Page 834 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 334734784824830831832833834835836837838844884934 ... LastLast
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 15150
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Speaking of which, the only weapons that Batman can't take away from him.
    What would happen if Batman tried though? And if that's the case Jason has a great advantage in the upcoming fight.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    What would happen if Batman tried though? And if that's the case Jason has a great advantage in the upcoming fight.
    He can only summon All-Blades against pure evil, or magical beings iirc.

Spectacular Member

Speaking of which, the only weapons that Batman can't take away from him.
    To be honest, if he is not going to use guns in the new direction, I'd rather see him using all-blades as a regular weapon instead of the crowbar. I hope the latter is just for some particular targets when he want to send a message

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    To be honest, if he is not going to use guns in the new direction, I'd rather see him using all-blades as a regular weapon instead of the crowbar. I hope the latter is just for some particular targets when he want to send a message
    As Potion points out, the blades can only be used against magical/mystical threats. Being able to be used against anything is one of the few things Lobdell has ever retconned (or rather reinstated) on his run.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

He can only summon All-Blades against pure evil, or magical beings iirc.
    But Batman is neither so Jason can't use it.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I dunno if this has been posted or asked before, but, why are Mattel and DC Collectibles taking so long to release a new Jason figure?

Spectacular Member

I'm pretty excited for this new run with Jason going solo. I like that Lobdell is going this way. Some people seem to be thinking this is a regression, but we haven't seen the story play out yet.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ssstammerer View Post
    I dunno if this has been posted or asked before, but, why are Mattel and DC Collectibles taking so long to release a new Jason figure?
    No idea. Maybe there's a way to email them about it?

As for the solo bit I'm not convinced yet that this is the permanent direction. I'll look at it properly once this issue is out.

Well Jasons certainly a deluded nutjob in mother panic, with all his I am the chosen one nonsense.
    spoilers:
    I think he's planning to revive old Gotham by terrorizing it and making it need a Batman again (him).
    end of spoilers though even with the addition of this 'crazy Jason' usage (one of my pet peeves and something I most certainly DIDN'T want from this title and arc) I must admit, I'm still enjoying this book, weird.

Welp this Jason is all kinds of twisted with his plan to use the kid and Crane.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I have seen a review on "Teen Titans Special #1" showing Black Mask in a sauna.
    Did I miss something? I thought he is still kinda braindead from the incident in the first RHatO arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I have seen a review on "Teen Titans Special #1" showing Black Mask in a sauna.
    Did I miss something? I thought he is still kinda braindead from the incident in the first RHatO arc.
    Was wondering about that too. But it's not the first time continuity is ignored so...

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

As always, the cover has the subtlety of a brick to the face

So it says Jason will kill? Does it concern Penguin as well?

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

There is zero chance that Penguin is going to die. He is a too famous Batman villain that DC would allow him dying in a comic like RHatO.
    ... what doesn't mean that Jason can't at least try to shoot him (and gets probably stopped by Batman). The cover makes me wonder if Jason is the one (or only one) who wants to kill someone in the issue. Maybe Bizarro or Artemis will even interfere in the upcoming conflict.