Page 996 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 49689694698699299399499599699799899910001006 ... LastLast
Results 14,926 to 14,940 of 15150
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    Hopefully RHATO won't tie into whatever's Bendis' next project is. This book deserves better.
    I don't think Bendis is interested in Jason. Who knows if he even knows the character. Although I do hope that RHatO will tie into whatever is going on in Silencer. I want Jason to appear in Silencer or Honor and Talia in RHatO.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Oooooh I agree with G, I like the commission style more but I gotta say I love that the fiery smoke and ash in this piece forms an upside down demonic skull, its one of those things you dont realise at first glace. I like that.
    Thanks for pointing out the skull. I didn't notice it. I noticed the teeth but I couldn't figure out what the whole thing was supposed to be (Maybe because I hadn't looked at the cover as a whole and had always scrolled up and down.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I don't think Bendis is interested in Jason. Who knows if he even knows the character. Although I do hope that RHatO will tie into whatever is going on in Silencer. I want Jason to appear in Silencer or Honor and Talia in RHatO.
    That's what I hope too. Lobdell can't just re-use the Underlife term and never even mention Leviathan, after all

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    That's what I hope too. Lobdell can't just re-use the Underlife term and never even mention Leviathan, after all
    I do hope that Lobdell and Abnett had some kind of talk before Lobdell started using Underlife in RHatO - and that this talk included some form of future crossover between the two titles.
    Ideally, Jason will appear in Silencer and Honor in RHatO so that the corporation gets acknowledged in both titles. But at the moment it looks a little unlikely that Jason and Honor will meet soon, with Jason heading to Mexiko and Honor being somewhere which is clearly not Mexiko.

For starters it would have been nice to see Solitary, the pie lady or Wingman (if he's part of the Underlife) somewhere in the background in Silencer #11 when all the underbosses, agents, etc. of Leviathan were shown that had survived. (Although there is a man in a suit who theoretically could be Solitary but that's a very big guess.)

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

The trailer for the Titans season finale is out, and well, it kind of make the idea of Red Hood pointless.

https://youtu.be/O8bl2Vurk7M

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The trailer for the Titans season finale is out, and well, it kind of make the idea of Red Hood pointless.

So it will go full alt universe. Oh, this is going to piss so, so much people. Batman fans, mostly. On the other hand, it's clearly an alt universe, so everything is fair.

You guys cannot see my face right now, but I'm wearing the most Cheshire Cat's smile one can put. My facial muscles are hurting. In a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

I don't know,

spoilers:
    reading some of the comments, everything could be an illusion. So nothing is set in stone yet.
    Let's wait and see how everything plays out and enjoy Joker's dead body as long as it lasts.
    end of spoilers

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Given how this week’s episode ends, a lot of people are likely getting themselves all worked up Over nothing.

I don't know,

spoilers:
    reading some of the comments, everything could be an illusion. So nothing is set in stone yet.
    Let's wait and see how everything plays out and enjoy Joker's dead body as long as it lasts.
    end of spoilers
    Oh, what a let down
    I knew I should've waited for watching this week's episode.

Extraordinary Member

As someone who hasn't watched the show sofar:

spoilers:
    Why is Jason in a Wheelchair ?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    As someone who hasn't watched the show sofar:

spoilers:
    Why is Jason in a Wheelchair ?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It's more than likely a dream/hallucination from Dick since he walked into Trigon's house in today's episode. It's kinda showing all his demons and everything he's fearing or wanting in a fairy tale-like world in his head. It even looks like he's married to Dawn which is furthermore confirming the idea that it's a hallucination so Batman, Jason and Gorden are all okay I think. Episode 10 today sets up for the next one really well, show has been great .
    end of spoilers

New art by JJMK (I love the artist so much, every work is pure gold):

Oh my God! It's gorgeous!

Damn. The way they render the colouring is getting better and better. My envymeter is reaching a too high mark.

Ok, so I finally watched this week's episode.

spoilers:

So if I am not wrong, Trigon needs to break someone's heart to end the world, and he's not going to break neither Rachel nor Gar (because he does love her). Here comes in Dick, and why next episode is centered around him in a worst-case scenario.

But I still don't get why Rachel asked Dawn to bring Jason to them. I get that she asked or is going to ask this while she's still shut away in the house with her parents, that this episode runs parallel with last week's episode. And Rachel warning Dawn happened towards the end of said episode, unlike when she tried to communicate with Hank. But why Jason? It doesn't make sense yet.
    end of spoilers

In case someone is interested but doesn't know yet: There is a big Batman Sale! on readdc.com (and comixology) until 17th December. RHatO volumes (and a lot of other Batfam related volumes) are reduced to $4.99.