Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by juggalord View Post
    It's interesting how people remember some actors. I always remember him best as Simon Adebisi from Oz. Perfect choice for Killer Croc. Hopefully, it's for more than just a 10-sec cameo.
    I think there's a good chance it is. If it were just a brief cameo they could save money by just having him played by a mo-capped stuntman with no lines.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Lets not forget, this is the same thing who played Kurse. Just something to note.
    Thing. Ohh, Debko, I always knew there was a little racism about you, but, I always...gulp...HOPED.

The villain I've wanted to see in live action the most. And a fantastic casting choice. Hope they aren't afraid to go all out with prosthetics to bring him to life, as opposed to a more simple version ala Azzarello's "Joker" OGN.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post
    Yeah, I always think of him as Adebisi, first and foremost.
    same here. but i always reference oz first when i see the various actors on different shows, even when they're in defining long running shows like chris meloni in L&O:SVU

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I looked and I couldn't finds anything outside of Azz's non-canon Joker GN and his New 52 origin that referenced his ethnicity, showed his family members, or himself not fully crocced out.
    In my mind waylon jones has always been black in every version. Also hope they go for the gangsta master mind not the dc version of the lizard ive seen them use alot. He should dress like a chicago mobster with the hat and all. He just looks like a big buff dude in a suit. Till you get close enough to see.under the hat. Hes a mastermind who as good with a sniper rifle as he is with his hands. Dont mind the enhanced reptilian abilities as long as they dont mutate his look. Let king shark be there human eating beast of the group. Let croc keep some of his charm from the early days.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Nominus, do you have a link to Deathstroke being in SS, not sure who'll play him, or if he'll be in it, but wouldn't put it past the film.

Anyone else reminded of Tobias Whale in Beware the Batman with this actor?

Be nice for a new villain to debut, if you would, for Batman.

Joker - twice.

Bane - twice.

Two-Face - twice.

Catwoman - twice.

Poison Ivy - once.

Penguin - once.

Riddler - once.

Scarecrow - once.

Ras' Al Ghul - once.

So, would love another Joker film, and a Black Mask and Man-Bat debut.

Dont know if its been 100% confirmed but joe maginelo(spelling?) was rumored to be playing him. Which i think could work but that would make deathstroke the biggest non cgi character im guessing which is weird but im coming around to the idea of him as slade. Not sure how big joe is but i watched sabotage and he made arnold look itty bitty in height and width which surprised me.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Dont know if its been 100% confirmed but joe maginelo(spelling?) was rumored to be playing him. Which i think could work but that would make deathstroke the biggest non cgi character im guessing which is weird but im coming around to the idea of him as slade. Not sure how big joe is but i watched sabotage and he made arnold look itty bitty in height and width which surprised me.
    Mm. Be intersting to see a film Deathstroke, and how he, or someone else'd do.

Thanks, Midvillain.

Mm. Be intersting to see a film Deathstroke, and how he, or someone else'd do.

Thanks, Midvillain.
    Agreed the rumor also stated he was wallers bodyguard. Iono from a former general i think thats what he was down to the walls bodyguard. Thats a major demotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Agreed the rumor also stated he was wallers bodyguard. Iono from a former general i think thats what he was down to the walls bodyguard. Thats a major demotion.
    Unless that was a cover for WB/Ayer, etc, or in film, for him and bigger motivation/goal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    As far as I'm aware he's always been black.
    Yeah, that's my recollection as well. It's been ages since I read his original origin issue (although i do recall it had Jurgens/Giordano art) but I seem to recall a scene of him as a kid (possibly a baby) either before or at the very beginning of the development of his condition where he was shown to be black. But, like I said, it's been a long time.

Unless that was a cover for WB/Ayer, etc, or in film, for him and bigger motivation/goal.

Im hoping hes an established mercenary at that point who Waller hires or gets out of prison. That way his military past is intact. Cause a goverment job as wallers bodyguard is probaly a big deal but its no general. Also a step down for a guy who could probaly take on half the squad single handedly. Also think in this movie waylon might just be an inmate a arkham. That way they can show all the specialized cells arkham has for the super villains. Maybe assist joker in a escape place as the muscle.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Great casting news.

Best TV villain ever...well maybe second to this guy
    "Don't fuck with Querns"

I would accept revisioning Amanda Waller as a male,only to see him in charge!

But Simon Adebisi as Croc?Pure awesomeness.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

They might make him look a little like this in this fan made Bat-film:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9STe...FCE4C9461880EB