Page 970 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 470870920960966967968969970971972973974980 ... LastLast
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 15150
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Is that the promo for the newest episode or for the next one?

Last edited by Sergard; 11-09-2018 at 04:28 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Is that the promo for the newest episode or for the next one?

The episode coming next week.

@ironman2978: Thanks for the info.

CBR has posted an article about "For the Man Who Has Everything" story, including the first four pages.
    And here are two pages that include Robin Jason. I like that Diana wants to help Jason to get up the fortress entrance on the second page, first panel.

Here goes. Hope this doesn't invite more complaints about NW book into this thread. And hey... Jason has a gun.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Hmm, so Jason is coming to Bludhaven. Gonna be interesting.

Seems like several Batfam members are in there. That looks like Batgirl behind Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Here goes. Hope this doesn't invite more complaints about NW book into this thread. And hey... Jason has a gun.

Can say it surprises me. I was counting with some cameo like ghe one we had with TT (even if this one doesn't lead to a bigger story, like that one). DC is promoting him for the 3 jokers story, probably, and this is Lobdell who likes to do these cameos. Or it's him at least in part.

It will annoy some Dick fans, I'm counting with it. Those ones get annoyed almost by anything hese days, but it will probably please some other.

The girls looks more like Steph than Babs for me, the third person seems like a guy; Tim maybe?
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-10-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Jason- Alright circus boy, no more stealing my schtick!
    Ric- Who are you?
    Jason- The one guy not afraid to knock you back to your senses. But seriously, being the street kid in touch with the "lower elements" is MY gig, golden boy!
    Ric- You're... proud of that?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post

Yeah, Batgirl is also there (you can tell by her wearing the new Batgirl costume) so it is probably signaling the end of he Ric arc or its nearing its end.

Can't wait to see Jason complain that Ric is stealing his look with him having a buzz cut, wearing a leather jacket, and is acting like the resident Batman family edgy guy, lol.

Oh, I see the batlogo now in that pic from Kirkman's insta. Yeah, it seems to be Barbara.
    So at least we know that Jason is able to show in NW alongside Barbara. So maybe they're still in friendly working terms at that point? (this is in the future of RHATO's own timeline, is I'm not counting months wrong).

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Oh, I see the batlogo now in that pic from Kirkman's insta. Yeah, it seems to be Barbara.
    So at least we know that Jason is able to show in NW alongside Barbara. So maybe they're still in friendly working terms at that point? (this is in the future of RHATO's own timeline, is I'm not counting months wrong).
    That looks like the Fox(?) logo, not the bat.

I wouldn't mind if Jason took "Ric's jacket" after Dick is back to normal. Dick won't wear it anyway. And it's totally normal for siblings to "borrow" each other's clothes and sometimes to "forget" to give them back.
    Last edited by Sergard; 11-10-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Yeah, Batgirl is also there (you can tell by her wearing the new Batgirl costume) so it is probably signaling the end of he Ric arc or its nearing its end.

Can't wait to see Jason complain that Ric is stealing his look with him having a buzz cut, wearing a leather jacket, and is acting like the resident Batman family edgy guy, lol.
    Sorry to break it to you, but Lobdell has plans for at least a year of Ric stories.

Also, maybe I'm crazy but that hair in the front looks like Creeper's

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    That looks like the Fox(?) logo, not the bat.
    Too curved to be the fox, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I wouldn't mind if Jason took "Ric's jacket" after Dick is back to normal. Dick won't wear it anyway. And it's totally normal for siblings to "borrow" each other's clothes and sometimes to "forget" to give them back.
    Please, don't hate me, but this could be hilarious. Imagine if Jason gets Ric's jacket: some people could complain about Jason stealing something from Dick. For real.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Sorry to break it to you, but Lobdell has plans for at least a year of Ric stories.

Also, maybe I'm crazy but that hair in the front looks like Creeper's
    I dunno. It seems like a long cut, and darker than Creeper's (it was green hair, right) You usually want to let that part white for colouring). I cannot even tell if it's a male or a female, to be honest. Seems a male cut, but...

EDIT: nevermind. You're right: it seems like that hairy fluffy furry stuff Creeper wears. It's not even hair, damn it. I'm blind.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-10-2018 at 03:15 PM. Reason: adding stuff