Page 900 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 4008008508908968978988999009019029039049109501000 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    The same user two posts above you right?

Also, of course. Between the breaking of the family and the possible death of beloved characters, why not add this kick in the nuts too.
    Ah well turned out I'm more annoyed with this than usual that I tweeted DC about it.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Ah well turned out I'm more annoyed with this than usual that I tweeted DC about it.
    It is annoying, and I'm sick of it.

And since we go through this every so often, they've proven they don't care that people complain about it.

Snagged this from @kaimaciel tumblr.

http://kaimaciel.tumblr.com/post/177766319994

Of course, DC. Of course.
    Go ahead, G! Share away

Seriously, DC... Why do you keep doing this? And, oh boy! People are mad about the psychological profiles. Especially Booster Gold. Poser Syndrome? What...?

I gotta admit, as General Practice Intern, these fake psych profiles are fascinating. It's like watching a fanfic writer trying to write a doctor's report. I'll give them that.
    Last edited by kaimaciel; 09-05-2018 at 11:44 AM.

Haha yeah I thought you'd at least get some laugh from them.

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    Go ahead, G! Share away

Seriously, DC... Why do you keep doing this? And, oh boy! People are mad about the psychological profiles. Especially Booster Gold. Poser Syndrome? What...?

I gotta admit, as General Practice Intern, these fake psych profiles are fascinating. It's like watching a fanfic writer trying to write a doctor's report. I'll give them that.
    [Off topic]

I'm not even remotely informed about how these reports are done, and I feel like they try too hard to sound deep, and they sound artsy. But, eh, I'm not offended by it.

Now then, I usually am offended by how libraries and librarians are shown in fiction. It never not annoys me. And I am also a historian and I know how archaeologists really work, and don't even get mad, ever, about it. Because **** yeah, Indiana Jones. But, libraries... Man, do fictional libraries and librarians usually make me crazy angry (and not in a fun way. But, hey, you can have fun at me being mad! xD).
    [/Off topic]

Anyways, back to Jason. Back from the beginning of the Rebirth run.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    [Off topic]
    Now then, I usually am offended by how libraries and librarians are shown in fiction. It never not annoys me.
    [/Off topic]
    Out of curiosity, how are they in fiction?

(Sorry I derail the thread again.)

Out of curiosity, how are they in fiction?

(Sorry I derail the thread again.)
    Usually? Dark, chaotic labyrinths that are very, very dirty. Same for the Archives. A pile of books (or documents) without an aim, a collection of books that are there just to be kept and unused; just preserved. Which is the antithesis of what a modern library should be. They should be there to provide information to their users, updated information, in organized and easy to navigate, clean, open and well illuminated spaces that also can serve for other purposes (like relaxing yourself reading a newspaper, or playing your NDS with headphones, or whatever).

And librarians? Unfriendly people who like to play the mysterious all-known intellectuals that behave like they're all above all, or either oddballs who are savant geniuses hard to follow and absolutely crazy. But see, librarians are expected to be more than anything an aid to the users of the library, who, over all, help them locate what they need, where the info they would like to find is (sometimes that info isn't even in that library, and the librarian has to lead the user to outsider collections), or even figuring out what info they actually need (sometimes we all need help focusing out research into certain topics). Because all that information in all those books, journals, videos, etc. have to be feed, and all those items (books, etc) are meant to be used. Besides, not even the best librarian in the world could know everything that is inside those books, or is a multidisciplinary expert who knows better than anyone.

I mean, there are lots of good portrayals of libraries and librarians in fiction, but, eh, each time I came across one of these not good ones (and there are a lot too. Maybe not as many; I take back my words: it's not "usually"), I end up a bit mad.

(Don't be sorry, @G-Pots. This is an interesting off topic )

Soooo, back to Jason and the batfam, and DC Nation #4. If this is indeed an intended isolation of its members, does that mean that we will not get any kind of apparition in the next months? I was expecting for someone of the family to show up in #27, honestly.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-05-2018 at 07:25 PM.

And there's Inky's take on the new costume.

http://inkydandy.tumblr.com/post/177...ason-todd-also

And there's Inky's take on the new costume.

http://inkydandy.tumblr.com/post/177...ason-todd-also

Inky makes everything awesome!

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Usually? Dark, chaotic labyrinths that are very, very dirty. Same for the Archives. A pile of books (or documents) without an aim, a collection of books that are there just to be kept and unused; just preserved. Which is the antithesis of what a modern library should be. They should be there to provide information to their users, updated information, in organized and easy to navigate, clean, open and well illuminated spaces that also can serve for other purposes (like relaxing yourself reading a newspaper, or playing your NDS with headphones, or whatever).

And librarians? Unfriendly people who like to play the mysterious all-known intellectuals that behave like they're all above all, or either oddballs who are savant geniuses hard to follow and absolutely crazy. But see, librarians are expected to be more than anything an aid to the users of the library, who, over all, help them locate what they need, where the info they would like to find is (sometimes that info isn't even in that library, and the librarian has to lead the user to outsider collections), or even figuring out what info they actually need (sometimes we all need help focusing out research into certain topics). Because all that information in all those books, journals, videos, etc. have to be feed, and all those items (books, etc) are meant to be used. Besides, not even the best librarian in the world could know everything that is inside those books, or is a multidisciplinary expert who knows better than anyone.

I mean, there are lots of good portrayals of libraries and librarians in fiction, but, eh, each time I came across one of these not good ones (and there are a lot too. Maybe not as many; I take back my words: it's not "usually"), I end up a bit mad.

(Don't be sorry, @G-Pots. This is an interesting off topic )

Soooo, back to Jason and the batfam, and DC Nation #4. If this is indeed an intended isolation of its members, does that mean that we will not get any kind of apparition in the next months? I was expecting for someone of the family to show up in #27, honestly.
    It could be that the batfam isn’t necessarily breaking up completely, just breaking up with Bruce. So it’s possible we’ll see them interact with each other, just not with him.

CONGRATULATIONS for the 900th page Jason.

red hood Jason birthday artemis bizarro.jpg

Jason just got back from Batman Ninja in this one;

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Jason just got back from Batman Ninja in this one;

HAHAHA.. I am not surprised about Artemis&Bizarro reaction... I reacted like them.

Finally i read the last 2 issues of Red Hood and the Outlaws, they were pretty good, didn't expect that Jason would actually kill Oswald but it happened (he is probably in a coma instead or death to be honest), the reunion and godbye of the new Outlaws was great (the kiss was nice too ), you can really feel the lost of Jason here. Bruce was brutal in this issue, his behavior was just crappy here, but i can't say that i'm surprised is how he has been for the last 2 decades about killing, not sure how Lodbell is going to pacth this relationship (i also want to see Dick and Tim reaction to this), didn't expect the reveal about Ma Gunn, to be honest i don't know what to feel about it, hopefully Scott delivers because rigth now i'm not seeing much potential in the change.