Page 855 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 355755805845851852853854855856857858859865905955 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I am glad that the summary is pretty non-telling, so that we obtain no clue/spoiler what could have happened in the issues before, or at least nothing concrete. One can only speculate. For example does "exiled" mean that Batman explicitly threatened Jason to never set a foot into Gotham again or does Jason just want to avoid confrontation with Batman?

I already call nonsense on "the last person he expected to see again". At this point in the story that would be Batman - or the Penguin. And I think neither of them is in the mood to send Jason a message that encourages him to continue crimefighting.

It's great that Yasmine Putri is doing the variant cover again. I already love the variant covers of issue #25 and #26.
    Could be Willis (dead), Roy (unlikely, he already gives Jason support in the annual), Tim (on vacation/limbo), Damian (at odds with Bruce by that time, I think), Woner Woman (why not, just because), Bruce (if he doesn't disown him and Jason just flies out Gotham by his own will), Faye or Ma (no body expects the Spanish Inquisition option).

Lots of possibilities
    Last edited by Zaresh; 07-24-2018 at 11:04 PM.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Could be Willis (dead), Roy (unlikely, he already gives Jason support in the annual), Tim (on vacation/limbo), Damian (at odds with Bruce by that time, I think), Woner Woman (why not, just because), Bruce (if he doesn't disown him and Jason just flies out Gotham by his own will), Faye or Ma (no body expects the Spanish Inquisition option).

Lots of possibilities
    Let's keep guessing, that's fun. Maybe one of us is right in the end. Although Roy isn't completely out of the picture if the annual appearance is before Heroes in Crisis and the message ties in with HiC. On the other hand the issue would probably be advertised as tie-in in that case. Has there even been any tie-in in the RHatO Rebirth run?

Okay, my candidates for the message are:
    - Essence/Ducra/S'aru (Jason is at the moment in a pretty bad state of mind, they could want to help him control his emotions)
    - Talia or other members of the League of Assassins Jason has worked with before like Bronze Tiger (since Jason is probably back to killing again they could want to get him back on their side)
    - Lex Luthor (there is still the contract with Luthor of which we don't know all rights and obligations. Maybe Jason has to do something for Lex)
    - Red Devil aka Eddie Bloomberg aka Kid Devil (Jason and he were penpals in some continuity and Eddie is on the cover of Raven: Daughter of Darkness #7. I think he hasn't been introduced in New52/Rebirth so far, or?)
    - Joker's Daughter or Joker (because why not make Jason's bad situation worse?)

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I feel I've seen this panel before but is not from the Deathstroke issue, Pantalena drew. Is he solicited for GA? Because he isn't on the annual either.
    https://twitter.com/PantStudio/statu...60248459026432

Let's keep guessing, that's fun. Maybe one of us is right in the end. Although Roy isn't completely out of the picture if the annual appearance is before Heroes in Crisis and the message ties in with HiC. On the other hand the issue would probably be advertised as tie-in in that case. Has there even been any tie-in in the RHatO Rebirth run?

- Essence/Ducra/S'aru (Jason is at the moment in a pretty bad state of mind, they could want to help him control his emotions)
    - Talia or other members of the League of Assassins Jason has worked with before like Bronze Tiger (since Jason is probably back to killing again they could want to get him back on their side)
    - Lex Luthor (there is still the contract with Luthor of which we don't know all rights and obligations. Maybe Jason has to do something for Lex)
    - Red Devil aka Eddie Bloomberg aka Kid Devil (Jason and he were penpals in some continuity and Eddie is on the cover of Raven: Daughter of Darkness #7. I think he hasn't been introduced in New52/Rebirth so far, or?)
    Interesting choice and original. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I feel I've seen this panel before but is not from the Deathstroke issue, Pantalena drew. Is he solicited for GA? Because he isn't on the annual either.
    No idea. Doesn't ring a bell to me.

Maybe you mix it up with Pantalena's Red Hood art from his instagram?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BkMwg3KHuvv/
    Although that doesn't help finding the series/issue the art belongs to, sorry.

Maybe you mix it up with Pantalena's Red Hood art from his instagram?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BkMwg3KHuvv/
    Although that doesn't help finding the series/issue the art belongs to, sorry.
    No, that one is from Deathstroke #16, the aforementioned issue Pantalena pencilled.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

No, that one is from Deathstroke #16, the aforementioned issue Pantalena pencilled.
    Maybe you feel you saw it before because of the art in that issue? The costumes are the same. I don't remember seeing that image before myself so I've no idea where its from.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

No idea. But this looks very good regardless. Jason is in his N52 costume it seems.

