Page 972 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 472872922962968969970971972973974975976982 ... LastLast
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Which issue is that from? Seems to be Jason's Red Hood/Arsenal design, and it looks really nice here. Although the helmet is a little strange, and the neck part would look better in black instead of red.
    Batman Eternal, I believe.

Scratch that. It was when Bruce lost his memories of being Batman. I can never keep these arc names right.

Also, unrelated, but is there anyone in the Bat mythos about Jason's age?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Which issue is that from? Seems to be Jason's Red Hood/Arsenal design, and it looks really nice here. Although the helmet is a little strange, and the neck part would look better in black instead of red.
    Batman/Superman #26 during the Superman Truth-Injustice-Savage Dawn arc. In the absence of Bruce who was amnesia at the time, Batgirl, Red Hood and Grayson helped Clark set up a trap for Vandal Savage's horde.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Pre Flashpoint he and Cassandra were roughly the same age.

Post Flashpoint (and post Rebirth) it is hard to since we don't really know the Jasons age, but the only character that I can think of, who is also in the Gap between the Dick/Barbara-generation and the Tim/Steph-generation is James Jr. (Barbaras younger Brother). Cass seems now supposed to be around Tim's or younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

Post Flashpoint (and post Rebirth) it is hard to since we don't really know the Jasons age, but the only character that I can think of, who is also in the Gap between the Dick/Barbara-generation and the Tim/Steph-generation is James Jr. (Barbaras younger Brother). Cass seems now supposed to be around Tim's or younger.
    Great. So the only one within the same age group is a certified psychopath with a sister complex (in a more twisted way than usual).

Kind of like that Robin II and Batgirl II were about the same age. Though, the two haven't ever really interacted much from what I can tell. Which is kind of a shame.

Great. So the only one within the same age group is a certified psychopath with a sister complex (in a more twisted way than usual).

Kind of like that Robin II and Batgirl II were about the same age. Though, the two haven't ever really interacted much from what I can tell. Which is kind of a shame.
    I never thought of a Cass&Jason team up before but I desperately want it now.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

Pre Tim's inability to age, Jason was two years older than Tim. He was 12 when Bruce found him, spent half a year in training and then had a one year aging up before his death. That's all post crisis, street kid Jason. He officially died right after his 15th birthday. Tim became Robin six months later at 13. There's a scene where Bruce takes Cass to Jason's grave after Tim's 16th birthday arc and tells her Jason would be 18 today and how he's just like Stephanie and that's why they need to cut Steph off. I can't remember which comic it was, but it was part of the standard Bruce is a horrible person thing that was going on at the time.

In Zero Year Tim was on panel as being 11, Jason told Talia he was 15 to which she laughed and said he was 12 or 13. So given that 7-10 years have passed on paper in universe Jason is 22-23 as he was two years older than Tim at the start of the reboot. As I understand it, Cass and Steph were 13/14 at the start of Eternal, the Row twins were 17 (age of emancipation), and Tim was 16. Jason is shown being old enough to drink, but might still be 20 as he's spent years in countries where the drinking age is 16-18. One year passes during Eternal, Damian is resurrected towards the end of that year. During that time Damian spends a day at Gotham Academy and then takes off. Superheavy happens once Damian heads out for the year of redemption. Robin War happens at the end of that year, Damian turns 12. Batman and Robin Eternal happens over about two weeks, Tim is established as 16 when Jason offers to buy him a drink to Jason's confusion. Bruce regains his memories. A year passes off panel except for a few flashbacks shown and what we see in All Star Batman. Rebirth happens. Damian turns 13 on panel. Tim is 16. Dick spent approximately 3 years as a spy, Jason being the most normal member of the family, has aged accordingly and is now in his early twenties and could be legally drinking in bars if he wasn't legally dead.

Future's End was set 5 years after Damian's death, Tim was on panel as 21, Jason appeared to have been 23-24, Barbara was around 30, Dick was 29-30 and died.

Admittedly it's all very confusing because Tim should have been 19 in Red Robin and should be 20 in current continuity but he's 16-17. Or maybe 15. In other words, standard soap opera rules about aging apply.

Astonishing Member

I don't think Cassandra and Stephanie are 13/14 at the start of Eternal. They should be around Tim's age (16). Of course, Tim's age can be reduced at any time.

At this point, it can be pretty difficult to know the age of Jason, since the age of the others characters is a mess.
    Last edited by Konja7; 11-11-2018 at 06:34 PM.

Well Dick and Jason since the reboot are only like a couple years apart now. I don't think that has changed any.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Well Dick and Jason since the reboot are only like a couple years apart now. I don't think that has changed any.
    Prior though, weren't they more like 6 years apart?

Prior though, weren't they more like 6 years apart?
    Probably even more than 6 pre reboot depending on what end of late 20s you want to say Dick was at the time. It was a sizable gap but now I think it is 2 years at most.

If I recall correctly, pre Flashpoint Dick was seven years older than Jason, and Tim was almost two years younger than Jason. But honestly, I wouldn't give it too much of a thought. Making sense of ages in a fictional universe written by dozens of authors, even with some editors work behind, is a lost war at this point with all these reboots and retconnings and all. At least, given them a specific age. It works better if you just given each one an age range.

Bleedingcool posted "The 100 Most-Ordered Comics & Graphic Novels in October 2018".
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11...-october-2018/

Red Hood: Outlaw #27 is rank 83. (RHatO #26 was rank 90 in September.)

And regarding graphic novels, RHatO Vol. 4 is rank 35. (I have no idea if this is good, bad or neutral.)
    Good news. Hope the momentum continues for a while.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    He officially died right after his 15th birthday. Tim became Robin six months later at 13.
    Thats not really official. The 15 is from "The: Batman Files" which is imo hardly a canon source.
    With Jason starting as Robin at age 12, and the canon dates for his birth and Death, the most sense makes imo that he died 4 month before his 14th Birthday (which would him make only 1 year older than Tim).

It was from Jason's death certificate which was used in Batman UTRH arc so this make it canon that he was 15 when he died (and before you start, I know they didn't show the age since they only showed half of the certificate. The point is, they still used it from Batman files which make it canon).

And since Tim officially become 16 shortly before Bruce visit to Jason's grave on his 18 birthday, I think it safe to say that Jason was indeed 2 years older than Tim in pre-flashpoint.