View Poll Results: Who is Bruce's best love interest?

Voters
321. You may not vote on this poll
  • Catwoman

179 55.76%
  • Talia al Ghul

45 14.02%
  • Vicki Vale

7 2.18%
  • Julie Madison

10 3.12%
  • Silver St. Cloud

20 6.23%
  • Sasha Bordeaux

3 0.93%
  • Wonder Woman

27 8.41%
  • Black Canary

2 0.62%
  • Shondra Kinsolving

0 0%
  • Katherine "Kathy" Webb-Kane

2 0.62%
  • Andrea Beaumont

7 2.18%
  • Vesper Fairchild

2 0.62%
  • Barbara Gordon

1 0.31%
  • Rachel Dawes

0 0%
  • Other (please state)

16 4.98%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman View Post
    ^ I agree with all of this.

In the past 17 years of comics, they've been undermining other love interests, while making Selina the end all be all.

In the Live Action Films, Selina has been the love interest in three films, while iconic Bat Love Interests like Vicki or Talia only get one film. And in Talia's case, she was ultimately ruined just make Selina the endgame love interest.

And yeah, personally speaking, I can't say I'm much of a Bat/Cat fan at this point, mainly because of Bat/Cat Shippers, Tom King's run, and the things I already mentioned.

I understand your points. I am definitely a Bat/Cat fan, and I will always be one. It doesn't matter who writes them. Even if they are written badly, they will still be my favorite Batman-Bruce couple. I am almost 48 years old, and I have liked them since the 1970s when I watched the 1966 Batman movie with Adam West and Lee Meriwether.
    As a Bat/Cat fan, I definitely want Bruce to be with only Selina and no other woman.
    If he ends with up only Selina all the time, I would be happy
    I am the same way with Peter/Mary Jane, Scott/Jean Grey, and Clark/Lois
    Bruce/Selina is my 3rd favorite comic book couple after Peter/Mary Jane and Dick/Kory. Scott/Jean Grey is my 4th favorite comic book couple. Clark/Lois is my 5th favorite couple. I used to like Dick/Barbara since the 1990s, but I converted to a Dick/Kory fan after reading the Wolfman's run Titans comics for the first time. After reading about the history of retcons, I actually dislike Dick/Barbara now even though I still like Barbara as a character.

Even though I am Bat/Cat fan, I will never put down other Batman-Bruce couples out of some type of competition. I am not a petty type of person. It's not needed.
    I will defend Bat/Cat to people that put her down including especially make erroneous statements about the couple.
    Selina doesn't have any real competition as Batman's iconic love interest any way, and that makes me glad as a Bat/Cat fan. The polls speak for themselves. Selina blows out any other love interest in a poll.

I am not crazy about Tom King's writing. I wish that Tom Taylor was writing Batman. He wrote Bruce and Selina's relationship well in the Injustice comics.

I wish that Bruce and Selina got married, and I was disappointed that the marriage didn't happen.
    I still have hope for them in the future, but I would be satisfied if they just remain a couple with Selina reforming and joining the Bat-Family.
    Through out comic history, she has been more than just a thief.
    Last edited by Starrius; 09-19-2019 at 09:05 AM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.