Page 953 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 4538539039439499509519529539549559569579631003 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Soy never fail to deliver.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Nice. I didn't know about Batman: The Dark Knight Detective. Another title for my to-buy-list. So Detective Comics #568-574 and #579-582 is the complete post-crisis Robin Jason run?
    Pretty much, #567 was offically the first issue in the post crisis continuity, but without Jason appearing. #575-578 in Batman: Year Two, a flash back story set even before Bruce met Dick, and after #582 Jason stopped appearing in TEC, even if that was just around the beginning of Starlin's Run.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I love Soy's art. If he ever comes back to RHatO I would wish for a story arc about the outlaws going to Japan and fighting an evil warlord spirit.

There was some Japanese inspired story in Batman #413 (post-crisis Robin Jason era).

Look how cute Jason is in this story, being all happy in a museum doing some extra credit for history class and looking at British dresses from the 18th/19th century. (By the way, Jane Austen lived around that time, and her stories, like Pride and Prejudice, take place during this time too.)

The issue shows some interesting weapons that I could see adult Jason use. (Robin Jason throws a shuriken at some point too.)

Last edited by Sergard; 10-23-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Astonishing Member

One question, how old is Jason? I don't remember if this was hinted at some point.

I mean Dick is 21 and Tim is 16, so Jason should be in the middle (19?)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    One question, how old is Jason? I don't remember if this was hinted at some point.

I mean Dick is 21 and Tim is 16, so Jason should be in the middle (19?)
    Post flashpoint his age was never clearly given. It is also not really clear if Dick is post rebirth still 21 or rougly back to his pre flashpoint age (back than he 26 or 27).

Based on the pre flashpoint comics Jason should be 6-8 years younger than Dick and a month younger and two years older than Tim (and roughly the same age as Cass).

And Tim was originally 8 years younger than Dick (but that gap grew to 9-10 years by the end of the continuity).
    Last edited by Aahz; 10-24-2018 at 06:33 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Post flashpoint his age was never clearly given. It is also not really clear if Dick is post rebirth still 21 or rougly back to his pre flashpoint age (back than he 26 or 27).

Based on the pre flashpoint comics Jason should be 6-8 years younger than Dick and a month younger and two years older than Tim (and roughly the same age as Cass).

And Tim was originally 8 years younger than Dick (but that gap grew to 9-10 years by the end of the continuity).
    Thank you for the answer

Dick is probably still 21. So far, Rebirth had changed origins and stories, but their ages are still the same as Flashpoint.

In theory, the characters have some "lost years" (which are somewhat similar to Pre-Flashpoint continuity, but not equal). However, at most, they have recover some memories of those times, not their ages.

Regarding the age of Jason, I guess it will be difficult to know his age, especially with so many changes in continuity. 19 or 20 can be right.

Extraordinary Member

Dick is probably still 21. So far, Rebirth had changed origins and stories, but their ages are still the same as Flashpoint.
    It was iirc said in one issue of Nightwing that Dick is in his mid 20s. And Damian was aged up to 13 in Rebirth.

Regarding the age of Jason, I guess it will be difficult to know his age, especially with so many changes in continuity. 19 or 20 can be right.
    I still think I doesn't really make sense for Jason to be older than 18 if Tim is just 16.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    It was iirc said in one issue of Nightwing that Dick is in his mid 20s. And Damian was aged up to 13 in Rebirth.

I still think I doesn't really make sense for Jason to be older than 18 if Tim is just 16.
    I don't remember that it was said thar Dick is in his mid 20s, but maybe I am wrong. There are so many changes.

To be fair, the case of Damian is that he turned 13. It doesn't really make sense Damian to be 13 if Tim is just 16. That's the strange situation we are with the Batfamily.

So, I wouldn't be surprised that Jason is older than 18.
    Last edited by Konja7; 10-24-2018 at 07:34 AM.

I sort of remember Dick saying he was middle 20s recently in NW (thi syear at least). And we have had a new timeskip of a few months for NW and Doomsday, and probably RHatO too.

Also, Tim's line in Tec about being 16 could be read as him starting the Belfry project as 16, iirc. He may as well be 17 or 18 now.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-24-2018 at 08:18 AM.

So Jason's in Batman Beyond #25 after all. In a flashback but still as Red Hood.

I don't totally get what the last line means. Probably nothing good.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I sort of remember Dick saying he was middle 20s recently in NW (thi syear at least). And we have had a new timeskip of a few months for NW and Doomsday, and probably RHatO too.

Also, Tim's line in Tec about being 16 could be read as him starting the Belfry project as 16, iirc. He may as well be 17 or 18 now.
    I really doubt DC wants Tim to be 17 or 18, especially with Young Justice coming. So I would assume Tim is still 16.

I don't include the issue with Doomsday Clock, because we don't know how that will end. This could end up with everyone younger.

Anyway, regarding Jason, it seems he's age is vague for now.

I really doubt DC wants Tim to be 17 or 18, especially with Young Justice coming. So I would assume Tim is still 16.

I don't include the issue with Doomsday Clock, because we don't know how that will end. This could end up with everyone younger.

Anyway, regarding Jason, it seems he's age is vague for now.
    Still, Nightwing is four months from the shoot in Batman, and RHATO is a month and a bit more since the beating in #26, probably almost two months. We're advancing towards the six months skip in Doomsday Clock. Tim being 17 still fits for that new book for me, to be honest.

But yeah, Jason age ¡s vague. Most of their ages are, I think. Not without reason: it works better for a lax continuity.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-24-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I don't totally get what the last line means. Probably nothing good.

Uh Oh! What happened?