Page 929 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 429829879919925926927928929930931932933939979 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 15150
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Jason is explicitly labeled as a villain.

Anyways, turns out that one panel with Jason and Roy is the only mention of the outlaws in GA#45. However, the flashbacks about Roy seem to take most of Lobdell's backstory into account, so there's that.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

From DC Nation #5

On one hand, I'm happy to see Jason being considered Roy's best friend, on the other, this won't help about the feelings of guilt for Jason.

Thanks, guys, for sharing this. It certainly helps with the wait for the next issue. Again I'm happy that RHATO is still getting attention from DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Jason is explicitly labeled as a villain.
    I don't mind that either as this is such a goofy setting, being branded a villain in it is not really a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    From DC Nation #5
    Oh boy that 'A Bat-Family Reunion' section is making me nervous. Was #25 not enough? Just how devastating is the reunion gonna be? D:

I think is all but stated that it will be Bruce the one breaking the news of Roy's death to Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Oh boy that 'A Bat-Family Reunion' section is making me nervous. Was #25 not enough? Just how devastating is the reunion gonna be? D:
    Possibly Jason will get even angrier at Bruce after this. But not as much as he does at himself though. :/

I think is all but stated that it will be Bruce the one breaking the news of Roy's death to Jason.
    I think readers will be very emotionally devastated by how they interact. It's not expected.

Okay but even so, does this sentence not seem to imply that it's their interaction with each other that will be devastating, less so than just the bad news Bruce has?

Seems more like they will be getting into another scuffle, emotionally or physically or even both. I already know Jason will be devastated for his friend but I don't think I'm ready for more family heartbreak on top of that. D:

I mean, Bruce acting like a dad for once would also be unexpected.

I mean, Bruce acting like a dad for once would also be unexpected.
    touché

Lobdell did mention that his editor was surprised, what else would surprise a DC editor besides a nice Batman in these dark times. XD

On one hand, I'm happy to see Jason being considered Roy's best friend, on the other, this won't help about the feelings of guilt for Jason.
    Yeah.

In addition, Wally isn't there, so given that it doesn't seem that a planned fake out bythe trinity... Those rumours... Sign. Ok, whatever. This whole event will be retconned at some point, I'm sure, so not giving much thought from now on. Or maybe it gives the readers a good rddention story, or it's a totally different story going on with him. Whatever, just throw at me what you have DC! I'm a tough girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Yeah.

In addition, Wally isn't there, so given that it doesn't seem that a planned fake out bythe trinity... Those rumours... Sign. Ok, whatever. This whole event will be retconned at some point, I'm sure, so not giving much thought from now on. Or maybe it gives the readers a good rddention story, or it's a totally different story going on with him. Whatever, just throw at me what you have DC! I'm a tough girl.
    Wally isn't there because he got a section all for himself on the recap of the events.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    touché

Lobdell did mention that his editor was surprised, what else would surprise a DC editor besides a nice Batman in these dark times. XD
    So, so true, it hurts.

Wally isn't there because he got a section all for himself on the recap of the events.
    Oh, ok. Good, I guess, or at least, not givring much away yet is a smart move. I still refuse to believe those rumours, but not seeing him in there was worrying.

I hate phone posting, grrrrrrrr.