Page 995 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 4958959459859919929939949959969979989991005 ... LastLast
Results 14,911 to 14,925 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Never really been banned, but from what I can gather, it depends on the forums. I think the banned person gets told why they're banned and for what lengths, but if so, that's between that poster and the admins/moderators.

I do know that creating another account after you've been banned is against the rules of pretty much all forums and etc. that can place bans. They call it ban evasion, which is usually explicitly against the rules of places. It directly contradicts the ban decision, and in some places might get your account ban to something more permanent if it wasn't already and also your IP Address banned, too.
    That's what I would expect usually. But since my current account is actually the second one I created; the first one was banned by mistake or something as I hadn't posted anything on it at all to have violated any rules. I thought maybe it's different here somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    No idea. But this isn't the first time Rise went off for a while so maybe we'll see Rise pop up later; that and I figure a lot people would be too busy this time of the year to visit the forum. Aioros22 however, I'm getting more worried that his ban might be a permanent ban given how long it has been.
    It seems you can send an email through his profile. Perhaps try that.

https://community.cbr.com/member.php?5731-Aioros22

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Seems like Woods isn't leaving anytime soon
    https://twitter.com/thatpetewoods/st...657310208?s=19

And not liking the "major changes ahead" bit.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Seems like Woods isn't leaving anytime soon
    https://twitter.com/thatpetewoods/st...657310208?s=19

And not liking the "major changes ahead" bit.
    "Major changes ahead and lots of fun stuff to draw" --> Fun stuff, regarding Wingman perhaps?

Major changes in the next arc? I wonder whether Wingman plot will be concluded or continued. And whether Jason will get even more deeply involved with Leviathan. Possibly next arc we'll hear from Artemis and Bizarro again.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    It seems you can send an email through his profile. Perhaps try that.

https://community.cbr.com/member.php?5731-Aioros22
    That's a good idea actually. I'll try it. Hopefully if he doesn't log in, he still gets notified through his email.

Hopefully RHATO won't tie into whatever's Bendis' next project is. This book deserves better.

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    Hopefully RHATO won't tie into whatever's Bendis' next project is. This book deserves better.
    One can only hope. But, to be honest, in my experience, I always end suffering whatever Bendis comes up with for characters I like. I'm unlucky like that. And Jason is a playtoy of the DCU, so...

Maybe we're lucky this time. I don't know. I want to hope.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

The variant cover of Red Hood: Outlaw #30 by Philip Tan. (source: Bleedingcool)

Have to say I prefer the style of his previous commission more. But this one is interesting still. Makes you curious about the thing that Jason's torching. Looks as brutal as a Mortal Kombat fatality.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 12-13-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    Agreed. And why Bendis decided to make Leviathan a Super plot, rather than have it remain in the Bat family, I don't know. And I'm not even getting into what he does to established characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post

Oooooh I agree with G, I like the commission style more but I gotta say I love that the fiery smoke and ash in this piece forms an upside down demonic skull, its one of those things you dont realise at first glace. I like that.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post

Jason looks downright evil here. Not good.

I don't really mind. I think Red Hood can, and should look evil/villainy at times because he needs to sell that image, and also the beauty is in the contrast between the way he presents himself and his core goodness.