Amazing Member

Default Who are now the legitimate spider franchise players?

Apart from Parker , I am confused as to who is in the 'spider' franchise ...

I assume with Miles coming in he is staying as SpiderMan , but is may still a spider , who is silk etc.

Is there a recent guide as to the comings and goings?

I have been away from comics for a time , so any help apprciated!

Cheers

iMan 42s

Peter is spiderman
    Miles Morales is the Ultimate spider-man
    Kaine is Scarlet spider
    Cindy Moon is Silk
    Gwen Stacy is an alternate reality spider girl
    Flash Thompson is currently.

Everyone is legit and either appears in or has a book. I'm not aware of any guide but try out Marvel Database or Marvel.com if you need help finding out who is who and doing what when.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Welcome to the Spider subforums, synthetik!

As mentioned by SuperiorIronman, the Marvel Database (or unofficial Marvel wikia) is a great helper for these cases.

In any case, I will elaborate a list of shot descriptions of each Spider in a few moments (so, check back this thread in four hours tops ).

In the meantime, you can check a short description of Kaine the Scarlet Spider in the thread that is linked in my signature.
    Last edited by MarioHerald; 03-29-2015 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Peter is spiderman
    Miles Morales is the Ultimate spider-man . . .
    . . . but may be coming to the main Marvel Earth as a result of Secret Wars.

. . . Kaine is Scarlet spider . . .
    But as a result of Spider-Verse, isn't Kaine's status sort of questionable? He appeared to have been killed . . . but then it looked like "something" may have still been alive at the end. So whether he'd still be "Scarlet Spider" in the future could be debatable.

. . . Cindy Moon is Silk . . .
    She's a very recent addition to the world of Spider-Man . . . bitten by the same spider that bit Peter back in the day.

Gwen Stacy is an alternate reality spider girl . . .
    Gwen is referred to as "Spider-WOMAN" on her Earth, not "Spider-Girl".
    Last edited by MajorHoy; 03-30-2015 at 06:53 AM.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    . . . but may be coming to the main Marvel Earth as a result of Secret Wars.

But as a result of Spider-Verse, isn't Kaine's status sort of questionable? He appeared to have been killed . . . but then it looked like "something" may have still been alive at the end. So whether he'd still be "Scarlet Spider" in the future could be debatable.

She's a very recent addition to the world of Spider-Man . . . bitten by the same spider that bit Peter back in the day.

Gwen is referred to as "Spider-WOMAN" on her Earth, not "Spider-Girl".
    Kaine until stated otherwise is still Scarlet Spider. We have no idea what happened to him with the only thing hinting he was still alive was his hand ripping its way out of the Others corpse. We don't know if he will stay Scarlet Spider but considering his fugitive status its a possibility he would use that as an alias. That and I cant see him willing to let his real name slip out in public, seeing as he did back in Scarlet spider was because he barely looked like his old self so it would take awhile for anyone to put it together it was him.

BTW my mistake with Gwen.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Amazing Member

Cheers .

And Jessica Drew is SpiderWoman ?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by synthetik View Post
    Cheers .

And Jessica Drew is SpiderWoman ?
    Yes. Also, Spider-UK (Captain Britain Spider-Man, from Spider-Verse) and Anya Corazon are sticking around for the Secret Wars Spider-Verse book. Mayday Parker is still Spider-Girl for MC2, also sticking around for her Secret Wars book (actually, I think they might be the same book as a double feature, not sure).