Page 989 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 489889939979985986987988989990991992993999 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,835 of 15150

Sean Gordon Murphy talking about Jason in the White Knight verse.

http://dailyjasontodd.tumblr.com/pos...t-jason-in-the

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Anyway, IIRC some people here suggested Red Devil and Jason meeting down the line. Well, I'm sad to say that HIC has just made such reunion non possible.
    It does not even make sense that Red Devil is in Sanctuary. It does not add up with his appearence in Raven: Daughter of Darkness. At least I had the feeling that he was bound to some place and could only leave it by being summoned. I'm so mad right now. DC could have easily put Eddie in RHatO. Jason and Eddie already know each other.

spoilers:
    And what is the first thing you see of Eddie in HiC? His dead body lying on the ground. That's so sad. And he is not the only one who got wasted. I've no idea who Nemesis and Solstice are but they look fucking badass on the last page.
    end of spoilers

Woa, just discovered this thread. I'm so glad. Jason always needs more appreciation. Btw, anybody here watches Titans? I heard Jason is there and I wanted to watch it, but can anyone tell me if they make Jason the "bad" Robin there too?

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post
    Woa, just discovered this thread. I'm so glad. Jason always needs more appreciation. Btw, anybody here watches Titans? I heard Jason is there and I wanted to watch it, but can anyone tell me if they make Jason the "bad" Robin there too?
    Without spoilers, let's just say Titans takes a darker (and generally aged up) version of the New Teen Titans characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Without spoilers, let's just say Titans takes a darker (and generally aged up) version of the New Teen Titans characters.
    Is it any good?

Is it any good?
    Once you get used to the tone of the show? Yeah, its pretty good. I will say, the last episode left a number of questions going forward though.

Welcome @Margaret!
    We're a few here who watch Titans. So far, and in the context of what the show is (a very grim and dark take of the DCU), Jason is alright. But we were discussing a few pages earlier how the violence in the case f Dick could affect the transition of Jason from his initial Robin phase to his Later Robin and Red Hood personality and behaviour.

And the show is good, I think. Nothing extraordinary, but I think it's entertaining, with good action scenes, nice interaction between the characters and an interesting story.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Welcome @Margaret!
    We're a few here who watch Titans. So far, and in the context of what the show is (a very grim and dark take of the DCU), Jason is alright. But we were discussing a few pages earlier how the violence in the case f Dick could affect the transition of Jason from his initial Robin phase to his Later Robin and Red Hood personality and behaviour.

And the show is good, I think. Nothing extraordinary, but I think it's entertaining, with good action scenes, nice interaction between the characters and an interesting story.
    Thank you. It's kind of weird how DC still didn't get the memo that DC fans aren't that fond of grim and dark take of the universe. Oh well, I don't mind dark tone as long as the content is good. I've been seeing bits and pieces of the show here and there and so far I think the general consensus is that the show isn't bad, but not that good either Guess I'm still going to check it out. After all, it's the first live action Jason we've got

Thank you. It's kind of weird how DC still didn't get the memo that DC fans aren't that fond of grim and dark take of the universe. Oh well, I don't mind dark tone as long as the content is good. I've been seeing bits and pieces of the show here and there and so far I think the general consensus is that the show isn't bad, but not that good either Guess I'm still going to check it out. After all, it's the first live action Jason we've got
    The show has some really good moments, particularly the Doom Patrol episode and Hawk & Dove episode.

And, I'd hold off on the "shipping" thing when it comes to Rachel (Raven). The actress is 13. The next youngest on the show, the actor that played Jason, is 20.

BANNED

I thought they did a good job with Jason; it wasn't uncomplimentary or demeaning to the character--he is shown as very young and just starting out on the road Dick has traveled before him. The young actor, Curran, who played Jason was fantastic and I'm hoping we see him again.

DEXTER SOY
    The OFFICIAL Red Ronin Helmet which done in collaboration with @Cosplus3D
    You can orders yours via Etsy

Also, comes with glowy eyes

I'm still waiting to watch it on Netflix so I don't have much to contribute to this topic. Just wanna say hi, and welcome!