Super Moderator

Default Hernandez, Mebberson & Others Talk Wonder Woman's Icon Status, Legacy

Amy Chu, Gilbert Hernandez, Amy Mebberson and more discuss crafting their takes on Wonder Woman and the character's importance in comics and beyond.

Full article here.

Kamandi

For those interested in a witty, erudite and yet open-hearted take on WW, I suggest searching out the late-'70s self-published saga by Richard Howell, "Portia Prinz." Of, before, and beyond its time Portia was the Wonder Woman the world deserved, and we see her smarts and attitude show up in everything from Byrne's She-Hulk to Ally Mc Beal. A quick Google search may turn up a copy; I don't this a full all-in-one (that it deserves) was ever published. Certainly worth your while to discover Portia's world.

I love Gilbert Hernandez and I love Amy Mebberson's art . . . I wish Sensation Comics and Adventures of Superman were not just temporary titles. These creators should work in superhero books more often. Bring diversity to comics.

BANNED

When did that happen? I need Hernandez's issue of Sensation NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    When did that happen? I need Hernandez's issue of Sensation NOW.
    Chapters 14 and 15 of the digital issues, and issues #3 and 4 of the print edition.
    BB

BANNED

they like chiang/azzarello and Timm, no wonder I liked so much their stories.

Amy chu should write main WW book. Ollie masters wouldn't be bad too

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Chapters 14 and 15 of the digital issues, and issues #3 and 4 of the print edition.
    Thanks, already looking for it.

Dc thinks only of Dark and Grim and violence so they don't care about her or her message. Let's amake the amazons so unlikable and hateful. All of her important origins will be men while her female influences are negative