Page 9 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319591095091009 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Give Grayson some bone, man.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    They're welcome to give Helena to Jason Todd and take her off Dick Grayson's neck.
    As a Jason Todd fan I welcome this

Pharah x Mercy
    There is a land called passive-agressiva, and I am their queen.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    They're welcome to give Helena to Jason Todd and take her off Dick Grayson's neck.
    Why do you hate Helena Bertinelli so much and why do you always say these offensive things?

Anyways, we should probably get back on topic and go back to discussing Jason Todd.
    Psychologically, the guns you use will define you ~ Pharoahe Monch

I like ladies who wear purple | Kate Bishop | Helena Bertinelli

Wonder Woman is The Love of My Life | Forza Azzurri

I really want him to remove that Bat symbol on his chest

Pharah x Mercy
    There is a land called passive-agressiva, and I am their queen.

Jason Todd in Li'l Gotham was one of my favorite things.

From holding the knife that Talia gave him.

To not being able to cook properly.

To trolling his brothers.

To playing in ballpits ...

... I love it all.

Plus, he played Scrabble too and was a sore loser when he lost.

I wish Li'l Gotham hadn't been cancelled, as Nguyen and Fridolf did wonderful things with it. Nearly every one in the series was written remarkably well and Jason was no exception.
    Psychologically, the guns you use will define you ~ Pharoahe Monch

I like ladies who wear purple | Kate Bishop | Helena Bertinelli

Wonder Woman is The Love of My Life | Forza Azzurri

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    I really want him to remove that Bat symbol on his chest
    Can I ask why? I kind of like the bat symbol myself.

Quote Originally Posted by beetlebum View Post
    Jason Todd in Li'l Gotham was one of my favorite things.

From holding the knife that Talia gave him.

To not being able to cook properly.

To trolling his brothers.

To playing in ballpits ...

... I love it all.

Plus, he played Scrabble too and was a sore loser when he lost.

I wish Li'l Gotham hadn't been cancelled, as Nguyen and Fridolf did wonderful things with it. Nearly every one in the series was written remarkably well and Jason was no exception.
    I loved him in Li'l Gotham and will miss the book. Nguyan and Fridolf did a good job with it and they made Damian enjoyable again for the first time since the reboot.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post

I loved him in Li'l Gotham and will miss the book. Nguyan and Fridolf did a good job with it and they made Damian enjoyable again for the first time since the reboot.
    I feel the Batsymbol on RH is just sort of ironic since back when the New 52 was starting, Lobdell stated in an interview that he wanted to move Jason away from Bat-obsession or something along those lines, but here he is running around with a giant Batsymbol on his chest.

Doesn't bug me too much aesthetically since it actually does look nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    I feel the Batsymbol on RH is just sort of ironic since back when the New 52 was starting, Lobdell stated in an interview that he wanted to move Jason away from Bat-obsession or something along those lines, but here he is running around with a giant Batsymbol on his chest.

Doesn't bug me too much aesthetically since it actually does look nice.
    That makes sense. Back then I saw it as more as Jason wearing it as a sort of f-you to Batman and to Dick as well since it was his suit at some point. Nowadays I haven't really given it that much thought. Maybe he's continuing to wear it so that it's clear that Batman vouches for him(?).

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

That makes sense. Back then I saw it as more as Jason wearing it as a sort of f-you to Batman and to Dick as well since it was his suit at some point. Nowadays I haven't really given it that much thought. Maybe he's continuing to wear it so that it's clear that Batman vouches for him(?).
    I see it more like Jason wearing the suit because was a gift from Kory, he doesn't care about the symbol anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I see it more like Jason wearing the suit because was a gift from Kory, he doesn't care about the symbol anymore.
    I like that idea too.

It just annoys me. He's not a soldier of the Bat anymore. I just don't see why he would where that,besides he said he didn't really care much for costumes.If he has to have a symbol,he should have his own imo.

It just annoys me. He's not a soldier of the Bat anymore. I just don't see why he would where that,besides he said he didn't really care much for costumes.If he has to have a symbol,he should have his own imo.
    That also makes sense. What type of symbol would you have liked to see him sport instead of the bat he currently has?

Originally, I thought he wore it to kind of mess with the rest of the Bat-fam.

Like he's got a bat-symbol on his chest while giving the troll-face grin.

Incredible Member

That also makes sense. What type of symbol would you have liked to see him sport instead of the bat he currently has?
    You know the Van Halen "VH" logo? That, only with "RH"... its pretty similar to a Bat Symbol for chest purposes anyway.

Hmmmmmm, i'm not sure but anything is better than a Bat symbol or that skull Morrison gave him.Maybe he shouldn't have any symbol. Also i heard Jensen Ackles is voicing the Arkham Knight in the Batman game.Is that true?