Page 993 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 4938939439839899909919929939949959969971003 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,895 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    kaylabeemarie
    Bruce and Jay

This is so cute
    I also would LOVE a snow globe of Gotham.
    Lovely and warm work :3.

The question is... would it come with a batsignal?

[x]

How has Jason gone this long without possessing at least one stylish fur collar coat by now.

kaylabeemarie
    Bruce and Jay

This is so cute
    I also would LOVE a snow globe of Gotham.
    This artist just draws fantastic family moments.

[x]

How has Jason gone this long without possessing at least one stylish fur collar coat by now.
    One of the thing I always wanted to see is a Jason Todd/FFVIII mashup so that I can have Jason in a fur collar jacket, wielding gunblade and playing Triple Triad. :P

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    One of the thing I always wanted to see is a Jason Todd/FFVIII mashup so that I can have Jason in a fur collar jacket, wielding gunblade and playing Triple Triad. :P
    Damn, Triple Triad, that was the best minigame yet to this date. The best part of that game (it was so easy to cheat the game itself and break the afinities system to be about just untouchable when you get how it really worked. But the minigame was a challenge). Oh! And the world map music track, "blue fiellds" was great too. And Laguna.

I find it funny that this is probably the third time I see AK being the one crying in an artwork with multiple Jasons. XD
    Makes sense. As horrible as ComicJason's life is (no matter which iteration), AK is still the worst. Ironic because that's literally the only universe that he didn't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Damn, Triple Triad, that was the best minigame yet to this date. The best part of that game (it was so easy to cheat the game itself and break the afinities system to be about just untouchable when you get how it really worked. But the minigame was a challenge). Oh! And the world map music track, "blue fiellds" was great too. And Laguna.
    I still love the system though. I mean, at least between the draw system, GF refining abilities, card game and the chocobo minigame, you have multiple ways to get spells so the road to become ridiculously overpowered is more entertaining than just grinding for hours. Agree on Blue Fields. It gives you such a sense of vastness and loneliness as you run across continents. Laguna is such a great character it makes me regret that the game couldn't follow through its initial vision of having dual protagonists. In addition, the sound effects in this game is just ridiculously good.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 12-08-2018 at 09:23 PM.

I still love the system though. I mean, at least between the draw system, GF refining abilities, card game and the chocobo minigame, you have multiple ways to get spells so the road to become ridiculously overpowered is more entertaining than just grinding for hours.
    True that, at least it was fun. Not many RPGs give you multiple ways to overpower your enemies. I think the last one for me was Xenoblade for the Wii.

Agree on Blue Fields. It gives you such a sense of vastness and loneliness as you run across continents.
    Try looking for the Fithos Lusec album version. I had to review that album for a website years ago, and its Blue Fields version was even better: maginified, for a better word.

Laguna is such a great character it makes me regret that the game couldn't follow through its initial vision of having dual protagonists. In addition, the sound effects in this game is just ridiculously good.
    Riiiiiiighht?
    Those flashbacks felt too short, damn.

And funny enough, I remember some old reviews back in the day that didn't appreciate the (many, often used) sound effects. Which is a pitty. This game and Vagrant Story both had a nice, unnapreciated repertoire.

Also, even if the game was very, very linear, it was subtle enough to not make you notice until the last disc (or maybe the second to last? I dont't remember which one was, but even when it did give you some free moves, they weren't many, not even a hand of different things to do at the same point).

4 and 9 (for different reasons) are my most liked; but 8 had a lot of good things that made it a better game than what people tend to believe it was.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 12-08-2018 at 09:58 PM.

I find it funny that this is probably the third time I see AK being the one crying in an artwork with multiple Jasons. XD
    I love these kinds of 'multiple versions of character' art pieces, they're always pretty fun and give insight into how people view each iteration of the character. And yeah, poor AKJay is always the one that seems the most hurt and teary. I guess Rocksteady really drove the message home to people that this Jason has had a really rough life.

Another one I'm noticing popping up more and more is any piece that is new enough to include Rebirth Jason (specifically start of rebirth not current). He seems to be the one that's usually giving comfort/empathy or being more responsible than the other Jasons. It appeared in a JJMK piece, that plushie piece from before, and in this one too.

[x]

I'm glad to see Lobdell drove the message home that Jason has started more openly expressing his empathy for others and visibly maturing.
    I miss his brotherly relationship with Biz
    Last edited by RedBird; 12-09-2018 at 09:41 AM.

And this one by https://twitter.com/fade_unlimited that Sergard mentioned. Crying AK and comforting Rebirth Jay as expected. UTH Jay being a troll is also no surprise. XD

Last edited by G-Potion; 12-09-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Full numbers are out until Monday but Issue 28 managed to held the #83th spot on the top 100 best selling comics for November. So I'd say we're looking roughly at 30k copies over/under 1000 sold.

https://www.previewsworld.com/Articl...Selling-Comics

This proves the higher numbers last month weren't simply due the foil cover comic and puts the series in a rising streak for 4 issues straight.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Medri draws Jason new dudes and he continues to be as good as an artist as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Full numbers are out until Monday but Issue 28 managed to held the #83th spot on the top 100 best selling comics for November. So I'd say we're looking roughly at 30k copies over/under 1000 sold.

https://www.previewsworld.com/Articl...Selling-Comics

This proves the higher numbers last month weren't simply due the foil cover comic and puts the series in a rising streak for 4 issues straight.
    Good. I'm kind of on awe, to be honest. I cannot believe the book has gained so many readers in the middle or its run. I know you can say that it's almost like we had a relaunch, but still, I think this is very unusual. Wow.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Can anyone translate the Korean fanart? I'm curious what the different Jasons say.

Cool that RHatO held its spot. And I see that Deathstroke is doing better again (rank #61). I still don't understand why the title did so bad in October (#94) compared to September (#64).

And a little off-topic: Does anybody know why Rise hasn't been online for the last few weeks?

> 83. RED HOOD OUTLAW #28 (DC) - 24,485 [85]
    It seems that in the end Red Hood is back to the 25k mark. But hey, still better than where we were a few months back. And we did rise a few positions in the list.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 12-10-2018 at 06:23 PM.