Page 981 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 481881931971977978979980981982983984985991 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,715 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    RED HOOD: OUTLAW #31

written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    art and cover by PETE WOODS
    variant cover by MATTEO SCALERA
    Red Hood and Arsenal began this investigation of the Underlife together in Beijing, and this is where it ends: in an abandoned prison in Mexico. With Roy Harper having passed, Jason Todd finds himself teamed with an ally he couldn’t have imagined—Wingman! (But wait—wasn’t Jason the face beneath Wingman’s mask in BATMAN INCORPORATED?!) When it is all over, Red Hood arrives at a conclusion that will shake the streets of Gotham City…forever?

TEEN TITANS #27

written by ADAM GLASS
    art by BERNARD CHANG
    cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI and CAM SMITH
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    Every Teen Titan has a secret—and they all come spilling out here! As Djinn helps Robin recover from his injuries after a brutal showdown with Red Hood, she tells him all about her dark past, revealing some unsettling truths about herself. Meanwhile, Red Arrow helps Crush find a new sense of purpose, and Roundhouse reveals the tragic story of how he got his powers!

sounds like Jason hurts Damian pretty badly in their fight
    The injuies could be because both fighted. I doubt they would let Jason beat damian at this point.

On the other hand... Yay! We finally go deep into the Willis plot. Will he also be Wingman? I wonder (I doubt he will, but you never know).

Well, TT plot seems suspiciously similar to the previous arc from RHATO. DC has been painfully lacking new ideas the last few months.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

To be frank, I'm disappointed.

I liked the idea of Appleton - and as it seems, the story is already leaving the town although Jason has just set foot in it. I would have liked to see something similar to Catwoman. Jason having his own town - at least for an arc where he can investigate while being targeted by a stranger/strangers. Having the whole town hunting him could have been a great transition to the finale where Wingman is revealed. Why this fast pacing story telling? It feels sloppy.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    The injuies could be because both fighted. I doubt they would let Jason beat damian at this point.

On the other hand... Yay! We finally go deep into the Willis plot. Will he also be Wingman? I wonder (I doubt he will, but you never know).
    I’m not saying that it’s a one sided beat down. Just that it sounds like Damian gets hurts pretty bad at some point during the fight between them.

Jason having his own town will be a terrible idea and it will hurt him.

And the underlife arc started issue 26. I wouldn't call this rushed.

And why wouldn't they let Jason beat Damian? He should never been a match for him in the first place.
    Last edited by Rise; 11-19-2018 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    To be frank, I'm disappointed.

I liked the idea of Appleton - and as it seems, the story is already leaving the town although Jason has just set foot in it. I would have liked to see something similar to Catwoman. Jason having his own town - at least for an arc where he can investigate while being targeted by a stranger/strangers. Having the whole town hunting him could have been a great transition to the finale where Wingman is revealed. Why this fast pacing story telling? It feels sloppy.
    Isn’t that exactly what’s about to happen?

Issue 29: RH & BW vs the town
    Issue 30: Wingman
    Issue 31: Arc finale

Edit: just noticed the “Prison in Mexico” part
    Last edited by Arsenal; 11-19-2018 at 04:18 PM.

I’m not saying that it’s a one sided beat down. Just that it sounds like Damian gets hurts pretty bad at some point during the fight between them.
    Nah, it will be nothing. You will see. Just enough for them to break contact for a while. Solicits usually overplay this stuff for a dramatic effect.

On the other hand, it bores me to death how they are brutally forcing all the bats of the core family to be isotated. It's breaking bonds with so much potential for bringing satisfaction to the readers. I hate nonsensical melodrama: it's boring.

Nah, it will be nothing. You will see. Just enough for them to break contact for a while. Solicits usually overplay this stuff for a dramatic effect.

On the other hand, it bores me to death how they are brutally forcing all the bats of the core family to be isotated. It's breaking bonds with so much potential for bringing satisfaction to the readers. I hate nonsensical melodrama: it's boring.
    Oh I know. I wouldn’t even be surprised if Damian’s injuries aren’t from Jason at all or if the fight itself only lasts a few strikes.

Just figured I’d include the solicits since Jason was mentioned.

BANNED

Zaresh, I wish you were working for DC!

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Zaresh, I wish you were working for DC!
    I wish I would, too!

spoilers:
    Actually, I wish for any work nowadays, just a regular job, he he.
    end of spoilers

Spectacular Member

RED HOOD: OUTLAW #30
    Will the Red Hood’s latest campaign be his last? Jason’s hot on the heels of the drugs he and Arsenal recently tracked to Beijing, but instead of finally encountering the mysterious Solitary, he finds himself face to face with a figure from his past. Plus, who’s the new Wingman, and why’s he tracking the Red Hood? And how can he and Jason be in the same place at the same time? Find out in “Outlaw” part five!
    RED HOOD: OUTLAW #31
    Red Hood and Arsenal began this investigation of the Underlife together in Beijing, and this is where it ends: in an abandoned prison in Mexico. With Roy Harper having passed, Jason Todd finds himself teamed with an ally he couldn’t have imagined—Wingman! (But wait—wasn’t Jason the face beneath Wingman’s mask in BATMAN INCORPORATED?!) When it is all over, Red Hood arrives at a conclusion that will shake the streets of Gotham City…forever?
    So who do you think this 'Wingman' would be? They are teaming up when Solitary begins to surface. Could the old man himself dress up like Wingman? Or other known characters? (The very original one from Sweden? Creeper might be a candidate too but I don't see the necessity for him to hide his identity in front of Jason)

I’m saying it’s Tim Drake.

I have absolutely no evidence to support it, he’s just the first one to pop in my head when I initially read it

I’m saying it’s Tim Drake.

I have absolutely no evidence to support it, he’s just the first one to pop in my head when I initially read it
    This would be hilarious wouldn't it? Robin, Red Robin and then Wingman. All from Jason's.

I'm very intrigued about both #30 and #31. Having Matteo Scalera back is very, very good. That said though, I'm also worried about Appleton potentially being rushed, but that's because of how #28 felt. We'll see. I've been liking all the issues so far but I do wish future ones to be more meaty.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 11-19-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    This would be hilarious wouldn't it? Robin, Red Robin and then Wingman. All from Jason's.
    He's a fan.
    But no, I don't think it will be Tim. Not with Bendis using him in whatever that YJ book with still uncertain place in continuity will be. I even doubt it will be a bat under the mask.