he has a death wish. At the very least he's not thinking at all clearly. I thought he was way smarter than that. I also thought he, IDK, might have had a safe house or two still functioning somewhere since he literally had them all over the world at one point in Lobdell's earlier run. It's rather odd wouldn't you say? Without the context it makes literally no sense at all for someone with all the training he has to make a mistake like that.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 06-20-2018 at 03:18 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I sure hope so. He caught Batman and an amazon off guard with that trick, thunderboobs is clearly a superior outfit choice.