View Poll Results: Which Superman will die in Convergence?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Earth-1 (Pre-Crisis) (includes Red/Blue, other variants)

2 5.26%
  • Post-Crisis

0 0%
  • Pre-Flashpoint

8 21.05%
  • Earth-2 (Pre-Crisis)

2 5.26%
  • All-Star

1 2.63%
  • Kingdome Come

0 0%
  • Pre-Crisis Superboy

0 0%
  • Red Son

0 0%
  • Earth-0

2 5.26%
  • Earth-1 (current)

2 5.26%
  • Tangent

1 2.63%
  • One Million

1 2.63%
  • Injustice

8 21.05%
  • Other/none of the above

5 13.16%
  • All of the above

6 15.79%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default Which Superman Is Going To Die In Convergence?

We know the cities/continuities involved in Convergence, and while each doesn't seem to offer a Superman, I've come up with a list of 13 I think are the most high-profile. My list doesn't include all (Generations, Flashpoint, New Frontier, a few others) but I think these are the biggest to watch.

Which will become sacrificial lambs on the Multiversal altar, a la Kal-L in Infinite Crisis?

EDIT: I realized after making this that the current Earth-1 won't be featured in Convergence, but who knows? We might get a few surprises despite the city guide.

Earth-1 (Pre-Crisis) (includes Red/Blue, other variants)

Post-Crisis

Pre-Flashpoint

Earth-2

All-Star

Kingdome Come

Pre-Crisis Superboy

Red Son

Earth-0

Earth-1 (current)

Tangent

One Million

Injustice

Other/none of the above

All of the above
    Last edited by Xon-Ur; 03-30-2015 at 04:07 PM.

I could see all of them but the pre-Flashpoint version being killed off. He'll have a child so I think they'll give him and Lois a happy ending.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

So what exactly is the point of having a multiverse? I don't get it really.

These alternate versions aren't part of the current DCU Multiverse, they're part of no longer existing realities altogether (a reality, in this circumstance, being defined as an entire multiverse). IOW, despite consisting of many different worlds, the current multiverse counts as one reality. These bottled worlds are from multiverses or singular universes which no longer exist at all, and are not part of the currently existing reality.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 03-30-2015 at 04:54 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    These alternate versions aren't part of the current DCU Multiverse, they're part of no longer existing realities altogether (a reality, in this circumstance, being defined as an entire multiverse). IOW, despite consisting of many different worlds, the current multiverse counts as one reality. These bottled worlds are from multiverses or singular universes which no longer exist at all, and are not part of the currently existing reality.
    Oh, very confusing still. So say the Red Son verse or the KC verse...are they played out as we saw them in their stories or will have new histories?

They will be the same as before.