Default Wildstorm Question

I was/am still a big fan of Wildstorm, I think I probably have all Wildstorm tpb's, only getting rid of them if any HC's reprints come along, I'm just wondering if anyone thinks we will ever get anymore HC's, as I'm not sure if the stormwatch and authority HC's sold well enough to justify it, which is a shame as stuff like Casey's wildcats and Abnetts Majestic really deserve at least a deluxe edition

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    I was/am still a big fan of Wildstorm, I think I probably have all Wildstorm tpb's, only getting rid of them if any HC's reprints come along, I'm just wondering if anyone thinks we will ever get anymore HC's, as I'm not sure if the stormwatch and authority HC's sold well enough to justify it, which is a shame as stuff like Casey's wildcats and Abnetts Majestic really deserve at least a deluxe edition
    yeah, I'm pretty sure I picked up the Stormwatch hc-s for 50% off from bookdepository like a year or so ago so I wouldn't cross my fingers. And those are standard hc-s, just like the Authority ones. Are there any deluxes at all?

All-New Member

Ex Machina has 5 OHCs, and there are a few absolutes, but that's all I can think of. I agree, there is still material out there worthy of a deluxe-sized reprint.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Sleeper and Planetary have omni's out. I really want a Wildcats by Casey omni though...
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

wasn't Ex machina Vertigo? OR some trades had the Vertigo logo?
    And yeah, you are right, Sleeper and Planetary has omnis but they are rather their own things so I always forget that they are part of a shared universe.

BANNED

Ex Machina was WildStorm.

If only we'd get a Wintermen deluxe edition.
    BB