Page 966 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 466866916956962963964965966967968969970976 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m currently collecting the Pre-Crisis Bat books from the 80’s, and I just love Jason. He might be my favorite Robin. Doug Moench wrote him as a very sweet and tender hearted kid. It’s a shame Batfans never warmed up to Jason. Although to be fair, post Crisis was not very kind to Jason.
    Off topic, but if you like Moench, try his Moon Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m currently collecting the Pre-Crisis Bat books from the 80’s, and I just love Jason. He might be my favorite Robin. Doug Moench wrote him as a very sweet and tender hearted kid. It’s a shame Batfans never warmed up to Jason. Although to be fair, post Crisis was not very kind to Jason.
    It's always nice to see some appreciation for that period.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    It's nice to see Woods is just as enthusiastic about Red Hood as Soy has been.

That's good to hear. I admittedly started to get a little worried, but this giving me hope.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    JJMK is like god's gift for Jason Todd fans that keeps on giving.

I still can't believe that Slade Wilson hasn't had a big appearance in the RHatO run so far. In the old run it was once hinted that he could pop up at some point - but he never did. Which is fine with me in that certain case because - if I remember correctly - it was mentioned that Deathstroke was paid by someone to eliminate the outlaws. I'm more interested in a story where Jason and Slade fight alongside each other. Like they did for one or two chapters in Deathstroke (New52).

Looking at things from that perspective it's a shame that Bruce wasn't able to throw Jason into Arkham. Jason could have met Slade there. On the other hand, Slade would have probably only made a snarky comment about the Penguin being still alive although Jason had shot him while standing right in front of him. And maybe Slade would have realized how strange that is but would not have cared in the end because it's none of his business.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Ooh this maybe one of JJMK's most eye-catching pieces. That colors!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    That's good to hear. I admittedly started to get a little worried, but this giving me hope.
    If you don't mind me asking, which part of the new run got you worried?

The senseless violence. Jason seems to be violent just for the sake of it despite Lobdell saying that he wouldn't have Jason crossing the line unless he really has too.

Like Zaresh said, him going after the underlife seems like a crusade which I'm not happy about.

Indeed, the 80s era is my personal favorite, it's what got me into comics in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    JJMK is like god's gift for Jason Todd fans that keeps on giving.
    Their work is always so wonderful, and I'm so jealous of how quickly they pump out art, wish I could be that consistent and frequent with my work.

I still can't believe that Slade Wilson hasn't had a big appearance in the RHatO run so far.
    Same here, plus I'm still kinda saddened the Earth 2 idea of having Jason as Slade's apprentice never came to fruition, I think they would have made an interesting pair, perhaps even a cool darker contrast to the og dynamic duo.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Look what I found:
    Source:Diana meeting Jason for the first time.

I never knew that I needed an Elseworlds book of Jason being Diana’s “robin” until this very moment.

The senseless violence. Jason seems to be violent just for the sake of it despite Lobdell saying that he wouldn't have Jason crossing the line unless he really has too.

Like Zaresh said, him going after the underlife seems like a crusade which I'm not happy about.
    I think its more, now especially, to honor Roy's memory.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Off topic, but if you like Moench, try his Moon Knight.
    Oh, I already own it. It could have been amazing to see Bill Sienkiewicz follow Doug over to the Bat books, but then we wouldn’t have the hauntingly beautiful runs by Gene Colan and Don Newton.
    Growing up, the Bronze Age is my favorite era, and I have a huge collection of comics that my older cousins gave me from this era. Unfortunately not much DC from here, because my cousins were more Marvel fans. I’ve been working on collecting titles that were being published from my birth to the end of Crisis, and have amassed quite a nice collection. Thus far I have both Action, Superman, the New Teen Titans, Green Lantern, and several others. They’re my new passion. Especially reading the metamorphosis of Catwoman, and seeing the fun Earth 2 tales, involving Robin, the Huntress, and even the Golden Age & Silver/Bronze Age Batmen in B&tB 200.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

It's not Jason's birthday but this is too adorable.

http://aki4500199.lofter.com

Kyle-Took ya long enough.
    Donna-Did you get into a fight again?
    Jason- Nah. Biz just wanted a group hug.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Kyle-Took ya long enough.
    Donna-Did you get into a fight again?
    Jason- Nah. Biz just wanted a group hug.
    Jason, Donna, and Kyle--a new Outlaws team?