Page 859 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 359759809849855856857858859860861862863869909959 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 15150
    Extraordinary Member

Am I the only one who thinks Jason looks kind of wired here?

Extraordinary Member

When it comes to the DCEU Robin I speculated allready back than that Dick might be the dead Robin, simply because having allready two Robins before the actual start of that universe would be seen as to convoluted for the genenral audience and it having a bigger impact. And sofar they usually either skipped or combined Robins in their universes in other media.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    More like serious, maybe. But it's hard to tell. It's a too tiny picture, and I think that, in most cases, when you draw stuff like this, this kind of pictures in a panel that shares the page with many others tends to be almost gesture drawing.

When it comes to the DCEU Robin I speculated allready back than that Dick might be the dead Robin, simply because having allready two Robins before the actual start of that universe would be seen as to convoluted for the genenral audience and it having a bigger impact. And sofar they usually either skipped or combined Robins in their universes in other media.
    Could have sworn it was confirmed that the dead Robin was Jason. And pretty sure the beginning of Suicide Squad, when it introduced Joker and Harley, stated as much.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

What series/issue is this from?

Deathstroke 34.

https://twitter.com/ryanwinn

Superman? Guess he'll save the falling HQ.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Deathstroke 34.
    Oh so it's from this weeks issue. Sweet.

Personally I think he looks fine albeit smaller than Dick, but I'm not too fixated on that. His hair is what he has in RHATO. He's not smiling hence the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Could have sworn it was confirmed that the dead Robin was Jason. And pretty sure the beginning of Suicide Squad, when it introduced Joker and Harley, stated as much.
    The intro said she was an accomplice to the murder of Robin.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    They never mentioned his name iirc.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Personally I think he looks fine albeit smaller than Dick, but I'm not too fixated on that. His hair is what he has in RHATO. He's not smiling hence the face.
    He looks imo to small and slim, and his hair is imo usually also different.

Final concept art from DC Nations:
    1533111858598.jpg

Here it's.

I was waiting for this issue of DC Nation hoping that we will finally see the new design and they actually did it. Good on you DC.

And btw, it's 6 pages long and has some information about the new arc for anyone interested.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Was this after Batman refused to do it? It's been so long since I read UTRH, but I always thought it was because he was super disappointed and let down by how Batman handle it. You can even see it in his face in the movie.
    Yeah, it's only a few pages after Batman saying that it would be too "easy" to cross the line. And Jason replying "I'm not talking about killing Cobblepot and Scarecrow or Clayface. Not Riddler or Dent... I'm talking about HIM. Just him. And doing it because... because he took me away from you."

I was a little disappointed in Alfred too when he mentioned in his narrative thoughts that Jason had a "mean streak" as Robin like Jason was some kind of psychopath.

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    At that moment he was ready to die in the hand of Batman, a father figure, a mentor, someone he'd been crazily over-obsessed with since he came back to life...
    At least it feels like that. Although Jason was already "crazily over-obsessed" with Bruce since they met. Bruce (and Alfred) was probably the closest thing Jason ever had to a family and therefore the most important person in his life. And I don't think Bruce ever understood what it can do to one's mind if one is born and raised in an environment like Jason did.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Btw, since we are going to start a new era with RHATO and the team will break soon, what's your favourite moment, issue, arc so far?
    There have been three arcs so far, right? Black Mask, Qurac and Smart-Bizarro.
    My favorite arc as a whole from start to finish is the first one. The basic story is simple but it's a coherent narrative that allows for a more detailed characterization of the three main characters.
    I didn't like the second arc because I couldn't really get into the story of Artemis and Akila, especially since Akila died shortly after she was introduced. But the arc had some of the best/most interesting Jason moments.
    The current arc probably has the best final. But it was a little bit of a bumpy ride. There were so many mini-stories involved (Suicide Squad, Henchman App, Queen Bee) that it confused me a little bit where the story was headed to.

My favorite issue is the current one but there is a high chance that this will change soon when the next issue comes out. I also loved issue 4 for the Jason and Bizarro bonding.

I have way to many favorite moments to pick one. There are emotional ones like Jason giving Bizarro a chance of living in issue 7 or dark ones like Jason telling his younger self in in issue 9 that he would maybe have been better off dead. And not to forget funny ones like Artemis grabbing Jason at the collar in issue 2 and hauling him up like some impudent little brat.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...9e19zukume.jpg
    Why are all the four robins wearing the same clothes? Was there some purpose behind it or was there some kind of sale Alfred got his hands on?