Any of these happening would be an interesting choice. I want the All-Caste and Talia the most ouf of these. On the other hand, they are both very unlikely to be the reason Jason has to take up the hood once again, All-Caste especially.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 07-26-2018 at 08:37 PM.

https://www.comixology.com/Red-Hood-...N1bHRzU2xpZGVy

The cover for 25 got some text bubbles added. Personally, I think they're too into the nose.

Double post.

So I saw some panels from Mother Panic, and some complaints that he hurt kids etc etc... Is Jason still irredeemably crazy there?

Official promo picture of Red Hood from the Injustice 2 wave 1 by Hiya Toys.

More pics here: https://toynewsi.com/312-31519

Sorry, I didn't realize you meant that issue. I thought you referred to a more recent Deathstroke issue (I don't follow the series and therefore don't know the artists). But I have read issue #16 a while ago and didn't realize that it's the same artist who drew Red Hood/Arsenal #2. Although I can remember that I liked the way Jason was drawn. He looked "bad boy" handsome - and a little evil with his pointy eyebrows. It's good that the twitter post mentioned that the second character on the picture is Black Canary. First I thought it's Starfire. Afterwards the fishnet stockings caught my eyes, then it was obvious. I hope the panel isn't from some deleted "Batgirl and the Birds of Prey" or "Justice League of America" scene. It could be part of a future RHatO issue but in that case I am surprised that Jason wears the bat-logo. I thought the new logo would stay for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Any of these happening would be an interesting choice. I want the All-Caste and Talia the most ouf of these. On the other hand, they are both very unlikely to be the reason Jason has to take up the hood once again, All-Caste especially.
    I'd like to see some scenes with Talia too, I especially want to know what kind of relationship they have. Is it more mother-son like or did Talia stop caring about Jason after he came back to Gotham. (And no, I don't want to think about the sex scene from Red Hood: Lost Days. That still feels awkward to me.)

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    So I saw some panels from Mother Panic, and some complaints that he hurt kids etc etc... Is Jason still irredeemably crazy there?
    At least he looks crazy to me. What a shame. I liked the way he was drawn. But naming himself "Lord Robin" should have been hint enough that Jason isn't quite right up top.

There are some news about Black Mask in Teen Titans #20:
    spoilers:
    It seems that Robin shot Black Mask in the head in the Teen Titans Special but without further damage/injury. Only a bullet hole in the mask. And Black Mask is really wearing a black mask that he can take off and he looks completely normal underneath. Sorry if this sounds stupid but somehow I was under the impression that Black Mask has really a black skull because sometime in the past he had an accident that "melted" his mask on his face. (Why else would he have worn this strange BDSM-mask in RHatO?) Robin keeps Black Mask together with some other villains chained in his private prison no one else knows about. I didn't recognize the other villains. Could be new characters or some already existing ones I don't know about.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

There are some news about Black Mask in Teen Titans #20:
    spoilers:
    It seems that Robin shot Black Mask in the head in the Teen Titans Special but without further damage/injury. Only a bullet hole in the mask. And Black Mask is really wearing a black mask that he can take off and he looks completely normal underneath. Sorry if this sounds stupid but somehow I was under the impression that Black Mask has really a black skull because sometime in the past he had an accident that "melted" his mask on his face. (Why else would he have worn this strange BDSM-mask in RHatO?) Robin keeps Black Mask together with some other villains chained in his private prison no one else knows about. I didn't recognize the other villains. Could be new characters or some already existing ones I don't know about.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Black Mask should indeed have a skull like face under his mask, you can actually see him without mask in RHatO, where takes it of during the final fight.
    The other villains in Teen Titans are Brother Blood, Atomic Skull, Onomatopoeia and one guy I can't identify.
    end of spoilers

At least he looks crazy to me. What a shame. I liked the way he was drawn. But naming himself "Lord Robin" should have been hint enough that Jason isn't quite right up top.
    Thats pretty much the terrible "post Countdown" Version of Jason. He uses kids as conon fodder, is a whiny coward and wants to be Batman.
    And this "Red Cowl"-Batsuit he is wearing in the end is imo also kind of dumb.
    He is apparently only there to prop up the main character.
    Last edited by Aahz; 07-27-2018 at 02:42 PM.