Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Star Trek: Khan TPB, vol., #1

Witness the shocking origin of Khan Noonien Singh from his earliest years through his rise to power during the epic Eugenics Wars! Behold the events that led to his escape from Earth aboard the Botany Bay! Learn the truth behind his re-awakening by Admiral Marcus and Section 31! It's the origin of Star Trek's greatest villain!

Full article here.

Fantastic Member Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

Has anyone been reading this series? I have been reading the ongoing and have been enjoying that. I love all the Khan shows and movies so if this is any good, I will of course pick it up.

BANNED

It was pretty solid overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Sir Robin View Post
    Has anyone been reading this series? I have been reading the ongoing and have been enjoying that. I love all the Khan shows and movies so if this is any good, I will of course pick it up.
    I purchased and read each issue digitally as it was released. I enjoyed it. This story answers some questions like Kahn’s appearance as a European. The art is not the best but I thought the story was good.

BANNED

Vol. 1? This was enough for more than 1 trade? Are they including the movie comic adaptation?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Sir Robin View Post
    it's a decent mini. expands some of the movie stuff a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Vol. 1? This was enough for more than 1 trade? Are they including the movie comic adaptation?
    as far as i know, IDW did not adapt the latest movie.