Page 941 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 441841891931937938939940941942943944945951991 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    RED HOOD: OUTLAW #30
    written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    art and cover by PETE WOODS
    variant cover by PHILIP TAN
    Will the Red Hood’s latest campaign be his last? Jason’s hot on the heels of the drugs he and Arsenal recently tracked to Beijing, but instead of finally encountering the mysterious Solitary, he finds himself face to face with a figure from his past. Plus, who’s the new Wingman, and why’s he tracking the Red Hood? And how can he and Jason be in the same place at the same time? Find out in “Outlaw” part five!
    ON SALE 01.16.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES

TEEN TITANS ANNUAL #1
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by RYAN BENJAMIN
    cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI and CAM SMITH
    Betrayed by the Red Hood, Damian hunts down Jason Todd and vows vengeance—or death! Meanwhile, Djinn and the rest of the Titans battle one of the Other’s closest allies—Joy Stick! (Making his DCU debut from the Teen Titans Go! universe.) But when Control Freak learns all of Djinn’s most dangerous secrets, Djinn will do anything to keep the Teen Titans from finding out the truth!
    I... I don't know what's happening anymore. December solicits say nothing that could head to these two solicits as far as I recall. There is a gasp I cannot fathom the change to fill in.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-15-2018 at 02:33 PM.

TEEN TITANS ANNUAL #1
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by RYAN BENJAMIN
    cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI and CAM SMITH
    Betrayed by the Red Hood, Damian hunts down Jason Todd and vows vengeance—or death! Meanwhile, Djinn and the rest of the Titans battle one of the Other’s closest allies—Joy Stick! (Making his DCU debut from the Teen Titans Go! universe.) But when Control Freak learns all of Djinn’s most dangerous secrets, Djinn will do anything to keep the Teen Titans from finding out the truth!
    Oh joy......Jasons the bad guy. What a surprise. SIGH

RED HOOD: OUTLAW #30
    written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    art and cover by PETE WOODS
    variant cover by PHILIP TAN
    Will the Red Hood’s latest campaign be his last? Jason’s hot on the heels of the drugs he and Arsenal recently tracked to Beijing, but instead of finally encountering the mysterious Solitary, he finds himself face to face with a figure from his past. Plus, who’s the new Wingman, and why’s he tracking the Red Hood? And how can he and Jason be in the same place at the same time? Find out in “Outlaw” part five!
    ON SALE 01.16.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    Wait, what? Is Lobdell finally going to address this plot point? Because YES.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Wait, what? Is Lobdell finally going to address this plot point? Because YES.
    And it seems like he finds out who he is. And there seems to be someone pretending to be him. A lot going on that was in no way hinted last solicit. Or I don't remember anything hinting to it. It's a bit out of left field for me, all this... I don't know, haste? For advancing the plot when we have been steadily-but-in-no-hurry advancing for a while.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Cover RHTO #30

redhood30.jpg

Still looking for TT Annual

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

No more variant covers by Yasmine Putri How is Philip Tan's art?
    Still not a fan of how Woods draws Jason's face. Apart from that the cover gives me "Batman: Under the Red Hood" vibes (the movie), a bathroom, a guy tied to a chair and a crowbar.
    The new Wingman makes me curious. When was Jason Wingman? Are there a lot of stories?

I feared that Jason would be the traitor in Teen Titans. (Is that a crowbar in Damian's hands on the cover?)
    Well, that team-up of Jason and Damian was pretty short-lived.

Why are you guys thinking that Solitary will be addressed? Doesn't "Instead of" indicate that the opposite is the case?

TT Annual:

Last edited by Sergard; 10-15-2018 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Still not a fan of how Woods draws Jason's face. Apart from that the cover gives me "Batman: Under the Red Hood" vibes (the movie), a bathroom, a guy tied to a chair and a crowbar.
    The new Wingman makes me curious. When was Jason Wingman? Are there a lot of stories?

I feared that Jason would be the traitor in Teen Titans. (Is that a crowbar in Damian's hands on the cover?)

Why are you guys thinking that Solitary will be addressed? Doesn't "Instead of" indicate that the opposite is the case?
    Batman Incorporated vol. 2? Just after FP was done, already in N52 stuff. He formed a brief partnership with Damian there, so I'm guessing this issue is connected to TT annual, somehow.

And, welp, Solitary is addressed. Jason looks for him already, but it seems that when he finds him, he finds someone from his past. It screams Willis everywhere, who we know is Solitary. But it could be a red herring.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-15-2018 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Adding a bit

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post

TT Annual:

He was Wingman in Batman Incorprated.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Given the solicits for this months Teen Titans, Jason is likely to appear in some form so we might get a better idea of what the annual means.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

BANNED

Pretty clear that Jason`s "betrayal" of Damian will rely on Solitary playing the strings again and/or/as Wingman.

It`s not a coincidence both covers depict someone holding the crowbar and it`s not Jason.

Also, it`s confirmed that in the Batman Beyond comic-verse Jason died at the hands of the Joker. Old J (who is not "Tim" in this verse?) is targetting Terry`s brother - who is the new Robin - while holding a crowbar.

Crow.

bars.

everywhere
    Last edited by Aioros22; 10-15-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Pretty clear that Jason`s "betrayal" of Damian will rely on Solitary playing the strings again and/or/as Wingman.

It`s not a coincidence both covers depict someone holding the crowbar and it`s not Jason.
    Yeah, that's what I was working towards now, the idea that both stories are connected, and that Jason has been somehow set up by someone else for Damian to break their deal and hunt him. Either Solitary or Bane, if all this "Bane is the one isolating the batfam" conspiracy ends up Being a real thing.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-15-2018 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Stupid keyboard

Don't like the cover for issue 30 because it doesn't seem like a cover.

Honestly, don't know what's going with DC because most of their books have unappealing covers in Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    And it seems like he finds out who he is. And there seems to be someone pretending to be him. A lot going on that was in no way hinted last solicit. Or I don't remember anything hinting to it. It's a bit out of left field for me, all this... I don't know, haste? For advancing the plot when we have been steadily-but-in-no-hurry advancing for a while.
    The plot with solitary has been running for two years now, but I sure hope Lobdell doesn't rush the reunion unnecessary and handle it well

Cool

I'm (very) late to this party but it warms my (typically) cold heart to see so much love for my favorite Batman Family member other than Bats himself and Alfred of course. Long live Jason Todd the second and best Red Hood!
    Last edited by Celgress; 10-15-2018 at 03:36 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post

Also, it`s confirmed that in the Batman Beyond comic-verse Jason died at the hands of the Joker. Old J (who is not "Tim" in this verse?) is targetting Terry`s brother - who is the new Robin - while holding a crowbar.

Crow.

bars.

everywhere
    Yeah, it seemes that someone set them up or there's a misunderstanding. It's kinda obvious, but still not interested with whatever's going on in TT and I don't think Solitary has something to do with it either.