Page 906 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 4068068568969029039049059069079089099109169561006 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 15150

I'm always kinda iffy when writers want to set up a sharp contrast between the two, will have to see it on screen first before judging, although this bit made me laugh.

"You get to watch Dick Grayson struggle when he sees another Robin and how that Robin is different and has a different relationship with 'dad.' And the second child gets away with stuff the first child would never get away with in a family, and ours is really a family show."

That's actually pretty close to how I thought of Jason and Bruces time together.

That's pretty much how I see it as well.

Oh, by the way, even if I didn't finish it yet, I did finish my pencil step on that fanart I started a month or so ago. Here is the Tumblr post and here is the pic itself.

red and robin and hood.jpg

Slow and lazy fanartist is slow and lazy, as they say ^_^u.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I'm always kinda iffy when writers want to set up a sharp contrast between the two, will have to see it on screen first before judging, although this bit made me laugh.

"You get to watch Dick Grayson struggle when he sees another Robin and how that Robin is different and has a different relationship with 'dad.' And the second child gets away with stuff the first child would never get away with in a family, and ours is really a family show."

That's actually pretty close to how I thought of Jason and Bruces time together.
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    That's pretty much how I see it as well.
    Yup and yup.

Extraordinary Member

Attached Images Attached Images

BANNED

The only hype of the show. Was not really expecting Jason to be already in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Wow. They actually look like brothers (or a younger and older version of each other).

I guess this is going to make it more likely Dick becomes Nightwing at some point, so there aren't two Robins running around at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wow. They actually look like brothers (or a younger and older version of each other).

I guess this is going to make it more likely Dick becomes Nightwing at some point, so there aren't two Robins running around at the same time.
    Eh, apparently a few whacks with a crowbar, a big boom, and magic water make you bigger than your older brother. So, all in good time.

...Too soon?

Mighty Member

Alright, I've finally come around on the new costume. still don't like the short hair though.

The only consolation is hair grows back. I'm just sad we didn't get a Mulan moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Oh, by the way, even if I didn't finish it yet, I did finish my pencil step on that fanart I started a month or so ago. Here is the Tumblr post and here is the pic itself.

red and robin and hood.jpg

Slow and lazy fanartist is slow and lazy, as they say ^_^u.
    Color itttt! Those hoods in the back are just too adorable to be left B&W. You can leave Batman like that however. He deserves it until he grovels for forgiveness. But you can color his soul though. He needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Color itttt! Those hoods in the back are just too adorable to be left B&W. You can leave Batman like that however. He deserves it until he grovels for forgiveness. But you can color his soul though. He needs it.
    I'm going to colour it, sure (even Batman). I'm just too much of a colour fanatic not to. And I love my markers so, so, so, so much. Did I say already that I love my markers? No? I love them!