Page 896 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 396796846886892893894895896897898899900906946996 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 15150
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    I hope Lobdell takele his story soon. Him being able to talk to his mother despite being in different universe is pretty impressive.
    But he couldn't maintain the connection. He even acknowledges it by saying "I can't stay long. You are far away from home and even my omnipresence - it seems - has its limits."
    And shortly after he "shatters". Logically, Willis should try to contact Jason and tell him that his grandmother is trapped in a bottle that lies somewhere in the dark multiverse.

Being able to maintain it or not isn't the point. Him being able to make connection in the first place is what I called impressive.

I don't think logic have to do with anything because I don't think he is ready to talk to his son yet and might tell him later when the two finally have their confrontation.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I was thinking about that when Arty and Biz's location was revealed. Maybe it could be tweaked so that instead of going undercover as the trinity, Arty and Biz will have to team up with that place's version of Jason?
    Oh I actually like that idea, we can still have interesting interactions with the three of them that way, whilst the main Jason is still doing his lone wolf thing.

Though was the point of the crime syndicate universe to have a world where every one was evil? Or was it that characters would all have moral alignments opposite to their 'original' counterparts? eg; good to evil, evil to good etc...I'm pretty sure it was the latter, and in that case, wouldn't an antihero with a morally grey compass like Red Hood, still be, an anti-hero with a morally grey compass? Can't go one one or the other when you're already on the middle of the spectrum. :P

(Okay okay, maybe CS Jason will be 'meaner' or slighter crueler than OGJay)

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Though was the point of the crime syndicate universe to have a world where every one was evil? Or was it that characters would all have moral alignments opposite to their 'original' counterparts? eg; good to evil, evil to good etc...I'm pretty sure it was the latter, and in that case, wouldn't an antihero with a morally grey compass like Red Hood, still be, an anti-hero with a morally grey compass? Can't go one one or the other when you're already on the middle of the spectrum. :P
    That's the way most alternative versions of Jason should be. Too bad DC doesn't get the memo sometimes. :P

Well, they went to a world where that version of the Joker, Lex Luthor, Cheetah, and others are actually the good guys. That's gonna be fun to get used to.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I'm a little bit sad that Arty and Biz aren't in the gender-swap universe. I would like to see male Wonder Woman again - and Artemis' reaction. There was some universe in Countdown where Jason - at least I think it was Jason - was Talon and left Owlman because he was in love with Joker's daughter. Was that the Crime Syndicate universe?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

That Talon was Tim's counterpart, not Jason's. And yeah, it was Earth 3.

Oh I actually like that idea, we can still have interesting interactions with the three of them that way, whilst the main Jason is still doing his lone wolf thing.

(Okay okay, maybe CS Jason will be 'meaner' or slighter crueler than OGJay)
    Not really. Because though Jason is far less averse to killing evil people, he (while written in character) would never harm innocent people. Maybe scare them, but not harm them.

I imagine on Earth 3, their Jason would be rather cruel. Or maybe, like how Jason is the black sheep in being more violent, the Jason of Earth 3 could be more of a pacifist/good person. Being the Black Sheep of the Owlman family (so to speak).

jjmk-jjmk

Jason as Jokers sidekick

jjmk-jjmk

Jason as Black Masks sidekick

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Not really. Because though Jason is far less averse to killing evil people, he (while written in character) would never harm innocent people. Maybe scare them, but not harm them.

I imagine on Earth 3, their Jason would be rather cruel. Or maybe, like how Jason is the black sheep in being more violent, the Jason of Earth 3 could be more of a pacifist/good person. Being the Black Sheep of the Owlman family (so to speak).
    It would be funny to see the roles reverse and see him be the really lame 'goody two shoes' brother (by comparison) in a family of psychotic villains. :P

It would be funny to see the roles reverse and see him be the really lame 'goody two shoes' brother (by comparison) in a family of psychotic villains. :P
    "Hey Owlman! Today, when I crossed the nearly deserted street, I only looked both ways once!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    "Hey Owlman! Today, when I crossed the nearly deserted street, I only looked both ways once!"
    Not quite the type of 'good' I was picturing but still funny

I totally agree with your 'black sheep' scenario, it would be hilarious since even as (again by comparison) a more morally righteous person he would somehow still be the 'disappointment' of the family. I can imagine Owlman just shaking his head like, where did I go wrong. Why does he have to rebel against this family? XD

Owlman: You all remember your objectives, yes? And no loose threads, so don't leave a single witness behind, I want the entire facility staff slaughtered by the end of tonight. Any objections?

*Jason raises hand

Any objections NOT pertaining to 'sparing lives' which is once again, NOT up for debate??

*Jason lowers hand

Jason as Black Masks sidekick

I just want to say. The costume looks so, so good without the bat logo.