Page 910 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 410810860900906907908909910911912913914920960 ... LastLast
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 15150
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Did anybody here read "The Immortal Men"? I have seen some pages and they reminded me a little bit of the All-Caste and the Untitled. There was even a guy with two glowing swords.
    As I said, I didn't read the story. It could still be completely different. Is the comic worth reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Did anybody here read "The Immortal Men"? I have seen some pages and they reminded me a little bit of the All-Caste and the Untitled. There was even a guy with two glowing swords.
    As I said, I didn't read the story. It could still be completely different. Is the comic worth reading?
    I would have said yes, if the ending wasn't so abrupt. Tynion seemed to want to move to other things. It does a relatively decent job at setting up a new corner of the DCU, one where the Untitled and the All-Caste would fit perfectly, but I don't think it'll be developed more.

Honestly, I think that The Silencer will play a bigger role in the current Red Hood arc, if any of the NAoH book will guest-star in, since the Underlife has a concept was created there, and the main character is deeply rooted in it.

@RedBird: So many pretty arts. Thanks for posting Red! I makes me happy to see how Jason being in Titans creates such an excitement that I honestly haven't seen before with the show. For sure not as many fan arts (that I've seen) as the ones for our boy.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    That's just it, I'm trying to interpret that SHRUG that Jason does when Dick asks him.

Knowing the show runner mentioned younger siblings get away with more. My brain tells me that that SHRUG meant, 'yeah so'?

But knowing Jason, my heart tells me that that SHRUG meant, 'I mean.......I didn't actually ASK him, but he didn't say no'.
    Bruce might have just caved in. The alternative was too much of a headache and twice as many missing wheels. But I'm down with Bruce spoiling Jason rotten as well.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/09...ajor-spoilers/

Pour one for spoilers:
    Roy
    end of spoilers

Well if this is super duper confirmed, I suppose we all assumed it would end like this. spoilers:
    At the very least, I'm glad we got that annual with Jason and Roy, it was bittersweet but still felt like a nice little tribute to their time together. After their 'break up' it was really good to see them leave each other on a more high note. Did he receive any other sweet issues like that in GA or Titans? I don't keep up with those titles myself. This is comics though, so I'm already kinda wondering when he will return, though for now, R.I.P Roy.
    end of spoilers

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Well if this is super duper confirmed, I suppose we all assumed it would end like this.
    In regards to your spoiler-text:

spoilers:
    Ollie and Roy hugged in GA before Roy left for Sanctuary. And later Ollie is leaving a message behind for Roy in case something happens to Ollie and Ollie thinks "Roy can handle the danger. Archers are good at knowing when they're being targeted." That's why I am surprised that Roy is dying in HiC. So I'm still hoping that Roy isn't really dying but going undercover.

I don't know if something similar happened in Titans but I know that Roy and Cheshire recently had some "sexy time" in Titans - so maybe we'll get Lian Harper?
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

As someone with another event-suffering trickarrow archer between her faves, I feel for Roy fans.
    end of spoilers

On another news, it seems that RHATO #25 did almost 22,000 copies in August. And the annual over the 16,000 mark, which is good, I guess, for a late month release of an annual? Not sure, but doesn't sound bad, right?
    Last edited by Zaresh; 09-17-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    SPOILER WARNING (what's the tag again?)
    Are you asking how to hide text?
    It's like this.

[*spoil]text that needs to be hidden[/spoil]

Just remove the star.

Are you asking how to hide text?
    It's like this.

[*spoil]text that needs to be hidden[/spoil]

Just remove the star.
    Thanks! I was trying [spoiler] and obviously It was not going to work, silly me. I'll edit my post then.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    On another news, it seems that RHATO #25 did almost 22,000 copies in August. And the annual over the 16,000 mark, which is good, I guess, for a late month release of an annual? Not sure, but doesn't sound bad, right?
    And I think since #25 it has been ranking high on digital as well.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    And I think since #25 it has been ranking high on digital as well.
    This is good news. So glad to hear it's recovering readers.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Well I'll be damned

redhood29.jpg

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #29

Written by Scott Lobdell, art and cover by Pete Woods, variant cover by Yasmine Putri.

Batwoman joins the fight! Both Kate and Jason find themselves exiled from Gotham for taking the law into their own hands. But just because they both angered Batman doesn't make them allies...does it? Maybe not, but both are on the trail of a rogue player in the Underlife -- the secret cabal of criminal conspirators who play by a shared set of rules -- and teaming up could be the only way to take him down. What's actually hiding under the seemingly perfect surface of Appleton? The Red Hood might not live to expose it!

32 pages, $3.99, in stores on Dec. 5.
    Wasn't there a rumor about Kate showing up in the book?