Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
    Justice League Reserve Manchuto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Depends on Parker probably 7.

The Spurs have more heart then the Thunder. The difference in this series was Boris Diaw though Thunder had no answer.
    This years Spurs has a bench like no other. The benchplay in my opinion will be the reason why the Spurs win, if they are able to win in the Finals.
    The Heroic Manchuto Guardian Of The Purple Moon and Protector of Metropolis and Gotham City on DC Universe Online

Heat has a deep bench of their own. Not to mention they have good defense and their offensive transition is superb. Spurs and Pops need to answer that problem to be able to win.

We are about 1/2 away from the start of the Finals, so let's discuss stupid things.

All-NBA First Team announced

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...nba-selections

Durant was selected to be on the 1st team on every ballot. Logical. LeBron was selected to be on the 1st on all ballots except 1. WTF? Who really thinks LeBron doesn't deserve to be on the First team?

Man,first Ibaka now this,we're never gonna get props

BANNED

The Spurs draw first blood after Lebron sits down with a cramp despite the Spurs coughing the ball up 23 times.

BANNED

Tin foil hats for errybody

Quote Originally Posted by byc View Post
    We are about 1/2 away from the start of the Finals, so let's discuss stupid things.

All-NBA First Team announced

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...nba-selections

Durant was selected to be on the 1st team on every ballot. Logical. LeBron was selected to be on the 1st on all ballots except 1. WTF? Who really thinks LeBron doesn't deserve to be on the First team?
    I've been looking but could someone tell me who got that first place vote instead of LeBron?

Also, looks like the Heat affected LeBron this most but, seriously, the heat during the game easily explains the large amount of turnovers and (surprisingly) sloppy plays by both teams.
    Pulling: Spider-Gwen, All New Captain America, Ms Marvel, Secret Six, Daredevil, Uncanny X-Men, Grayson, Batman, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, A-Force, Cyborg, Starfire

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I wonder if there are any conspiracy whackjobs out there who think that the air conditioning having gone tits up at the AT&T Center last night was a deliberate act to put Lebron and the Heat off their game?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Is View Post
    I've been looking but could someone tell me who got that first place vote instead of LeBron?

Also, looks like the Heat affected LeBron this most but, seriously, the heat during the game easily explains the large amount of turnovers and (surprisingly) sloppy plays by both teams.
    I heard it was Carmelo, but I'm not sure.

Taking a look at the usual message boards, and of course the trolls are out in force.

LeBron isn't as good MJ.
    MJ would have played through it.
    LeBron sucks.
    Kobe is better than LeBron.
    LeBron has no heart.
    etc.

Never change internet, never change.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I wonder if there are any conspiracy whackjobs out there who think that the air conditioning having gone tits up at the AT&T Center last night was a deliberate act to put Lebron and the Heat off their game?
    Yes..totally was

#CONSPIRAZEEE!!!!

On the lighter side of LeBron's cramps...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...092952101.html

Powerade is probably rather embarrassed right now.

BANNED

well struck, Gatorade

Let's GO SPURS!!!!

Judging from the reaction I've been seeing some people have apparently never had serious leg cramps before, not ones that leave a little soreness, but ones that make it difficult to walk without a limp for the rest of the day, and can't walk at all for the first few minutes(which given that Lebron had to be carried off the floor it's fairly obvious that's the kind he was experiencing). And I'd contend there are few things as legitimately painful as they are when they first occur.

Edit: And as to why no one else suffered from them last night, my guess would be that Lebron had a heat injury earlier in life, as once you've had one you become more susceptible to them in the future, and he's been established to have trouble with them in past seasons. Severe Cramping is actually the first stage of heat injury.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 06-06-2014 at 02:12 PM.