Page 986 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 486886936976982983984985986987988989990996 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah. I've seen comments here and there about people not being happy Dick gave the "OK" on that. As it goes against a lot of what people know about him. Its easy to see why, but yeah.

And, yeah. No one is blaming Gar at least. Kori showed remarkable restraint. And Rachel... Yeah. Who would have though she could "take it back"?

For Jason... He really needs to appear more in the series before his inevitable turn into Red Hood. Make some sort of connections with the other members at least.
    Yeah. Gar and Kori, heck, even Rachel, you can easily forgive that (or at least, it's justifiable). But Dick... Heh, that will need a lot of work.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    So... After episode 7 of Titans...

spoilers:
    I have no idea how they're going to approach the conflict between the Titans and Red Hood if they eventually get to that point, honestly. Specially, I have no idea how they can put Dick in a clearer moral ground, after what happened in this episode. Wow, holy mother of god. I mean, it's understable, but, eh... I don't know how people have reacted yet, but I can picture some fans becoming mad about this.

Maybe they will make Dick regret his actions?
    end of spoilers
    There are ways to work around it. Honestly the only thing that would make it a problem is how they decide to use Bruce.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    There are ways to work around it. Honestly the only thing that would make it a problem is how they decide to use Bruce.
    I think DC Streaming Dick (versus DC Comics Dick) would learn of Jason's death, then go back to the 'Cave and yell at the tall silent figure in a cape-n-cowl who keeps his back turned to Dick (and the camera) the whole time and never says a word. Then Dick finally finishes his profanity-loaded tirade and storms out of the 'Cave, with the tall silent figure still standing there, unmoved, facing the stone wall with the rest of the world locked out. He will never turn around or speak so that his face would be seen or his voice would be heard or any reaction would be seen. THAT is how I see Batman's appearance in this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I think DC Streaming Dick (versus DC Comics Dick) would learn of Jason's death, then go back to the 'Cave and yell at the tall silent figure in a cape-n-cowl who keeps his back turned to Dick (and the camera) the whole time and never says a word. Then Dick finally finishes his profanity-loaded tirade and storms out of the 'Cave, with the tall silent figure still standing there, unmoved, facing the stone wall with the rest of the world locked out. He will never turn around or speak so that his face would be seen or his voice would be heard or any reaction would be seen. THAT is how I see Batman's appearance in this thing.
    So basically what they’ve been doing already

I was talking more about how they (the not-killing-rule heroes in the comic) will struggle with Jason killing people, bad guys more specifically. But I guess they are going to just plain write Jason killing whoever he will, good or bad alike. That motivation (killing bad guys I mean) for the conflict is out of the board right now.

Or maybe not, and the writers surprise me. They've been doing fine: maybe they will.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-25-2018 at 07:49 PM.

BANNED

Hey, we're both geniuses!

I was talking more about how they (the not-killing-rule heroes in the comic) will struggle with Jason killing people, bad guys more specifically. But I guess they are going to just plain write Jason killing whoever he will, good or bad alike. That motivation (killing bad guys I mean) for the conflict is out of the board right now.

Or maybe not, and the writers surprise me. They've been doing fine: maybe they will.
    Not necessarily. It’s only a problem if Dick is still killing people when the Redhood season starts. As long as Dick moves beyond that status quo, they should be able to introduce the Redhood from the UTH arc without an issue. They don’t have to turn Redhood into another generic crime lord to make him work on the show.

Not necessarily. It’s only a problem if Dick is still killing people when the Redhood season starts. As long as Dick moves beyond that status quo, they should be able to introduce the Redhood from the UTH arc without an issue. They don’t have to turn Redhood into another generic crime lord to make him work on the show.
    Right. Then I guess Dick will change from how he is now.

BANNED

Yeah. Gar and Kori, heck, even Rachel, you can easily forgive that (or at least, it's justifiable). But Dick... Heh, that will need a lot of work.
    He might have viewed it as a kill-or-be-killed situation; he has to protect Rachel and Gar.

He might have viewed it as a kill-or-be-killed situation; he has to protect Rachel and Gar.
    Mm..

spoilers:
    I don't see how asking Kori to do that could be seem as a kill-or-be-killed in the case of the security guards that were very injured and cold and would probably not go after and hunt them. Or the maybe scientists that were doing their mad experiments somewhere else in the building and would've just run away somewhere else and contiuing doing mad science that had nothing to do with the Titans. I mean, sure; neither of them were "good" guys. But it still was... cold; murderous, even (it was arguable planned, even if shortly before the act). I could see Jason in UTH doing that, under the assumption that they were probably going to eventually go and hurt or kill more innocent people. But it's really not much of a justification for someone like the Dick from the comic and that really sits me...not very right. I know that the audience is not supposed to mind about the fate of some imaginary mad scientists or some injured unconscious thugs, and I'm probably overthinking this. But in my defense, the episode gave me enough time and focus to actually notice it :/. It's not a Death Star Contractors situation, I'm not overthinking to absurd degrees, I think ("Cleerks" scene reference).
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Dick probably just wanted to blow up the building and that was what we were meant to undertand, I guess. And you are probably right about him wanting to ensure they were safe. But it didn't work for me, somehow.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-26-2018 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Adding stuff and spoilers

Redwing and Nighthood!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Redwing and Nighthood!

Cute! And I love that height difference.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    WOAH those colours!

This is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    WOAH those colours!

This is beautiful
    The red in the text is a bit too bright and Jason is too muted. It hurts my eyes a bit (but I have eyesight problems sooo). But nevertheless, it's a really, really fine done and beautiful piece. The rendering itself is pretty cool.