Page 6 of 90 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Zach Randolph is suspended for game 7 after throwing a punch at Steven Adams. Yeah real smart move their Zach, cost the team their best player for a win or go home game because you got mad at someone who plays 8 minutes a game. The Grizzlies might as well just forfeit the game and series.
    No Randolph and a possibly hobbled Conley? The Grizz are screwed. Too bad, too. i was really pulling for them to upset OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Weiland View Post
    Having watched ZBo play against the Clippers in two playoff series now, my hate for him as a player knows no bounds, but I do feel for the Grizz. It feels like the NBA has handed OKC a win, which is a shame.
    Can't blame the NBA for this https://vine.co/v/MrDrxEbMgPW

This is ALL Randolph. It's the kind of self sabotage shit that drives me crazy. And Silver's actually being lenient so far, if Paul George had taken a step on the court like he did when Stern was running the show? He'd be gone too.

Steven Adams is one of the most annoying players in the League. It's all gonna depend on Conley. If he's healthy, the Griz might have a chance.

BANNED

This is ALL Randolph. It's the kind of self sabotage shit that drives me crazy. And Silver's actually being lenient so far, if Paul George had taken a step on the court like he did when Stern was running the show? He'd be gone too.
    I doubt George would have been suspended under Stern. As I understand it, the rule doesn't actually say anything about stepping onto the court, it says that players aren't allowed to leave "the immediate vicinity of the bench" which George never did, even though he put a foot on the court.

Incredible Member Jonah Weiland's Avatar

Oh, they made the right call, for sure. Zbo let his team down BIG time. Real shame.
    -- Jonah Weiland
    -- Just Another Comic Book Fan
    Tweets | Webs
    | 'grams

OKC is so lucky. And Memphis just can't catch a break.

Dallas vs San Antonio is so good. Can't believe its just round 1. The west is so deep, whereas the East is just Miami. i don't care if the Nets swept thm in the regular season nobody in the East matches up to Miami or the Western conference playoff teams when it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    The reason why I dont give Jim Buss much crap is that he went with good decision that didnt come true.
    1) He got rid of Bynum early.

2)He went with the cheaper coach who had experience with the recently acquired hall of famer point guard. Trying to put Nash in the Triangle would have been horrible to watch.

3)He got Dwight for a decrepit Bynum.

You can only fault these moves through hindsight.If Buss had stood pat, what would have happened.

1)We would still be paying for a broke down Bynum.

2)We would have a solid back up but couldnt guard a cold Derek Fisher.

3)We would have two more draft picks, but they wouldnt have been that high.

4)We would be paying 10-12 million dollars for Jackson to coach an 8th place team.
    yeah I don't think anyone should fault him.

Heck they should have gotten Chris Paul but Stern put the kibosh on that randomly.
    The J-man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    OKC is so lucky. And Memphis just can't catch a break.

Dallas vs San Antonio is so good. Can't believe its just round 1. The west is so deep, whereas the East is just Miami. i don't care if the Nets swept thm in the regular season nobody in the East matches up to Miami or the Western conference playoff teams when it matters.

yeah I don't think anyone should fault him.

Heck they should have gotten Chris Paul but Stern put the kibosh on that randomly.
    Yes why did that occur anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli.C View Post
    The Heat can't play Atlanta and Washington in these playoffs. Those two are on the same side of the bracket.
    Sure they can Heat played the 7 seed Bobcats. If Atlanta wins then the heat draw the lowest seed which would be the 8 seed Hawks. If Washington beats the Nets then Miami would play Washington.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaBatmanFanGuy View Post
    Sure they can Heat played the 7 seed Bobcats. If Atlanta wins then the heat draw the lowest seed which would be the 8 seed Hawks. If Washington beats the Nets then Miami would play Washington.
    That's wrong. The Wizards are going to play the winner of the Hawks/Pacers and the Heat are going to play the winner of Raptors/Nets. There is no reseeding of each round in the NBA. The brackets for each conference are set from the beginning.

King of the Dragons Mister Ferro's Avatar

Dallas forces game 7 thanks to Blair going Beast Mode!

Dwight Howards really playing big this year. People need to give the man some respect even if the Blazers win tonight

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Yes why did that occur anyway.
    Yeah I still don't understand the logic behind that. I think the NBA owned the Hornets at the time and thought allowing Paul to go to the Lakers was unfair or something. Despite everyone else being okay with it and wanting it to happen.
    The J-man

BANNED

Lol Photo Finish. Bad Defense though but its the Rockets. Howard was big down the stretch.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Damien Lillard is a frigging boss!!

That was a great shot.

Good for the Blazers. Truthfully I wanted a game 7, but it is what it is.
    The J-man