Page 984 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 484884934974980981982983984985986987988994 ... LastLast
Results 14,746 to 14,760 of 15150
    Fantastic Member

Jason was excellent in the new episode. Changes to him was understandable and even really spot on. I was critical of Johns because he was one of the writers that victim blamed jason back then, but he really did a good job fitting Jason in the whole universe here. You cant expect 80s Jason to really "work" the same way. Im glad his core of very down to earth ways and innate goodness and loyalty was the same.

- Hate towards criminals - Everyone hates criminals and wants to kill them now so corrupted police was good, it's more 2010s.
    - With Bruce right after he dropped out of school and at 12. This Jason was with Bruce since 18 for 1 year so he has more edge.
    - Don;t know Dick and closer to Bruce. I like that he was loyal and attentive to the main character being Dick here.

This builds up Red X rather than Red Hood (since he's closer to Dick and show cant use Joker or Bruce or Talia) but both Jasons are awesome.
    Last edited by nhienphan2808; 11-21-2018 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    What issues do we look for to find Mr and Alien Mrs Garyson having a daughter? Somehow I am reminded of Junior Tracy (Dick Tracy's adopted son), his wife Moon Maid, and their daughter Honey Moon.
    Kingdom Come is where it came from, if I remember correctly.

Just an update on the poll. The gap's getting bigger. And I think they changed the question.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Just an update on the poll. The gap's getting bigger. And I think they changed the question.

Definitely, yes, they changed the question. Makes sense, this one doesn't compromise then to change the story.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

nightwing-55-Tyler-Kirkham-600x911.jpg

So it was just a variant cover.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    nightwing-55-Tyler-Kirkham-600x911.jpg

So it was just a variant cover.
    So theoretically, Jason won't even appear in the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    At most it will mentioned or maybe a flashback.

Funny thing is I thought a memory loss arc would have been better to try with Jason. Rather than the total memory loss of Ric it would be a case of Anterograde amnesia, where you lose a portion but not all (i'm oversimplifying it). Having Jason revert to his Robin memories while being red hood opens itself up to alot of good moments.

Jason was pretty good in Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Funny thing is I thought a memory loss arc would have been better to try with Jason. Rather than the total memory loss of Ric it would be a case of Anterograde amnesia, where you lose a portion but not all (i'm oversimplifying it). Having Jason revert to his Robin memories while being red hood opens itself up to alot of good moments.

Jason was pretty good in Titans.
    We had a Memory loss arc with Jason a few years ago. It sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    We had a Memory loss arc with Jason a few years ago. It sucked.
    Yeah. He called himself "Son Jay" and thought he was Goku's great-grandson. Tried to kamehameha Dick and Tim.

Last edited by G-Potion; 11-23-2018 at 09:36 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post

Oh ok. I'm not in the US so I can't see the poll and was about to yell at twitter at how tasteless it was to do it again

I thought it be kinda cool if Jason gets his own team in Titans. He's never had his own group of friends till Outlaws v2. I know he had Roy and Starfire but those Dick's.

I wouldn't mind if he teamed up with either the Wonder Twins or The Runaways from YJ.

In YJ or Titans im not in a rush to see him as Red hood. I don't mind if they focus on the before/in between of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    What issues do we look for to find Mr and Alien Mrs Garyson having a daughter? Somehow I am reminded of Junior Tracy (Dick Tracy's adopted son), his wife Moon Maid, and their daughter Honey Moon.
    Kingdom Nightstar is her spin off from the main book

Mari Grayson ends up marring the Damian Wayne from That world whose name I can't spell. Dick wasn't too happy at 1st

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    No. Variant covers do not happen in an issue. (Sometimes even the main covers too). The goal is to look cool. For example, variants the past months mostly have Dick, what we get... Ric.