Page 841 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 341741791831837838839840841842843844845851891941 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Why would Roy dying affect Jason so much and play a major role in his change? These two haven't talk since the end of RH/A and while I could see Jason being upest about it, I don't see him being really devastated over it.

Honestly, I'm glad that there have been changes because I don't want Roy to either die in RHATO or rejoin the team.
    I understand why it would affect him, but why would Lobdell have to start working it in since January?

I have no idea if that rumor is true, but if so, then that's one good thing King did, since it sounds terrible.

I don't know. Jason was upest when he thought Bruce was dead after Endgame, but it didn't affect him in major way that brought change to him. So, why would Roy when the two parted in bad terms and haven't spoken to each others ever since?

It's like how Morrison unintentionally saved Jason from the red robin mantle by creating new Robin which resulted in giving it to Tim instead.

@okiedokiewo:

If King wants Roy for HC just to kill him off then it's not a good thing at all. The only good it does is that Lobdell doesn't have to do it.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 07-08-2018 at 05:38 AM.

@Rise:

spoilers:
    Eh I think with the right circumstance it can still affect Jason that much. Firstly while they parted on bad terms, it wasn't due to the lack of love so I can imagine strong lingering feelings between them. Secondly the manner in which Roy's killed maybe? Jason has already tipped the scale enough to have an angry Batman go after him. Whatever might happen to Roy, it would only be the last straw. That said, RHATO or HC, they'd better not kill him off. That is just dumb.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by G-Potion; 07-08-2018 at 05:43 AM.

I would buy the strong lingering feelings between them if they had Roy bothering at all and mentioning Jason at least once since they parted, but they didn't. I like Roy, but he doesn't deserve to be a reason for Jason to change.

I can see the thing with his father affecting him big time, Bizarro lying to him all these time would shake his faith in his team and his fight with Bruce would be the last straw. No need for Roy to be part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    @okiedokiewo:

If King wants Roy for HC just to kill him off then it's not a good thing at all. The only good it does is that Lobdell doesn't have to do it.
    I don't see where the rumor says he wants to kill him off.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

At least there is a small chance that Arsenal will die in HC. That's from DC Nation #2. It says that two characters will be murdered. And let's suppose these characters will really die then there are a lot of characters one can already dismiss as potential victims like Wonder Woman, Superman, Lex Luthor, Kyle Rayner, Nightwing, etc. which are way too popular. Many have there own books and there is no way the authors of said books would give their okay to let their characters be killed in another comic.

DC Nation #2 Heroes in Crisis.jpg

I also have to say that I'm already a little bit disappointed in HC. I really thought first that the main focus would be on the psychological pressure of being a hero/anti-hero/vigilante. But it reads more like a murder mystery dinner party.
    Last edited by Sergard; 07-08-2018 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    I don't see where the rumor says he wants to kill him off.
    spoilers:
    Well he is in HC, and with his current state (sad, no team, no plan) he doesn't look as safe as some of the people in the same list do. There's also a separate rumor for this by the way.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    At least there is a small chance that Arsenal will die in HC. That's from DC Nation #2. It says that two characters will be murdered. And let's suppose these characters will really die then there are a lot of characters one can already dismiss as potential victims like Wonder Woman, Superman, Lex Luthor, Kyle Rayner, Nightwing, etc. which are way too popular. Many have there own books and there is no way the authors of said books would give their okay to let their characters be killed in another comic.

Attachment 68005

I also have to say that I'm already a little bit disappointed in HC. I really thought first that the main focus would be on the psychological pressure of being a hero/anti-hero/vigilante. But it reads more like a murder mystery dinner party.
    I didn't read Identity Crisis, but, isn't all DC universe circumstances now a bit reminiscent of how they were at that time? And then this Heroes on Crisis storyline reminds me of what I know about IC. Funny.

Tim Drake is there in that pic. If they kill him, I'm going to start taking this as real bullying on a fictional character . Same as for Roy. Both characters don't have anithing going on for them right know and their fan bases aren't really big (well, Roy isn't; Tim is debatable). So killing any of them could mean their death for at least a lustrum, which isn't fair to the fanbases that, currently, aren't pleased with their character's recent years of stories. Unless they bring them back within the very same plot of HC.

I mean, you can put them on cold, but killing them is a bit mean move. Not every dead character has the luck that Jason Todd or Bucky Barnes had, and killing a "lead league" character often doesn't do good to them, I think.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 07-08-2018 at 10:14 AM.

Too cute. Oh, god, too cute.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Why would Roy dying affect Jason so much and play a major role in his change? These two haven't talk since the end of RH/A and while I could see Jason being upest about it, I don't see him being really devastated over it.

Honestly, I'm glad that there have been changes because I don't want Roy to either die in RHATO or rejoin the team.
    He clearly still cares for Roy, hence why he promptly asks for him to the Croc. He would be absolutely down as long he was written by Loedbell and adding all the recent developments that would just be one more thing to send him over the edge.

I still don`t want Roy to die, either by Loedbell in RATHO or this seemingly Identity Crisis 2.0 by King but if they gonna do it I rather it was done in the actual RATHO out of the two.

Spectacular Member

Oh they are so cute! Who is he giving the flowers to?