Page 89 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

Kirkham draws such an amazing Red Hood, seriously is that hard to not draw a freaking mouth on the helmet?

I'd liked to see him draw the hoodie though.
    Holy crap! I can't wait for the new year! Dat art!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Extraordinary Member

Is the new 52 Deathstoke series good?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Is the new 52 Deathstoke series good?
    Is just dumb action movie stuff. Is pretty fun if you don't mind the liberties they took with Slade (like make him younger). Keep in mind that was with Daniels as writer, this issue is a new guy though

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Holy crap! I can't wait for the new year! Dat art!
    Unfortunately, Kirkham is only doing cover art for RH/A.

Fortunately, a better artist (in my opinion) as taken the reigns from Medri! Javier Fernandez! This guy is awesome!

Here's a taste of what he can do, courtesy of the recent, and GREAT, Magneto solo (which is also written by Cullen Bunn...who is someone I think should replace Lobdell).

You do know Fernandez already pencilled RH/A 7, right?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    You do know Fernandez already pencilled RH/A 7, right?
    Lol, my bad. I've not read up RH/A in awhile (since #3), so I had no idea.

Okay, now that I've checked it out, I'm still happy with what I'm seeing...but why does he have to draw the freaking mouth?! I blame Rocafort! He started this trend.

Why can't people just let Jason's mask be great? Honestly, Rafael Albuquerque is the only one to really give us a badass RH mask, w/ the mouth IMO. As it looks like it functions just as a mask, rather than expressing Jason's emotions; tho Javier seems to be doing his best to pull that off as well.

Last edited by HeWhoSlapsAll; 12-14-2015 at 08:50 PM.

We Are Robin 7 was awesome. Bermejo nailed Jason and Tim characterization: two brothers so perfectly in synch that they know what the other needs them to do with no need of words or pointless bravado. In fact, Bermejo wrote such as enjoyable Jason, Tim and Damian that I wish WAR were a team up book with them instead of being Duke's book.

All-New Member

we are robin 7 was great. love jason and tim together, with having them usually paired up in the stories a team book with them would be great. also really liked dukes realization that they're not as trained and ready to be robin as they think they are. haven't been keeping up with deathstroke but the solicits say he's going after his daughter and red hoods gonna be helping him, i hope its not the usual "meets deathstroke - they fight for no reason - comes to an undertanding- helps him- the end. I'd love rose to join up with jason after because i always felt she was a better fit for the outlaws. a good love interest for jason too.

BANNED

I wouldn't mind Rose Wilson and Jason--he's a kickass character; a kickass girlfriend would be cool for him, and a refreshing change from the hothouse flowers these guys seem to gravitate to.

BANNED

I still think Isabel was a wasted opportunity for more grounded solo bits of Jason in an urban enviorment. She could be his escape from the mainstrean superhero acts to some street flavor. Then again that girl he met in issue #6 from the shelter could have some potential and give readers snips of Jason`s time as a kid in the streets of Gotham outside dealing with gangs.

I basically wouldn`t mind some material with Jason outside the mask, so to speak.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 12-20-2015 at 05:58 PM.

Fantastic Member

I love jason todd

BANNED

Why do people want Jaybird separated from Arsenal so bad? I really like the relationship that has been established between them. Why mess up a good thing?

BANNED

I would aim for both. No real reason not to.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    Why do people want Jaybird separated from Arsenal so bad? I really like the relationship that has been established between them. Why mess up a good thing?
    Because some people are nostalgic for a close friendship between Dick and Roy instead. They miss that relationship and there are a lot of people that don't like Jason so they hate the idea of him being in what is essentially Dick former position. That's just a guess though. Anyway I like that Jason has friends instead of being out there alone. I think it grounds him a little and that it's been very good for both him and Roy.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Because some people are nostalgic for a close friendship between Dick and Roy instead. They miss that relationship and there are a lot of people that don't like Jason so they hate the idea of him being in what is essentially Dick former position. That's just a guess though. Anyway I like that Jason has friends instead of being out there alone. I think it grounds him a little and that it's been very good for both him and Roy.
    No point in bringing character hate into this. By posts made on the subject, there`s some who would prefer Jason to be a more Punisher type of character and others the way he currently is. Since I see him as obviously 3-dimensional with a different background than Frank, he can actually work both.