Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Yeah, as disappointed as I was to see She-Hulk and Elektra ending at the same time I was relieved due to Secret Wars and Convergence starting soon, still I'm looking forward to All-New All-Different Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by VJ. View Post
    This! I have a feeling that a lot of the detractors of this book don't realise that it's a FCBD thing that they can try for free.
    I really don't get how they can't realize that, when RIGHT ON THE FREAKING COVER in the upper right, it says that it's for FCBD.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Majestic View Post
    It's just how you said it I guess that got under my skin. The intolerance of it, the harshness, that whole rules are rules and ending it with threats. Just not my style. I know some people love playing thread-cop but that should be left to the mods.

I mean you could've pulled out a "This is an appreciation thread, bud. The hating/kvetching is to be had on other threads." And if he continues then you report it. Just felt how you dealt with it distasteful.

p.s. I love how the new Ms. Marvel character has taken off.
    But that's your style, not mine. I won't detract this thread with off topic comment any further so if you want to continue it, we can talk via PM. it's obvious we handle things differently, but in the end of the day, negative comments won't be tolerated and those that try will be warned and than reported.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MCBT View Post

Any guesses on Iron Man now?
    Okay that's definitely not normal Iron Man Suit, but it's definitely not pepper either. Hmm...maybe Rhodes possibly? Or is War Machine coming out with a book?

Fantastic Member

I just read about Miles Morales for the first time. The first couple of issues were pretty awful but by the end of the first arc it showed promise. That said the character itself has a solid hook. Saw a superhero on his world die and now wants to fight to ever stop something like that from happening again due to his inaction. Doesn't matter if there is a Peter Parker alive in the new world, that hook remains. So I'm a fan of the character. Less certain about him under Bendis. So hopefully he'll be well written by Mark Waid.
    Currently Reading
    Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers, Avenging Spider-Man, Captain America, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, FF, Journey Into Mystery, New Avengers, New Mutants, Scarlet Spider, Venom, Wolverine, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, Ultimate Comics Ultimates, Ultimate Comics X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, X-Men

Astonishing Member

The first issue is finally here! One thing I notice is that Thor isn't in yet. I was first thinking it was because her comic hasn't been release yet but Miles comic won't be release until February and he showed up, so I'm guessing she's going to be the big gun against the new chitari bad guy.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    The first issue is finally here! One thing I notice is that Thor isn't in yet. I was first thinking it was because her comic hasn't been release yet but Miles comic won't be release until February and he showed up, so I'm guessing she's going to be the big gun against the new chitari bad guy.
    Did the Vision appear in #1

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Did the Vision appear in #1
    Actually he didn't appear in the first issue either, the 5 so far was Iron Man, Captain America, Spider Man, Nova, and Ms.Marvel.

Niffleheim

Honor the Dynasty. I can't believe i'm getting a Kang story after one just finishing. Vision?!?!?

Kamala, Miles and Sam are bringing the drama i like to read and watch lol!
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Did you know issue 1's cover was a homage of this JLA one?