Page 982 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 482882932972978979980981982983984985986992 ... LastLast
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    He's a fan.
    But no, I don't think it will be Tim. Not with Bendis using him in whatever that YJ book with still uncertain place in continuity will be. I even doubt it will be a bat under the mask.
    Yeah better not be. I kinda have a thought. If Jason's teaming up with Wingman can he also do it with the new Arkham Knight? :P

BANNED

I wish I would, too!

spoilers:
    Actually, I wish for any work nowadays, just a regular job, he he.
    end of spoilers
    Good luck, my friend!!!

Nah, it will be nothing. You will see. Just enough for them to break contact for a while. Solicits usually overplay this stuff for a dramatic effect.

On the other hand, it bores me to death how they are brutally forcing all the bats of the core family to be isotated. It's breaking bonds with so much potential for bringing satisfaction to the readers. I hate nonsensical melodrama: it's boring.
    Regardless of the severity of the beatdown, at the moment, I'm more concerned about whether the real Red Hood did it or Wingman posing as Red Hood. I really hope there's a good reason, because this partnership is ending way too soon for my liking.

Duh! It's Jason't blonde older brother, Jason!

Funny you say that. :P

BATMAN BEYOND #29
    written by DAN JURGENS
    art by BRETT BOOTH and NORM RAPMUND
    cover by PASQUAL FERRY
    variant cover by SHAWN MARTINBROUGH
    The Joker is prepared to deliver his fatal punchline as everything—and the kitchen sink, too—hits the fan for Batman and Robin. Even with Dick Grayson’s help, the Dynamic Duo of tomorrow and Bruce Wayne may not stand a chance. Will The Joker turn Terry’s brother into the new Jason Todd? Is now a good time for Terry and Bruce to clash? And why are Neo-Gothamites cheering on the Clown Prince? Will anyone survive “The Final Joke”?
    ON SALE 02.27.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T

Honestly, it being pre Flashpoint redheaded Jason as this Wingman might be interesting, lol. Jumping into some weird alt dimension or pre Flashpoint shenanigans could be entertaining.

Cover's nice!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Cover's nice!

Oh, wow--that IS a fantastic cover!!!

Anyone suppose the new Wingman could legitimately be Jason? As in Jason from the dark twisted timeline that Arty and Biz got thrown into? It would help tie everything together; a physical and symbolic reflection of Jasons new identity crisis, a way to connect the outlaws storylines together, plus there already is an explaination for how he got to this world through the doorway that Biz created.

I think it would be quite fitting, also if its something that will 'shake up Gotham' maybe this alt Jason will take the new RH identity to unlease hell upon Gotham? Tarnishing Jasons RH reputation even further till he has no choice but to don his OG Red Hood get up once again to seperate himself and stop the new Wingman Red Hood, thereby reclaiming his identity and reastablishing himself. And boy oh boy I think I just channeled into my inner cliche script writer there lol. Pretty standard stuff for a comic though.
    Last edited by RedBird; 11-19-2018 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Yeah better not be. I kinda have a thought. If Jason's teaming up with Wingman can he also do it with the new Arkham Knight? :P
    Oh! That, it could be too, I guess. But hmm, I don't know, let's go crazy: what if it's Faye, Jason's cousin, under the mask (pulling a Samus)? I don't know how she could have got the costume, but this arc seems to work with friends, family and secrets as a motif behind the plot. And regarding that, what do you people believe could be that twist that could riot Gotham's streets 'forever'? I'm guessing is has to do with Willis and probably the Gunns and Todds, but it may had to do with the criminal wildlife in the city as a whole.

Darn. Even when I like this book less, I still love it. I really enjoy discussing stuff that could happen here.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Good luck, my friend!!!
    Thanks, mate! All good wishes are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Honestly, it being pre Flashpoint redheaded Jason as this Wingman might be interesting, lol. Jumping into some weird alt dimension or pre Flashpoint shenanigans could be entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Anyone suppose the new Wingman could legitimately be Jason? As in Jason from the dark twisted timeline that Arty and Biz got thrown into? It would help tie everything together; a physical and symbolic reflection of Jasons new identity crisis, a way to connect the outlaws storylines together, plus there already is an explaination for how he got to this world through the doorway that Biz created.

I think it would be quite fitting, also if its something that will 'shake up Gotham' maybe this alt Jason will take the new RH identity to unlease hell upon Gotham? Tarnishing Jasons RH reputation even further till he has no choice but to don his OG Red Hood get up once again to seperate himself and stop the new Wingman Red Hood, thereby reclaiming his identity and reastablishing himself. And boy oh boy I think I just channeled into my inner cliche script writer there lol. Pretty standard stuff for a comic though.
    I'm still loving the idea of another continuity Jason messing with our current one. I love that kind of stuff. I remember reading some rather old fannfic series (shameles JayTim shipping, but enterteining after all), what worked under that premise, with the real Jason like some Odysseus figure trying to come home and out redhead Jason from there. I liked it a lot, even if it wans't the best written fic I've read. Sci fi, with some really heartbreaking moments.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-20-2018 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    It wa better than expected especially in the context of the show where its main characters have done some seriously horrendous stuff. I really don't see what he did was worse than what Dick and Kory have done so far.

Titans isn't bad, but it has been the definition of edgy and I don't like how overly violent DC has become with their comics and shows.
    That's true, I mean I still don't like the brutality from Jason here either, but yeah everyone seems a little too extra edgy in the show, which is a shame since it seems to be pretty decent in every other department, I'm super curious to watch all the episodes to get some better context. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it also revealed that Bruce is a killer in this world?

Wingman could be an alternate universe Jason. He's what Jason would be if he hadn't died at the joker's hand.

DC Universe (the streaming service) is holding a poll to determine if Titans Jason lives or dies.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/11...dd-live-or-die

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    That's true, I mean I still don't like the brutality from Jason here either, but yeah everyone seems a little too extra edgy in the show, which is a shame since it seems to be pretty decent in every other department, I'm super curious to watch all the episodes to get some better context. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it also revealed that Bruce is a killer in this world?
    Maybe in an interview but not in the show (so far)