View Poll Results: Who is Bruce's best love interest?

Voters
321. You may not vote on this poll
  • Catwoman

179 55.76%
  • Talia al Ghul

45 14.02%
  • Vicki Vale

7 2.18%
  • Julie Madison

10 3.12%
  • Silver St. Cloud

20 6.23%
  • Sasha Bordeaux

3 0.93%
  • Wonder Woman

27 8.41%
  • Black Canary

2 0.62%
  • Shondra Kinsolving

0 0%
  • Katherine "Kathy" Webb-Kane

2 0.62%
  • Andrea Beaumont

7 2.18%
  • Vesper Fairchild

2 0.62%
  • Barbara Gordon

1 0.31%
  • Rachel Dawes

0 0%
  • Other (please state)

16 4.98%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Black Canary?

when did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    Black Canary?

when did that happen?
    After Bruce broke off his affair with Ollie?

My top 3:

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Zatanna
    3. Selina

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Catwoman obviously.

I do like the dynamic of Zatanna though when it popped up now and then. Talia was kind of interesting, but that ship as flown a long time ago after everything that has happened to that character.

Jezebel Jet? Ha! Like that was ever believable in the slightest bit. Same with Kathy Kane.

Anyone care to enlighten me on exactly are Andrea, Vesper, and Shondra are?

Catwoman is the only one who knows and accepts both sides of Bruce/Batman and accepts them equally.

Talia unfortunately is torn between her father and Bruce and she can't seem to decide for sure which one even tho she usually leans towards her father.

There is only one woman for Bruce Wayne, and her name is Lady Justice.

Has to be Catwoman

Black Canary?

when did that happen?
    All-Star Batman and Robin, aka "Frank Miller's Goddamn Batman."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    There is only one woman for Bruce Wayne, and her name is Lady Justice.
    Exactly. I cannot understand why people especially people voting for Catwoman don't understand this. I mean seriously Batman being with Catwoman or Talia makes no sense. Both are criminals and neither of them stand for Justice. The core of Batman always has been fighting for Justice no matter the price he had to pay to get it done. I love Damian but I'm glad that his mother his dead now (I know, he is dead too but you get the point people).

For Catwoman now. I cannot stand that retarded character anymore. I mean her book s*cks, she looks, acts, dresses like a retard. At the beginning, I found her funny but now she wants Batman so bad and thats makes her look like a schoolgirl that cannot let go of her first crush. It got to the point I wish for her dead. I sh*t you not. But according to Batman 29 I think, she will the new queen of crime in Gotham. No way Bruce he is going to fall for her ever again after that betrayal. I'm glad she is done for. At least, I can thank DC for that.

I vote for Zee. She is surely the only woman who TRULY understands both Batman and Bruce Wayne since she is a childhood friend of Bruce. Thats count for something. The history they have together must be insane and you should be worth exploring. Zatanna/Batman is a much more mature pairing than the Batman/Catwoman pairing ever will be. Zee understands the meaning of Justice better than Catwoman. The Magician and the Detective together ? Yeah I can see that in my head no problem.
    Last edited by Bat007007; 05-20-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Anyone care to enlighten me on exactly are Andrea, Vesper, and Shondra are?

1. Andrea Beaumont appeared in 1993 animated movie 'Batman Mask of the Phantasm' set in the same universe as B:TAS. Their relationship was tragic but powerful.

2. Vesper Fairchild was a woman whom Bruce briefly dated around the time of NML. She was a radio show host and broadcasted messages after the earthquake. She was later killed by David Cain as a shock death in 'Bruce Wayne: Murderer/Fugitive' story arcs.

3. Shondra Kinsolving appeared during the Knightfall arc and was the subject of the Knight Quest arc. She had minor healing powers that could be amplified through the power of her adopted sibling Benedict Asp. She fixed Bruce's back after it was broken by Bane and took care of Tim Drake's Dad after he was paralyzed. Also notable for being one of Bruce's first interracial relationships in canon. Their relationship was not meant to be as an accident caused her mind to regress back to that of a child. However, in Hush it was said that she is now sane again.

Black Canary?

when did that happen?
    - All Star Batman & Robin. They had what I can only describe as 'Frank Miller Sex'.

-They kissed in Gail Simone's Birds of Prey run. That was more of a joke kiss though.

-They also kissed during the 70/80's Brave and the Bold run in an issue written by Mike W. Barr and drawn by Jim Aparo. That was more of a non-serious 'Thank You Kiss' though.

-Even earlier than that there was a more serious kiss between them during the Satellite Era JLA. Dinah had lost her husband Larry and Bruce had lost Kathy and they were comforting each other and almost kissed before pulling back, thinking that it was wrong. It was meant to be serious but the hammy soap opera style dialogue made it more funny than serious.

Quote Originally Posted by heyevaxx View Post
    Selina all the way. For almost 75 years Bruce has been attracted to her, has been giving her slack regarding his zero tolerance crime policy and come to her aid even if she wasn't part of his team.

Sure, he wanted to marry Shondra, he had a kid with Talia and all the rest. But Selina stole his heart from day 1 all the way to modern times:

Batman 001 1940-04 "The Cat"
    Here is an even better example from Batman #39:

They've been doing the dance since ~the 1940's~.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

It'll always be the Bat & the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    It'll always be the Bat & the Cat.
    This is the flat-earther talk right here. Its clearly Ivy x Bat that is the true relationship
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Silver was special, but that was a loooooong time ago.
    She did pop up in The Widening Gyre not too long ago.