Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is it bad that I would prefer Ultimate Cloak & dagger over their 616 versions?

There are some Ultimate X-men I wish survived and joined Miles's supporting cast: besides Kitty Pryde, their Iceman (specially if young 05 Iceman goes back home) and the Ultimate Firestar, Liz Allan (who could also make some noise if she were to appear at Alchemax and Miguel's).

Also, I wonder what would Ultimate Gwen and Ganke do if they learned of Spider-Gwen.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    I have a funny feeling thats what's going to happen especially since Marvel can use a teenage Peter again but damm it i dont want a reboot at all.
    Me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    Nor do I ever want to see a Spider-Man that macks it up with as many "hot babes" as possible for the sake of seeing as many "hot babes" in one, four-colored strip, and nor do I ever believe in Mystique and Lady Deathstrike ever have or ever will belong as his enemies / "with benefits".
    Your post has inspired me. Thanks.

BANNED

I for one support spidey harem, because why not? Can't spidey be the alpha male for once, he's already an audience surrogate.

Quote Originally Posted by jimishim12 View Post
    I for one support spidey harem, because why not? Can't spidey be the alpha male for once, he's already an audience surrogate.
    Spidey Muyo! Here we go!

BANNED

I wouldn't mind seeing Peter hang around more non-powered scientists. Some are peers who run similar science labs, how they react to Peter's ascension into their ranks, and then you have the elites of their sciences, the guys and gals who the smart guys and gals wanna mentor under.
    Last edited by cyberhubbs; 04-01-2015 at 08:39 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Peter hang around more non-powered scientists. Some are peers who run similar science labs, how they react to Peter's ascension into their ranks, and then you have the elites of their sciences, the guys and gals who the smart guys and gals wanna mentor under.
    Or better yet, non powered scientists who like Peter developed super powers due to lab accidents and become Mutated super heroes in their own right, or super villians. It would be an endearing shout out to Peter becoming Spider-Man with similar nerds being there own super powered figure.

Then they'd be Nerd Avengers!

BANNED

The Blue-Collar Superhero Scientist?

You know, that might be cool if another hero uses a Peter Parker invention to save the day.
    Last edited by cyberhubbs; 04-01-2015 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler53 View Post
    I think a lot of the Spider-Man Rogues Gallery ( Pete), can be shifted over to say Daredevil or Silk. Kraven, Rhino, Sandman, and of course, Black Cat come to mind. The really nasty ones ( Otto, Hobgoblin, Electro, and Lizard), remain behind for Miles. I would also love to see some FF Villains move over (Dr. Doom ( unless he is moved to Iron Man) and Super Scrull come to mind. Miles also needs his own Rogues Gallery as well.
    I would love it if DD had a proper rogue's gallery again.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    I have a funny feeling thats what's going to happen especially since Marvel can use a teenage Peter again but damm it i dont want a reboot at all.
    Yeah, but why would we need TWO teenaged Spider Men?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Kids do really really well in stories as protagonist due to their potential and growth both powerwise and development wise. See any manga about a shonen hero or a harem lead.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Well, 14 and 18 are pretty different.

My guess is we'll still have a Peter Parker in his mid to late twenties.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets