Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Honestly, I don't want Bats/Wondy OR Supes/Wondy shipping happening in these movies. I support SM/WW in comics because it's been hinted at for decades to those of us in the know.

But this is Diana stepping onto the biggest stage she's ever been on, so if ever there was a time to show her to the audience as an independent lady who needs no help from other characters to be successful? This is it. I don't agree with a lot of the people who say that SM/WW has been all about Diana living in Clark's shadow. But for these movies, I want her to REALLY stand apart.
    I'm way less concerned about WW/SM happening, I think the films are really invested in SM/Lois. Lois is going to play a heavy role on the Superman side of things, and with everything else going on (the major one being the conflict with Batman, but also all the stuff with Lex, the founding of the JL, etc.) there really is no time for go for a love triangle. At least, I hope they're smart enough not to try to squeeze it in.

Haven't seen any of his work before but he might just make a great Steve Trevor (he certainly got the handsome part down) if the rumor pans out. Steve's one of my favorite DC characters so I do hope that I'll be able to see him on the silver screen alongside Wonder Woman.

Ultimate Member

One of my ideas was to use Trevor/Waller/ARGUS (because if he's in SS, then I'm assuming that they're going with the Steve Trevor: Agent of ARGUS thing) as the "connection" between the films. Their job is to monitor/investigate all of the "metahuman" stuff that's been popping up post-MOS. As for the choice, well he's been decent in the stuff that I've seen him in (which is admittedly not that much), so it's ok with me.

Well he sure is hot. Boy, Clint's genes...wow. Gal Gadot you lucky woman you gonna be surrounded by hot men. As for romance...seriously chemistry means more to me than having to follow formula...but if he and her have it...that is wonderful. The will make a striking couple. The Adams/ Cavill pairing did nothing for me. Hope Mera/ Arthur has better too. But it's okay end of the day Mamoa more than make up for the eye candy.
    Last edited by hellacre; 03-31-2015 at 01:16 PM.

This link is for The Longest Ride trailer, in which Scott Eastwood is co-starring. It at least gives us a glimpse into his onscreen presence and acting, though is no substitute for experiencing his entire performance. Anyway, check it out: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUS_Q7FsfqU
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Ultimate Member

He was in the most recent Texas Chainsaw Massacre film (terrible movie btw). He was decent, although his role was kind of pointless/underwritten.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Even if Eastwood isn't the greatest actor, it's not like Steve is the most in-your-face, exciting character in the franchise. Part of his charm is being the distaff counterpart to the various generic, supportive female love interests of the male heroes. He could just be a pretty Mr. Fanservice while all the women get the more interesting stuff to do, kind of like Tuxedo Mask for Sailor Moon. If they give him the ARGUS stuff he could have a lot more to do, but we'll see.

Plus, as I've said, he's a preventative measure for Trinity shipping. If nothing else, that makes Steve pretty essential.

I don't know what the movie makers' plans are for the character, but I actually think his acting is very important. Or, to be more precise about it, chemistry with Gadot is very important. In my fantasies I would hope that they are a memorable pair a la Reeve & Kidder or Maguire & Dunst. (I'm not getting my hopes up though. Right now, based on how Man Of Steel turned out, I'm more apprenhensive than eagerly anticipating this WW film. But that's a grievance for another thread...)
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    I don't know what the movie makers' plans are for the character, but I actually think his acting is very important. Or, to be more precise about it, chemistry with Gadot is very important. In my fantasies I would hope that they are a memorable pair a la Reeve & Kidder or Maguire & Dunst. (I'm not getting my hopes up though. Right now, based on how Man Of Steel turned out, I'm more apprenhensive than eagerly anticipating this WW film. But that's a grievance for another thread...)
    the director doesn't give me many hopes of a classic pair like Maguire and Dunst, she directed game of thrones and breaking bad and the best part of her job was with action scenes. Sure she also is good with acting emotional parts. The script we still don't know who is writing.

the trevor actor has to at least be able to act, show emotion and charisma. Scott acting as romantic lead on a nicolas sparks movie give me some hope

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I'm way less concerned about WW/SM happening, I think the films are really invested in SM/Lois. Lois is going to play a heavy role on the Superman side of things, and with everything else going on (the major one being the conflict with Batman, but also all the stuff with Lex, the founding of the JL, etc.) there really is no time for go for a love triangle. At least, I hope they're smart enough not to try to squeeze it in.
    smww won't happen, bmww I don't think will happen but some flirt may happen since Gal Gadot audioned with Affleck in her final audition

nothing stops shipping, now if it is canon is another case.

I just hope steve will be on WW movie and warner won't be like DC and let steve out of romantic relationship with steve
    Last edited by Blacksun; 03-31-2015 at 03:11 PM.

I also want WW with Steve in a romantic way. That's one thing I didn't like about Perez's reboot. Steve was just a trusted friend.

Btw, we do know who is writing the WW script. Jason Fuchs. After he was announced, I remember a rumor popped up that there'd be six writers, but I'm pretty sure that's not been confirmed.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

BANNED

He's good looking but not on Cavill's ballpark. On Ellen they made it look like he's the handsomest men in the world. He'll make a pretty good Steve though, hopefully

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Archizoom View Post
    He's good looking but not on Cavill's ballpark. On Ellen they made it look like he's the handsomest men in the world. He'll make a pretty good Steve though, hopefully
    they have different kind of beauties, Henry is more the prince with blue eyes look.

Scott is more on the hard man look, also almost a clone from his father that is already a plus. I remember when he started to trend because of a photoshoot he did. everybody was: I didn't knew eastwood son was so hot!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    they have different kind of beauties, Henry is more the prince with blue eyes look.

Scott is more on the hard man look, also almost a clone from his father that is already a plus. I remember when he started to trend because of a photoshoot he did. everybody was: I didn't knew eastwood son was so hot!
    Cavill is exceptionally handsome whereas Scott is more guy-next-door that goes to the gym, his father was better-looking in his heyday imo I like men with a good amount of chest and facial hair, personally

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Archizoom View Post
    Cavill is exceptionally handsome whereas Scott is more guy-next-door that goes to the gym, his father was better-looking in his heyday imo I like men with a good amount of chest and facial hair, personally
    well guys next door where you live are really hot, cause here I had a crush on neighboor that was kind of cute. Even going to gym, I don't see this kind of guy everyday on my life. Well I don't have a certain type of man at all.

He looks the part. As Trevor or a Suicide Squad member. Military demeanor. Hope he can act. But, this is a small role with a chance to grow into a bigger Wonder Woman co-star maybe. Baby steps.