Page 992 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 4928929429829889899909919929939949959961002 ... LastLast
Results 14,866 to 14,880 of 15150

I have no idea how true this is since the source is just IMDB, but, it's got Curran Walters listed for like 17 episodes, including this seasons episode 10, 11 an 12.

Either the story has more of Robin 2.0 than previously thought, or this is a hell of a lot of wishful thinking from a fan.
    Last edited by RedBird; 12-07-2018 at 05:24 AM.

Scott McDaniel Commission

Okay this piece is genuinely hilarious Hahaha
    I love all the little details, like the mix of villains and family members calling in, the fact that it actually is a majority 'LIVE' vote in Robin Jasons favor, but then you have Red Hood Jason in the background trying to sabotage the numbers and make the LIVE counter lower. XD

Haha that's awesome and charming as hell! Jason what's wrong with you. XD
    Last edited by G-Potion; 12-07-2018 at 06:19 AM.

[x]

Awwww so cute
    I want all these plushies

So I'm obviously not 100% since I can't watch Titans as of yet but I have a question...

spoilers:
    Little birdy told me that Jason gets a strange mention in this weeks episode. Raven basically communicates with the comatose Dove who actually wakes up in this episode with a message, telling Hawk, that they need to find Jason Todd. Why? Not sure honestly. Can someone who actually watches the show confirm that?

Also can you confirm that Donna Troy is as fantastic in the show as she seems in the few clips I've seen. Cause I love her portrayal already.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post

I love all the little details, like the mix of villains and family members calling in, the fact that it actually is a majority 'LIVE' vote in Robin Jasons favor, but then you have Red Hood Jason in the background trying to sabotage the numbers and make the LIVE counter lower. XD
    Ha! This one should be a poster, honestly.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

So I'm obviously not 100% since I can't watch Titans as of yet but I have a question...

spoilers:
    Little birdy told me that Jason gets a strange mention in this weeks episode. Raven basically communicates with the comatose Dove who actually wakes up in this episode with a message, telling Hawk, that they need to find Jason Todd. Why? Not sure honestly. Can someone who actually watches the show confirm that?

Also can you confirm that Donna Troy is as fantastic in the show as she seems in the few clips I've seen. Cause I love her portrayal already.
    end of spoilers
    Can confirm about Donna Troy being fantastic. Can’t cofnirm anything else.

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    I can second that Donna is awesome. Not a romantic interest for Dick (sorry shippers), but she's more like Dick's older sister than anything. Haven't seen the latest episode yet though.

[x]

Awwww so cute
    I want all these plushies
    I find it funny that this is probably the third time I see AK being the one crying in an artwork with multiple Jasons. XD

This is so awesome! I love all the little details. Red Hood trying to lower the "Live" votes is interesting. As if he's afraid he won't exist without his death.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Just watched the episode. Can confirm both things RedBird said are accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I find it funny that this is probably the third time I see AK being the one crying in an artwork with multiple Jasons. XD
    Understable. He has had the shortest stick, I think. He didn't even get to die, the poor kid.

(XD)

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Something for the crying AK artwork collection xD - and Tanuki(?) Roy (source, warning: also contains "sexy" stuff)
    There is also a short comic strip in Korean that I don't understand, but it's with three alternate Jasons and looks very fun.)

Also same source: cat Deathstroke

I really like the artist because Jason is always so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I can second that Donna is awesome. Not a romantic interest for Dick (sorry shippers), but she's more like Dick's older sister than anything. Haven't seen the latest episode yet though.
    Sooo super glad to hear that, she seems so damn cool and lovable from the clips, I'm really excited to see this incarnation. When it comes to Dick and Donna, to me, they have/had one of the best m/f platonic relationships within comics, so I'm doubly excited to hear that their bond in the show is very much like siblings, with Donna as the older sister no less.

Just watched the episode. Can confirm both things RedBird said are accurate.
    Ah! Thank you for that, so Jason IS coming back to the show, perhaps that prediction he would be in more episodes was truer than I initially thought.

kaylabeemarie
    Bruce and Jay

This is so cute
    I also would LOVE a snow globe of Gotham.