BANNED

Default Movie Terminators vs Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminators

after finally finishing the terminator sarah connor chronicles series, I was curious to make this match-up:

If the original Arnold Terminators + the T-1000 + the T-X + Marcus Wright (I know he's not a terminator technically, but still...) and the original Sarah Connor and John Connor were to walk into the Sarah Connor Chronicles-universe and fight the following opponents:

1) Sarah Connor (played by Lena Headey) and John Connor (played by Thomas Dekker) and Derek Reese and his girlfriend Jesse (or in order to avoid a curbstomp, it will be just the original Sarah Connor played by Linda Hamilton and John Connor played by Nick Stahl in the third movie or Christian Bale in the fourth movie and Blair Williams from T4 + Catherine Brewster from T3 fighting the them)

2) Cromartie (in his original form played by Owain Yeoman)

3) Cromartie (in his newer form played by Garrett Dillahunt)

4) Cameron Philips

5) All the other T-888's that Cameron fought

6) Catherine Weaver/T-1001

7) They all fight all of them at once.

Bonus 1: the original Sarah Connor and John Connor switch places with the TV series's Sarah Connor and John Connor. What happens?

Bonus 2: the original Arnold Terminator switches places with Cameron Philips. What happens?

Bonus 3: the original T-1000 and T-X and T-RIP switch places with Catherine Weaver, Cromartie, and the other evil T-888's. What happens?

TV Terms literally crush the movie Terms into pretzels. They were insanely stronger than the movies Terms.

Well what feats do the tv ones have?

T-X has feats like taking a rocket launcher to the shoulder with 0 damage.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    TV Terms literally crush the movie Terms into pretzels. They were insanely stronger than the movies Terms.
    Ummmm.... are you positive about that? Last I checked, most of the Terminators in the TV series were easily taken out with numbers of repeated shots from shotguns, relatively local-sized explosions, incendiary shots to the eye, assault rifles, etc. while the movie Terminators were tanking machine guns, gastank explosions, truck explosions, rocket launchers, plasma blasts that could easily destroy firetrucks, 3-4 shots of grenade launchers, molten steel (for T-RIP), EMP's, and a pipebombs in their chest (even as a weak endoskeleton). And Arnold alone has much bigger firepower and more weapons to choose from than the T-888's.

But Cromartie did flip over a school bus, which is impressive, but Arnold lifted up a nuclear blast door even when he was seemingly getting weaker at the end of T3.

Though I will give you this, that the T-1001 (Catherine Weaver) tanked a big barn-sized explosion without a single scratch and she might above all the movie terminators, except maybe Robert Patrick.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Catherine Weaver was crazy powerful.

She could split herself into parts and shape shift them, phase through solid walls, extend blade arms to 10+ft and retract them again with impressive speed and survive several major explosions without a scratch.

My memory of T2 is sketchy but I don't remember the liquid terminator being able to do most of those things sans survive some big explosions/GSWs.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Catherine Weaver was crazy powerful.

She could split herself into parts and shape shift them, phase through solid walls, extend blade arms to 10+ft and retract them again with impressive speed and survive several major explosions without a scratch.

My memory of T2 is sketchy but I don't remember the liquid terminator being able to do most of those things sans survive some big explosions/GSWs.
    Yeah Catherine Weaver was like a beefed-up Robert Patrick Terminator. But In T2, the T-1000 could phase himself up from the floor and in stealth (like when he killed that fat security guard in the insane asylum that Sarah Connor was locked up in).

But T-1000 has dealt with liquid nitrogen freezing lol and we never seen Weaver come in contact with lava/molten steel...

So yeah power-wise and hax-wise, Catherine Weaver comfortably has Robert Patrick beat.

In terms of who's the cooler and superior character though? I don't think anyone here could disagree that Robert Patrick T-1000 takes it by FAR.