Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

I also have a few sketches by Gene however what I am waiting for is an Artist edition from IDW and like yourself Lindsey I've re-read his Dracula series numerous times. I also agree with you about the black and white art in the Essentials it's beautiful, that's why I want that artist edition.
    Hail Hydra!

Astonishing Member

I love me some Transformers, and i really like to read the IDW HC, but i also have some complaints.

Sometimes its a bit dark (Megatron Origins) or the coloring is off, so that icannot see what exactly is happening. The TF universe is so rich and big, that i made myself a few notes so that i can remember while reading. (Its almost Game of Thrones big).

But still, i love it and finished the fifth tpb.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I'm on Vol 2 of IDW Transformers and I loved Escalation! I felt like Stormbringer was a little slow, but still good. I'm really enjoying the IDW Transformers

I love me some Transformers, and i really like to read the IDW HC, but i also have some complaints.

Sometimes its a bit dark (Megatron Origins) or the coloring is off, so that icannot see what exactly is happening. The TF universe is so rich and big, that i made myself a few notes so that i can remember while reading. (Its almost Game of Thrones big).

But still, i love it and finished the fifth tpb.

Batman
    Spiderman
    Justice League
    Wonder Woman
    Harley Quinn
    Aquaman
    Superman