Page 944 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 444844894934940941942943944945946947948954994 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 15150

Also Here's the stat screen, confirmed as a hero turned anti-hero.

This is directed to both the Dick Grayson and Jason Todd Appreciation threads:

Stop going to war with each other. Don't go into the other thread to take passive-aggressive jabs. Don't attack creators. Don't gatekeep about how you know these characters better than others.

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post

Stop going to war with each other. Don't go into the other thread to take passive-aggressive jabs. Don't attack creators. Don't gatekeep about how you know these characters better than others.
    Ah, brotherly bonding. The only way these two can.

Well, now that even the mods have had to step in I think it's safe to say, man, the tribalism in these forums is crazy. Wish I could actually appreciate both of these (and even more) characters without constant 'mines better!!' or 'WE are better!' undertones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Ah, brotherly bonding. The only way these two can.

Haha, I guess when it comes to these two boys, it is weirdly fitting.

Tim's better than both of 'em!

But seriously. We have has five mainstream Robins so far: Dick, Jason, Tim, Stephanie, and Damian; and I've found things to like about each of the five, including Damian (my personal least favorite of the bunch). I have my personal favorite, but I will not claim that he's objectively better than the rest.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Well at least in this thread I don't think anyone makes that claim nor deliberately brings the other robins up for comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Tim's better than both of 'em!

But seriously. We have has five mainstream Robins so far: Dick, Jason, Tim, Stephanie, and Damian; and I've found things to like about each of the five, including Damian (my personal least favorite of the bunch). I have my personal favorite, but I will not claim that he's objectively better than the rest.
    You dare to like multiple Robins? Blah! Nay I say, it is too late, you can only pick one Robin and must banish the rest from your mind, now choose wisely!

Sorry I couldn't help it, but yeah man, I'm with you. They're all fantastic characters, so much so that my number 1 top place for favorite character is shared by three of these bats (I can never decide how to order them!).

Simple man, reorder accordingly for the thread you are in. Safe and sound

We are usually pretty civil here, I would say. Well, I vent badly when I find Bruce doing something awful, but, HEY! Not a robin! It doesn't count.

I like Damian the least too, and even so, I get interested by his advances and missadventures. Steph is a character I like too, and I would like to know more about. I like Tim a lot when he's well written, credible (and I find myself finding a lot of traits I can relate). I have a soft spot por Dick because Grayson. And you know how big my love for Jason is.

I will mention Terry too. I am a die hard fan of the origina Batman Beyond animation series: that one and TAS were my main contact with Batman from my, I think, 8 to middle teens. I didn't start to read batman comics until I was 20 or so. And Terry was awesome. I loved Spderman when I was a kid, and he gave me that spidyvibe. But with a bit of cyberpunk. In highlight, years later, Terry was bassically a teen Robin who was also Batman. And that's cool in my book of coolness even to this day.

BANNED

Personally I am okay with venting at Bruce. There a youtube video on the five worst things Bruce/Batman has done. It's great.

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post

Why Aioros22 keep getting banned, but someone like yohyoi has been getting a pass despite being insulting toward the creators and the fans? It also sure took long enough for you to do something despite this going for months and there were some members who come here specifically to create troubles (and of course you include this thread despite being very civil).
    Last edited by Rise; 10-18-2018 at 04:16 AM.

Lobdell: I think Jason remembers every slight, every mistake, every act of violence whether committed by him or upon him. I think he is driven alternately and equally by rage, revenge and redemption. He is acutely aware of every busted and put back together again relationship with any of the other bats. And he feels his life was a disaster almost from the day he was born into poverty by his drug dealing father and his addict mother.
    The only time I remember Jason being driven by revenge under Lobdell was when he find out the truth about his father. So, I do find it odd thet Lobdell has been mentioning the word "revenge" for the second time recently and I wonder what does this mean for the book (is there going to be another person who Jason would want to take revenge aganist?).

I do agree with the rest and I do think Jason can also find very hard to move on and let go of the past.

I'm curious about how Jason and "Ric" would interact.

I interpreted Lobdell's comment as Jason being more likely to swell on his past than Dick who has been characterized as "live and let live".

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    LEGO DC Super Villains Red Hood Boss Battle + Unlock and Free Roam Gameplay

Here's how to unlock the character
    This video made my day. Especially the part where the player drives the Batmobile as Red Hood. I literally heard "Teen Titans" Dick Grayson say in my head: "He lets you drive the Batmobile?"