View Poll Results: Who is Bruce's best love interest?

Voters
321. You may not vote on this poll
  • Catwoman

179 55.76%
  • Talia al Ghul

45 14.02%
  • Vicki Vale

7 2.18%
  • Julie Madison

10 3.12%
  • Silver St. Cloud

20 6.23%
  • Sasha Bordeaux

3 0.93%
  • Wonder Woman

27 8.41%
  • Black Canary

2 0.62%
  • Shondra Kinsolving

0 0%
  • Katherine "Kathy" Webb-Kane

2 0.62%
  • Andrea Beaumont

7 2.18%
  • Vesper Fairchild

2 0.62%
  • Barbara Gordon

1 0.31%
  • Rachel Dawes

0 0%
  • Other (please state)

16 4.98%
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Does anybody else wonder if Bruce ever shagged . . .

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post
    Silver hands down. I remember when she was introduced. Solid character. Not a crook. A good moral center for Bruce. Gave him an anchor outside of being Batman.
    If Bruce were to ever get married, I'd prefer he'd marry Silver, not Selina or Talia.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman View Post
    If Bruce were to ever get married, I'd prefer he'd marry Silver, not Selina or Talia.
    Well, last Silver was seen, she was kind of dead. In a previous continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Does anybody else wonder if Bruce ever shagged . . .

I hope not.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Voted for Selina, but I don't think Batman gets a happy ending.

No one comes close to the kind of chemistry Bruce has with Catwoman. Who else could keep up? Who else could look at him when he's at his absolute worst and tell him he's being a jackass? Who else could truly stand as his peer? And the great tragedy is that for them to really be together, one of them has to change what they are, which neither can/will do. It's a great, sad and ironic star crossed lovers dynamic.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

No one comes close to the kind of chemistry Bruce has with Catwoman. Who else could keep up? Who else could look at him when he's at his absolute worst and tell him he's being a jackass? Who else could truly stand as his peer? And the great tragedy is that for them to really be together, one of them has to change what they are, which neither can/will do. It's a great, sad and ironic star crossed lovers dynamic.
    Catwoman isn't Batman's peer. Not even close.
    Diana ticks all those boxes with the added bonus that his mission never gets put on the line with her. No one has to go against their values. Though not sure if Bruce is on Diana's Level though.

I would also argue that most of his loves aside from the villainous ones fit the bill

I would like to see Bruce get a happy ending. Selina is his happy ending but she's only suitable once he's retired and she's of an age where the bones are too brittle to jump or get very far.
    They can retire in the country with zimmer frames, and lots of loving family.
    Last edited by dietrich; 10-01-2018 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Diana ticks all those boxes with the added bonus that his mission never gets put on the line with her. No one has to go against their values. Though not sure if Bruce is on Diana's Level though.
    The Hiketeia would disagree about their respective missions.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I would also argue that most of his loves aside from the villainous ones fit the bill

I would like to see Bruce get a happy ending. Selina is his happy ending but she's only suitable once he's retired and she's of an age where the bones are too brittle to jump or get very far.
    They can retire in the country with zimmer frames, and lots of loving family.
    I actually really like that idea. They began their life on the opposite side and end their life together at neither side. It make sense for the characters and still very romantic.

So now that's that out of the way, Julie or Silver? They're my second. I used to prefer Silver but Snyder made Julie really compelling.

Arrow

Speaking of love interests. For those interested a version of Bruce/Selina will feature heavily in my fanfiction crossover story (Justice League/Avengers alongside a few other properties)"Legion of Superheroes" from chapter three onward. If so inclined, check it out -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1301484...of-Superheroes

enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Riddle Factory View Post
    I voted Catwoman and cant see her loosing this poll really, cant see anyone even being a close second.
    You were certainly right about that!
    Catwoman won the poll with Talia being a very distant second.
    I was one of the Catwoman voters.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

I've heard the observation that it's rare to see superheroes in this day and age be genuinely happy in modern comics, and the times when they are is when it's played purely for laughs. I don't know, just having him and others be happy less often kind of removes an aspect of humanity to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    You were certainly right about that!
    Catwoman won the poll with Talia being a very distant second.
    I was one of the Catwoman voters.
    This was never really a competition. Selina has an unfair and huge advantage over the others which makes King's attempt to sinkl other ships by casting characters like Talia and Diana so unfairly confusing.

They are no com petition so why go out of your way to insult them ?

I didn't vote since I don 't see Justice, Gotham or punching things on there. Those are what Bruce loves He also loves young boys [Orphans prefered] dressed in bright costumes

Mighty Member

This was never really a competition. Selina has an unfair and huge advantage over the others which makes King's attempt to sinkl other ships by casting characters like Talia and Diana so unfairly confusing.

They are no com petition so why go out of your way to insult them ?

I didn't vote since I don 't see Justice, Gotham or punching things on there. Those are what Bruce loves He also loves young boys [Orphans prefered] dressed in bright costumes
    I am not crazy about King's Batman run.
    I'd rather have Tom Taylor on Batman.
    I like how he wrote BatCat in Injustice comics.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, last Silver was seen, she was kind of dead. In a previous continuity.
    DC's frequent rebooting can be confusing. Is Silver alive then? Or does she even exist in this continuity?

Let's hope the next Crisis brings Silver back!